It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks dump is ON, scheduled 04 OCT 2016 9:00 GMT will "devastate" Clinton, "the end" of them

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I guess Assange and Alex Jones are still butthurt about a dying sick Hillary Clinton kicked Trumps arse in the last debate.

Plus anything Alex Jones attached I would stay away from, the guy is a fear mongering liar all so you can click on his website to buy iodine pills for the Nuclear fallout, and Bill is a rapist shirts.

Pretty pathetic really.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
T-minus 9 hours?? is this right?
Just biding the time:

Learn to swim

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It's more US political drama. Like everything else that has happened, we'll all hope for a miracle, but will ultimately end up disappointed and annoyed.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I don't know how true it is, but I heard that 'possibly' that Assange may have video footage of hillary clubbing baby seals with autistic children.
To me, that sounds like the truth may possibly finally come out.
I may stay up all night.

I keed, I keed!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Whatever it is, hillary will get permanent immunity for all crimes past, present and future.

The elite who are pushing her won't care.

The only hope is that 'the real people' understand and change their mind.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

OH GOOD! I was sad that there was no October Surprise on the 1st.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just to be clear -- Julian Assange has never said this will be the end or devastating for Hillary Clinton. The only hype from this has been from fringe media. So when this turns out to be just meh, don't blame Assange -- blame the B.S. fringe right-wing media that has repeatedly falsely quoted Assange as saying he plans to bring her down. He has never said such a thing.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

BTW, CDT is a -5 hour offset from GMT, so that will actually be 0400 CDT.

My understanding is that the release video is to be broadcast at 9:00AM in Berlin for the Wikileaks Anniversary Celebration.
Berlin is GMT+2 which would be 0200 CDT as stated. Can't imagine Alex Jones people would make that kind of error...

ganjoa
edit on 3-10-2016 by ganjoa because: xplain more

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It will rock Clinton? Imagine the embarrassment if it doesn't? I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Those who loathe Hillary Clinton always make the mistake of thinking that the "next thing" will sink her campaign, but it never works that way. The woman might as well be triple-dipped in Teflon the way the corporate news media outlets protect her.

Assange would have to have extremely detailed information of Hillary Clinton ordering the execution of someone, and even then the Obama-Clinton Democrats would argue it was a justified response from "the most moral woman who has ever lived."

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hmm....Stay up and wait for a maybe, OR...get some sleep so I can go grocery shopping, pay bills, clean the house and do some laundry.
As bad as I hate to say it, the Hillary followers will deny anything and everything that's said, no matter what it is. Like someone said, she could do horrific things on video and they'd still find excuses. The American public is more interested in sports scores or pretty much anything else, to care what comes out, unless it can fit in to a 15 second sound bite or 140 characters.
We'll see.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Have any other People on ATS Noticed that Julian Assange does not seem to have much Scandalous Information being Leaked concerning Mr. Trump ? The Reason for that could be because there isn't much there to see . Hillary on the other hand is a Different Story.........

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
They could release video footage of hillary clubbing baby seals with autistic children and it wouldn't change the election outcome.

And they could release live footage of Trump doing the same and his supporters would say the seals and children had it coming.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I think a fresh thread on the subject is justified. Alex Jones' sources have spoke to Assange, and the quote is his, "will devastate" Clinton and it's "the end" of them.

They aren't quotes from Assange. Prison Planet didn't put them in quotations.

When you say things like that, it confuses people and makes them expect more than what will be released. The only quotes from Assange, in that article, are:

“People have a right to understand who it is they’re electing.”

And,

The information is "a variety of different types of documents, from different types of institutions that are associated with the election campaign, some quite unexpected angles that are quite interesting, some even entertaining.”

As you can see, it is not Assange hyping this up, it is Prison Planet.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

I hope it lives up to all the hype...Crossin my fingers

Doubt it.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Great if it happens. Keeps canceling, delaying...and I think, but hope not...bluffing to a degree.

Now if and when it happens? We can work on getting rid of Donny-boy for one of those street corner clowns the last couple days.

They'd be just as effective.*

*I DO NOT SUPPORT EITHER CANDIDATE. NEITHER ONE... WE LOSE, WE WILL LOSE, we will be the losers either way....sorry for our U.S.of A.

link   
NASA having another announcement?

link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Agreed.If they put in V.P. Biden,it's all over but the cryin'.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

This Julian Assange quote that PrisonPlanet used...

“"People have a right to understand who it is they’re electing,” said Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, adding that the information comprised of “a variety of different types of documents, from different types of institutions that are associated with the election campaign, some quite unexpected angles that are quite interesting, some even entertaining.”"

Was made by him around September 1, 2016. He's describing the sum total of the e-mails that were being released at that time, and those to come. I've not seen anything from him regarding the content of his "October surprise" (10-4-2016) document dump.

Plus, Prison Planet (conveniently) edited out the first part of Julian's statement, where he said it will be up to the U.S. Media to take this information and expose it to the American public. Fat chance of that! The MSM ignored the Wiki-leaked e-mails on September 23rd, that proved Secretary of State Hillary Clinton provided weapons to ISIS. Americans have no idea, or they would be very angry about it.

But Julian Assange did tell Shawn Hannity in mid-September that about 30,000 additional documents were "volunteered" by people who have been associated with Hillary. I suppose these associates of hers want to clear their conscious, by distancing themselves from an evil, cold-hearted, crook.

The only good thing about this upcoming leak is that SOME of the Mainstream Media is starting to report about it, because of the hype and mystery surrounding WikiLeaks 10th anniversary celebration.
edit on 10/3/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I don't think he is particularly for Trump but against the system, which Clinton represents.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join