It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks dump is ON, scheduled 04 OCT 2016 9:00 GMT will "devastate" Clinton, "the end" of them

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Nanner nanner nanner.

Thank you for a much-needed belly laugh this morning.

They're few and far between this election cycle.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Did "Infowars" just take down Hillary's campaign single-handedly? Did Assange let loose the Andromeda Strain of 2016, or not?

I'm reminded of Betteridge's law of headlines.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

You missed the point. It you believe governments and corporations are acting for the benefit of the average person and making the world a better place then good for you.

What WL has posted isn't changing the world at this point. It's not up the WL, it up to people making the change through the selected leadership.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I made a top of the page, front page thread about this...

This is a conspiracy website.

We dive into things that cannot be "verified" facts, sometimes. We just speculate the best we can about topics that the mainstream media won't, can't, doesn't touch.

It doesn't mean we're 100% wrong, it just means that we believe there's no real concrete way to prove an elite has done wrong, sometimes, we believe that there's too many 3 letter agencies in their pockets, too many corrupt nations, corporations, etc funding their ways. It's funny how many people will blame Bush for 9/11 outright with no proof, then defend Clinton for... about 10,000 suspected crimes - Not to say this is how you are, just that it's not unique for clinton-haters to suspect terrible wrong-doings on her part - Throughout her really long, criminal lifetime.

No, I can't link you to an article to your favorite liberal news channel showing Clinton is corrupt. They're not bound to show that stuff. I could link you Fox news stuff - But even I think they're full of crap anyways.

No, it's more diving into the topic yourself. There's tens, if not more, deaths that are extremely, extremely suspicious, there's proof/speculation that foreign countries pay Clinton.. for something - NOTHING IS FREE.

There's proof the the Clinton foundation is a terrible farce of a charity, much, much closer to a slush fund.

There's absolutely, undeniable proof Hillary is dumb as hell at protecting national security. To work in a pharmacy, I had go through far stricter training at keeping things a secret. Health information is very private and I wouldn't for one second imagine that I could have such data held anywhere other than at the work place.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: introvert

No... they will release some data each week for the next 10 weeks.

He plugged his book, made a joke about not releasing real information at 3 am... the rest sounded like the teacher from Peanuts cartoon.

The "I ain't in no wayz tired" Hillary music video was so funny.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Get The Popcorn Because Alex Jones Is Going After Julian Assange

Ahhh!! I see. Well, I didn't want to wait around for you all to provide me a synopsis without doing some investigation for myself. And, as it turns out, it was (amazing! not) nothing. LOL!!!

Hope you all realize finally that Alex is a blowhard joke. Finally. PLEASE can we rise above 'infowars' on this site? Giving him and his stupid shows credibility makes us all look stupid.

Posted at 9:00 am on October 4, 2016 by Joe Cunningham

While 2016 has been an exercise in coping with depression, there have been some bright spots that may occasionally make everything worth it. As Caleb Howe explained this morning, Julian Assange was expected to make some news regarding Hillary Clinton and failed to live up to expectations. Alex Jones of InfoWars was not pleased.

Release the documents NOW @wikileaks! We only have a month before #Election2016 comes to an end! #Wikirolled #TrumpvsHillary

— Alex Jones (@RealAlexJones) October 4, 2016

Dude, there's nothing to 'release.' You've been trolled. You're a loser, and a chump, and a trouble-maker.

Alex. Just. Shut. Up.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hey - I noticed your post earlier that you spend all day driving around listening to conservative talk radio. Do you ever listen to NPR just to balance things out? Or, is it that you only have access to conservative talk radio?

I'm genuinely asking. Because you can't be unbiased if you are always in the wretched echo chambers of Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and others like them....and in some areas of our nation, they are ALL YOU GET.

It's pathetic. Just asking.....if that's not the case (that you have access only to those outlets) why do you do that?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

76 flags for a disinfowars lie.

This site, man.

"Seventy-six trombones led the big parade....with a hundred and ten cornets right behi----" *screeeech*

oh. wait.

edit on 10/4/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I heard the Hillary announcement was rescheduled for tomorrow. True?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
I heard the Hillary announcement was rescheduled for tomorrow. True?

