It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks dump is ON, scheduled 04 OCT 2016 9:00 GMT will "devastate" Clinton, "the end" of them

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No... they will release some data each week for the next 10 weeks.

He plugged his book, made a joke about not releasing real information at 3 am... the rest sounded like the teacher from Peanuts cartoon.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Can anyone give me an update on what has happened with wikileaks? Did they release anything important?

Nope. Nothing. Nada. Bupkis. Zilch.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
That was such a crappy production, the few other wikileaks things I have watched did look much more polished, I still think he probably cut a deal so he can get out of the Embassy.

How many years has been trapped there... that will wear on anyone, If he made a deal for freedom I cant be to upset everyone has a breaking point.

How and with whom would he cut a deal to get out of the embassy? He can walk out now, be detained by UK police and face extradition to Sweden to answer allegations about him. He's not trapped in anything but some peoples imagination.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

He can walk out now, be detained by UK police and face extradition to Sweden to answer allegations about him.

Since most people do not want to be arrested how is that not being trapped in the embassy?

Not quite sure what you were trying to say...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

a reply to: kaylaluv

Well, it is becoming harder and harder to take them seriously. They need to give us the goods or stop wasting our time.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Consider The Source

Given the confusion, obscurity and unreliability related to some of the quotes attributed to Julian Assange, it seems prudent to focus on primary sources and be careful about second-, third- or fourth-hand accounts that may not accurately portray what he's actually said.

One source that has been quoted is an interview featured on the ITV program Peston on Sunday on June 12, 2016, in which Mr. Assange claims "we have accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton; we could proceed to an indictment." Here's the video on YouTube:

The first four minutes pertain to Brexit. The discussion of emails related to Hillary Clinton begins at 4:00, and the "indictment" comment begins at 5:00.

In context, he seems to be speaking of the FBI, not necessarily WikiLeaks, with regard to the "we could proceed to an indictment" quote. Given that WikiLeaks doesn't "proceed to indictments", I think he is speaking from the point of view of the FBI. The way he expressed it, however, could lead to different interpretations.

Mr. Assange also discusses the Department of Justice investigation, his belief that Attorney General Loretta Lynch would not indict Hillary Clinton, that WikiLeaks has "strong material" related to Hillary and the Clinton Foundation, and various comments about U.S. politics, freedom of the press, Trump, etc.

Julian Assange has granted many interviews with many different news outlets over the past several months, and has said quite a few things. Given the politically-charged nature of the subject, I think it would be presumptuous to assume he has said anything or not said anything without seeing credible video of him saying it himself, or statements originating directly from official WikiLeaks sources.

As my unfortunately very limited time permits, I would like to try to track down more authentic comments from Mr. Assange that might better establish what's actually going on, because aside from the traditional grandstanding associated with WikiLeaks announcements, there does seem to be an alluded to but as-yet unspoken backstory to all this that may in itself be of major significance to those of us who value the truth.

If anyone else can locate and share credible sources related to the claims made about or attributed to Julian Assange, please do!

edit on 10/4/2016 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Granted Daask, Assange may have had words put in his mouth. That being said it's no secret that Assange has not been a fan of Hillary and his initial information dumps were aimed at toppling her campaign. This was his clear intention. After those initial releases on the DNC and Bernie there was plenty of talk floating around about further information that would actually topple her campaign once and for all. Wikileaks by the least were well aware of an expectation they held further damning information. Did Wikileaks bother to 'correct the record'? Were they forthcoming about if they had anything further on Hillary? Did they have a shred of decency to their followers? From the looks of it they've been carefully riding on the hype and belief by thousands that they were in a good position to bring Hillary down. They had all the attention. They took full advantage of this knowing full well that these expectations were based on false reporting.

It's evident Assange has taken maximum advantage of people out there. While I may not politically agree with many who were pushing the hype, I certainly do not agree on these people being taken advantage of like this. I mean the man promoted his book during this scheduled appearance... he was taking full advantage, he knew full well what he was doing.

He just threw any credibility he had left out the window. This was a terrible move on his part.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

He can walk out now, be detained by UK police and face extradition to Sweden to answer allegations about him.

Since most people do not want to be arrested how is that not being trapped in the embassy?

Not quite sure what you were trying to say...

