It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks dump is ON, scheduled 04 OCT 2016 9:00 GMT will "devastate" Clinton, "the end" of them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think a fresh thread on the subject is justified. Alex Jones' sources have spoke to Assange, and the quote is his, "will devastate" Clinton and it's "the end" of them.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Yes, you read that right: 2:00 in the morning (AM) Central. Wikileaks is set to make a huge announcement during German daylight hours, which would be early in the morning for the US, and it’s reported the announcement pertains to a huge data dump that exposes more of Hillary’s crimes. “People have a right to understand who it is they’re electing,” said Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, adding that the information comprised of “a variety of different types of documents, from different types of institutions that are associated with the election campaign, some quite unexpected angles that are quite interesting, some even entertaining.” So tune in and please share: Infowars.com/show Tuesday, Oct. 4 2:00AM CT

edit on 3-10-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I hope it lives up to all the hype...Crossin my fingers

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I look forward to this, however I really hope they have taken the time to single out explicit content , not just a massive data dump that needs sifted through.

I also hope Assange and company survive this next 2 days, and a happy healthy lifetime thereafter.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Its on at midnight here in on West coast, Jiffy Pop goes on oven at 11:45
Man him and Alex's cozy relationship makes me suspicious. Who would you all think the go to journalist should be with this info? I'd say Ben Swann

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
this is the end of hillary.............. and donald trump

now hillary will no longer be the nominee....

and if hillary is replaced, they will get 90% of the popular vote.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Excellent- got my popcorn ready!

Sal

edit on 3-10-2016 by SallieSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

I hope it lives up to all the hype...Crossin my fingers

Not expecting much coming from Alex or wikileaks

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I think a fresh thread on the subject is justified. Alex Jones' sources have spoke to Assange, and the quote is his, "will devastate" Clinton and it's "the end" of them.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Yes, you read that right: 2:00 in the morning (AM) Central. Wikileaks is set to make a huge announcement during German daylight hours, which would be early in the morning for the US, and it’s reported the announcement pertains to a huge data dump that exposes more of Hillary’s crimes. “People have a right to understand who it is they’re electing,” said Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, adding that the information comprised of “a variety of different types of documents, from different types of institutions that are associated with the election campaign, some quite unexpected angles that are quite interesting, some even entertaining.” So tune in and please share: Infowars.com/show Tuesday, Oct. 4 2:00AM CT

Well...that seals my night up....I'm all ears!

+44 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
They could release video footage of hillary clubbing baby seals with autistic children and it wouldn't change the election outcome.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I hope that this is real.

And I hope that people - the general electorate - cares enough to pay attention.

My biggest fear is not that it won't happen, but that it will happen and that people will not care.
edit on 2016 10 03 by incoserv because: correction

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The Hillary Campaign staff is on an all nighter tonight.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Joe Biggs just tweeted he will be in the Infowars studio at 3 AM (CT) to cover the Assange info.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

We know Trump will be up.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
See ya tomorrow morning. Not waiting up. Hope it's really good, and I hope my doubts are all wrong. I'd like to be pleasantly surprised for once.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The joker in me would love for this to live up to the hype. The rational human in me can't stand the thought of a trump presidency.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Assange sounds like a broken record now.
He's like the Kardashian of underground intel...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I wonder if CTR ordered extra pizza to get them through the extra hours they may put in?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
They could release video footage of hillary clubbing baby seals with autistic children and it wouldn't change the election outcome.

Exactly ...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
The joker in me would love for this to live up to the hype. The rational human in me can't stand the thought of a trump presidency.

What scares me is if neither option occurs as a result.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I'd watch that...

I hope Assange understands US politics and what it is that would end a campaign and what no one will care about.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join