I'd go with it.
Assange won't say otherwise if it isn't so.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Annee

Filed lawsuit. Withdrew it. No real facts.

wikispooks.com.

withdrew it after U.S. District JudgeGeorge Howard Jr. of Arkansas (who was appointed by Bill Clinton) ruled that the Reeds could not introduce any evidence

Why am I not surprised?

Pretty sure when you sign up with the CIA (as he claims) - - you sign a non-disclosure agreement.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorizing doesn't mean insipid, partisan-based, wild speculation based on nothing more than belief.

Never has, never will. There are those who know that the "official story" (whether it comes from "left" or "right") is in most cases absolute raging BS.

Yet, there are those here who worship one side and damn the other; you aren't doing "conspiracy theory" ... you're perpetuating the problem.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm disappointed like many others. Since the media no longer does their job, we rely on other sources to tell us how the candidate(s) are really acting and communicating... behind what they pretend to tell the American people.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
They wont have anything. Why now? If its really that damaging they could have released weeks ago. And every time he says he has something it turns out to minimal.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

In the Chicago area, we have access to various political-oriented stations. I also have Sirius-XM, which has a wide variety as well. I listen to Talk Radio, Music, and People, that match my tastes.

Sometimes I listen to the "Progressive" stations, but not for long, because there's not much substance. Just bashing of the opposition. In fact, it's much like we see here on ATS regarding Hillary Clinton. Not many threads promoting anything Hillary says, or stands for. Same for Obama. It's as if the Liberal/Progressive complex is ashamed of both of them.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Hey, ask the psychic details around this release?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here are two stories of what is going on. They are from two different perspectives:

Perspective 1:

WikiLeaks have 10 year anniversary conference in Berlin. This also coincides with what was going to be another leak aimed at Hillary. Originally it was going to be Julian speaking from the balcony of the embassy. However it was cancelled because Wikileaks said they had specific information regarding the security of the event. The conference goes ahead live in Berlin this morning at 9am BST with Julian speaking via video link. Julian says they are going to be releasing documents every week for the next ten weeks, in reference to their 10 year anniversary. He said the forthcoming documents will pertain to Google, the US presidential election, arms trading, war, oil, and mass surveillance.

However, in the build up to the event, Alex Jones and other scare mongers as well as one a suspicious looking guy called Roger Stone, built up that this was the big one where he was going to bring down Clinton. Tens of thousands of Americans stayed up until 5am to watch history be made. It started at 3am and they were angry and ranting about 'get to the point' within 15 minutes. Julian didn't come on for well over an hour, with a WikiLeaks spokesperson, multiple journalists and Julian's lawyer all speaking and then an audience Q&A first before Julian was linked in.

Perspective 2:

Julian has either taken a deal with the establishment for his freedom or has been in on it the whole time. He has just trolled the world and destroyed himself and WIkiLeaks in the process. We have all been sold down the river. Alex Jones was trolled by him too and is still fighting the good fight.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Conspiracy theorizing doesn't mean insipid, partisan-based, wild speculation based on nothing more than belief.

Never has, never will. There are those who know that the "official story" (whether it comes from "left" or "right") is in most cases absolute raging BS.

Yet, there are those here who worship one side and damn the other; you aren't doing "conspiracy theory" ... you're perpetuating the problem.

The part I don't get - - is the concept government is on some "high pedestal moral platform". That is completely unrealistic. We do not live in a Utopian world.

Just look at your local PTA or even church board. It's clash of personalities, power struggles, back stabbing, favoritism, reluctant compromise, etc - - its amazing they accomplish anything.

Multiply that on a Global Scale. Politics is not for the squeamish. Especially Global politics. It's hard core.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I love how all the Trumpers are still clinging to hope that the big bomb about Clinton will be in one of the publications in the next few weeks.

Did you guys not hear Assange backtrack about the publications being about Clinton? Did you not hear him repeatedly say info will be released about the US Election PROCESS and the power factions that back the candidates? Did you not hear him dodge a question about if the info is also about Republicans? And did you not hear him say he has been misquoted about having "devastating info that will destroy Clinton"?

Assange trolled all of you...and he still is.

Go buy his book, sign up for his "publications"...oh and if your a news organization, contact Julian to become a partner.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: cvsouth

Julian has either taken a deal with the establishment for his freedom or has been in on it the whole time. He has just trolled the world and destroyed himself and WIkiLeaks in the process. We have all been sold down the river. Alex Jones was trolled by him too and is still fighting the good fight.

Who created the expectation?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join