It's fairly straightforward, he's not 'trapped' he's hiding from being questioned about allegations. Any talk of him being a walking dead man if he tries to escape (as stated in multiple ATS threads) has about as much information to prove that as the OP title to this thread has with relation to reality.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: daaskapital

Granted Daask, Assange may have had words put in his mouth. That being said it's no secret that Assange has not been a fan of Hillary and his initial information dumps were aimed at toppling her campaign. This was his clear intention. After those initial releases on the DNC and Bernie there was plenty of talk floating around about further information that would actually topple her campaign once and for all. Wikileaks by the least were well aware of an expectation they held further damning information. Did Wikileaks bother to 'correct the record'? Were they forthcoming about if they had anything further on Hillary? Did they have a shred of decency to their followers? From the looks of it they've been carefully riding on the hype and belief by thousands that they were in a good position to bring Hillary down. They had all the attention. They took full advantage of this knowing full well that these expectations were based on false reporting.

It's evident Assange has taken maximum advantage of people out there. While I may not politically agree with many who were pushing the hype, I certainly do not agree on these people being taken advantage of like this. I mean the man promoted his book during this scheduled appearance... he was taking full advantage, he knew full well what he was doing.

He just threw any credibility he had left out the window. This was a terrible move on his part.

Agreed that it was self promotion on Assange's part to not deny what was incorrectly being said by the various media outlets.
It was wrong for him to do it.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This just in, Julian Assange has news that he will let the world know about....tomorrow....or maybe the next day! Or at least next week...just keep him in the forefront of your mind! It's gonna happen! SOON!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Pretty much, for a group that likes to promote itself as the voice of truth. They didn't seem to mind letting people be lead around when it was in the favor. I'm not surprised by this act, just disappointed.

I can't see this helping his book sales as well.

I can't see him getting out of this hole now. He kind of reminds me of one the dooms day cult leaders the day after their doom prediction date pass.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hi FlyingFox,

If Mr. Assange delays [publishing the emails] until after Hillary takes office; there will be no impeachment. Not even one Republican will even consider speaking the word "impeach," lest they become a candidate for this list..

Alex Jones provided the media hype prior to Mr. Assange's announcement; so Alex Jones needs to go to Berlin and personally obtain a commitment (or copies of the emails) from Mr. Assange. Failure to follow through on this, compromises the credibility of Mr. Jones' two websites.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I dont think he is going to be snuffed... but loss of freedom is a pretty big motivator to not walk blindly into the jail cell.

If you were safe from prosecution (wrongly or rightly) would you walk into a jail cell or stay where you were safe?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Is Assange in fact trying to destroy Wiki leaks from the inside??

This is bull#, he's not just dropping the ball, he's throwing it willfully to the ground with full force. WTF!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
*snicker*

*chortle*

*resists urge to say "I told you so."*

Actually, aside from some friendly ribbing, I think the result here makes clear that there is as much of a "media conspiracy" AGAINST the Clintons, particularly HIllary Clinton, as there is one in favor of them. (With the corollary, therefore, knowing what we know about smoke and mirrors, bread and circuses, etc. means that the TRUE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY are going ignored.)

That's the fact that so many folks here seem to be blind to ... we all know that the media (including the so-called "independent" media, which is nothing more than MSM Undercover) is used by TPTB to manipulate all of us ... EXCEPT when what they feed us matches up with our expectations and prejudices.

Rather than be disappointed, use this as another reminder to DENY IGNORANCE and focus on the evidence.
edit on 4-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I dont think he is going to be snuffed... but loss of freedom is a pretty big motivator to not walk blindly into the jail cell.

If you were safe from prosecution (wrongly or rightly) would you walk into a jail cell or stay where you were safe?

Interesting question. If I wanted to hide from being questioned about allegations I'd stay where I was. Fairly sure I wouldn't then go online complaining about due process and justice while hiding from it though.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Over the past few weeks, ive been thinking of anything that could actually take te Clintons down. So far, there isnt really anything out there that comes to mind other than... The Clinton name being tied to taking out a beloved president such as JFK. Actual hardproof.

If its not on that level, then I would expect these slow leaks to be ineffective.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
In the beginning, Wikileaks was claimed by many to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Most of what has appeared is mold.

The "destroy her with a data release" is just there to string people along.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I wouldnt either, but I imagine everyone has a different personal angle..

No matter what though I think Assange has always been a narcissist and thats part of why he has to keep his face out there.

But it is all pure speculation... if the brits let him fly to Ecuador then we will no for certain I think.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I swear I felt a tremor in the force! The most ardent Trump supporters feeling the last best chance just got trolled, ouch! Just believe everything the alt right preaches to you, you guys got played for clicks!!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join