It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks dump is ON, scheduled 04 OCT 2016 9:00 GMT will "devastate" Clinton, "the end" of them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is like Christmas. Is it going to be a new in the box millennium falcon, or a pair of socks with a pet rock?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Hmm....Stay up and wait for a maybe, OR...get some sleep so I can go grocery shopping, pay bills, clean the house and do some laundry.
As bad as I hate to say it, the Hillary followers will deny anything and everything that's said, no matter what it is. Like someone said, she could do horrific things on video and they'd still find excuses. The American public is more interested in sports scores or pretty much anything else, to care what comes out, unless it can fit in to a 15 second sound bite or 140 characters.
We'll see.

And as equally... trump supporters will make it more than it is.

That's the game

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm nervous, I'm excited, but most importantly, I'm hopeful... Please deliver, Mr. Assange!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
In addition to misquotes, i think it's the cancelling and delaying that is adding to the hype. The two combined make for a fun popcorn night.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Exactly... Assange is not hyping this and he's never said any of his info will bring down Hillary.

Not enough people are paying attention to the fact that all of the hype has been fringe right-wing media based and that they have repeatedly made misleading claims about what Assange has said.

But that's the right-wing media you love, so enjoy the misinformation

edit on 3-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm going to start by looking at this with low expectations.
However, I'm open to potential euphoria...

Regardless, the MSM will still be wall-to-wall hurricane coverage.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it, and maybe not then.
Time after time we get massive hype and a big let down. Not just this but on so many subjects.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: texas thinker
Time after time we get massive hype and a big let down. Not just this but on so many subjects.

Well, this dump feels different.. He seems to be putting his reputation on the line, especially when he's making claims that this will bring down Clinton... He must have a "smoking gun" of sorts...

I hope we see no false flags to distract the masses..

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I think a fresh thread on the subject is justified. Alex Jones' sources have spoke to Assange, and the quote is his, "will devastate" Clinton and it's "the end" of them.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Yes, you read that right: 2:00 in the morning (AM) Central. Wikileaks is set to make a huge announcement during German daylight hours, which would be early in the morning for the US, and it’s reported the announcement pertains to a huge data dump that exposes more of Hillary’s crimes. “People have a right to understand who it is they’re electing,” said Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, adding that the information comprised of “a variety of different types of documents, from different types of institutions that are associated with the election campaign, some quite unexpected angles that are quite interesting, some even entertaining.” So tune in and please share: Infowars.com/show Tuesday, Oct. 4 2:00AM CT

People keep saying that... And then it's just something about emails yet again. I'd like to see some serious evidence or some "bomb" instead of it being put off constantly.

Also, if Assange has something he needs to release it now. He should have released it a while back if he had it.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: texas thinker

Well, this dump feels different.. He seems to be putting his reputation on the line, especially when he's making claims that this will bring down Clinton... He must have a "smoking gun" of sorts...

Please show where Assange made such a claim.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

As bad as I hate to say it, the Hillary followers will deny anything and everything that's said, no matter what it is.

Deny?

I do not deny that politics, especially international politics, is a dirty power game.

I don't live in Fantasyland. Idealism? Well that's a nice word, not much else.

Do you honestly believe without Hillary it will be different?

I think the important question is: Why is everyone afraid of Hillary?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Make sure you have this hat on because 'information' is one thing - and interpreting that information is another thing completely.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I think a fresh thread on the subject is justified. Alex Jones' sources have spoke to Assange, and the quote is his, "will devastate" Clinton and it's "the end" of them.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Yes, you read that right: 2:00 in the morning (AM) Central. Wikileaks is set to make a huge announcement during German daylight hours, which would be early in the morning for the US, and it’s reported the announcement pertains to a huge data dump that exposes more of Hillary’s crimes. “People have a right to understand who it is they’re electing,” said Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, adding that the information comprised of “a variety of different types of documents, from different types of institutions that are associated with the election campaign, some quite unexpected angles that are quite interesting, some even entertaining.” So tune in and please share: Infowars.com/show Tuesday, Oct. 4 2:00AM CT

Also, if Assange has something he needs to release it now. He should have released it a while back if he had it.

I don't know if you've ever listened to a Julian Assange interview. He's not an entertainer. In many ways, it's like listening to a NASA briefing. But, since I'm in the car and listening to conservative radio all day....

Julian never said that he was going to "bring down", or "destroy" Clinton. Instead, he frankly says that he has 3 to 4 people scanning each e-mail and document received, to ensure as best they can that they're "real".

Thousands of new ones are now being received every week from people who are angry at Hillary, or feeling betrayed, or who want to internally disassociate themselves from her antics/crimes. (Clear their conscious)

The documents are not released until a BATCH OF THEM are ready. That's how WikiLeaks does it. OH.. by the way.. Assange also says that they have (I think) 37 nations that they are focusing on. That's a heavy load for 4 people!
edit on 10/3/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Funny Obama's change paved the way for Clinton's pay to play state department. And political elites are still getting richer.

I think Clinton is about exposing corruption and the Democrats being guilty of the allegations they try to frame their opponents with.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Do you honestly believe without Hillary it will be different?

Yes.

I think the important question is: Why is everyone afraid of Hillary?

Not saying everyone one is legit.....but there's a hell of a lot of coincidences

edit on 3-10-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

What you wrote, I think, is important to keep in mind. People are listening to Assange then paraphrasing what he said with much more dramatic, leading, provocative language. Assange is very cool, calm and measured when he speaks and he won't let anyone put words in his mouth when he's talking to someone, but the dramatic language others use attracts more hits on all of these YouTube channels I come across which hype what he said.

For instance, he's previously said there's enough to indict Hillary but it's not going to happen because of the DOJ.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Not saying everyone one is legit.....but there's a hell of a lot of coincidences

I've been in political forums since about 1999 - - started with ICQ

There used to be a website called "Bush Bones" - - same conspiracies as we see today -- only the Bush family.

Nothing ever proven. Nothing ever changed.

Used to listen and record Art Bell. Had one of those 1/4 speed recorders. Have a couple hundred DVD's recorded.

Until someone can come up with some actual, hard core proof - - not interested in the body count.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I hope that this is real.

And I hope that people - the general electorate - cares enough to pay attention.

My biggest fear is not that it won't happen, but that it will happen and that people will not care.
You are right. Half the people will vote for Hillary regardless, and they too are to be despised as followers in the deceit. As long as there is profit for them it matters not who is running, just so long as their world of graft is not disrupted.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The Bush's and Clintons are in cahoots. They smuggled coc aine through Mena Arkansas back in the 80s to fund Iran contra. They run in the same circles, bang the same mind control slaves and do all the same stuff, their body counts overlap. Bush purposely passed off the presidency to Bill Clinton this country's executive branch has been controlled by Bush's Clintons and Obamas probably since the attempted Reagan assassination if not before.

a reply to: Annee

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
For those interested heres a link for a live feed .

www.infowars.com...

From this comment it may not be the event a lot of you were hoping .

People have a right to understand who it is they’re electing,” said Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, adding that the information comprised of “a variety of different types of documents, from different types of institutions that are associated with the election campaign, some quite unexpected angles that are quite interesting, some even entertaining.

edit on 3-10-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join