It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Hack / NJ Train Crash

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: collietta

double post

edit on 29-9-2016 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Wow, that's pretty crazy. Seems like too much of coincidence for them to be unrelated.

Side note, I've noticed a lot of emergency alerts lately, like more than normal. My husband and me were talking about that Tuesday night. Then yesterday, at work, one of my coworkers said the same thing.

Bizarre.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I've been terrified of trains since I was a child, so that keeps me off of them, but I know a lot of people who commute via train because it's the only way for them to go to work. I wonder how this will affect those commuters...I imagine at least for a while, many of them will be nervous and anxious. I'll be nervous and anxious for them, from the relative safety of terra firma.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Putting this here for those who say train isn't in Green Eggs and Ham.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
Wow, that's pretty crazy. Seems like too much of coincidence for them to be unrelated.

Side note, I've noticed a lot of emergency alerts lately, like more than normal. My husband and me were talking about that Tuesday night. Then yesterday, at work, one of my coworkers said the same thing.

Bizarre.

There is no way, at least from my perspective, that this could possibly not be related. I don't believe in coincidence at all.

You know, it's funny you mention an increase in alerts because over the past several weeks, we've been hearing a lot of emergency broadcast tests on multiple different radio stations...sometimes several times in one day. I thought it was odd that there have been so many because that is definitely not normal, but it was more annoying than anything else...now I'm wondering why the sudden uptick in testing the system.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: callmeanutcase2

I live in Las Vegas Nevada. We had one here yesterday around 10 or 11 am. It went something like, This is a test of EAS(I didnt know what that was) for the counties of: The United States. Until ? (cant remember the time) . Gosh, I wish I had written it down. Thought it was going to be a weather warning, but got that wierd s#!t. Never seen anything like it before.
Very Bizarre..

yes I don't like that at all..

So that really happened?

Hmm..I don't like that either. Unless it's a test, the counties are listed individually...when it starts flash flooding here, they always put out a broadcast and specifically state the county. That's just really, really weird. Wtf is going on??

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Okay, this is getting weird. You combine the radio transmission " Trump 26th " thing with the "Could You Would You on a train" and then I just saw a Member's thread on here (about an hour ago) that Anonymous has posted a video on their Youtube channel declaring war on the US government. Hackers of many different places joining forces?

AND, all of these bizzaro Clown sightings - kids could mistake Anon masks for clowns...just sayin.

Strange times we live in.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Once I start digging , I get lost in rabbit holes , like ADD I think

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Some facebook friends of mine did and emergency check in for flash flooding in San Antonio this past weekend. I dont recall there being rain of that amount around central Texas this past week. Also, I heard an EAS alert here on the radio yesterday, and I really didnt pay much attention to it. Its problaly coincidental, but my wheels are spinning.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cactusman23
Flooding in San Antonio Leads to Water Rescues, Road Closures
Monday was San Antonio's wettest day in 38 years. 40 high water rescues.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I haven't seen it posted here, so I just want to ask. What/who was the train transporting and when did it crash in conjunction with the message?

ETA: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found the ATS post regarding the accident.
edit on 29-9-2016 by TheGlitchyNinja because: Answered my own question.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well if a hack to FEMA did happen I expect to hear someone take responsibility unless it was Russia.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Well, the FEMA message had 2 periods, instead of 1 comma, so apparently whoever it was, wasn't too concerned with punctuation (or it was intentionally changed to periods for suspense?)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Seems like a train crash that they would put in a spy movie, that's craziness. I actually saw it on the news at work before I sae this topic. #ing bizarre for sure.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antz2xplicit
Sorry to sound like a conspiracy theorist...

The fact that you have to even say that speaks numbers about the state of this conspiracy oriented website...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It has to be related......those things don't usually just happen by accident.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I had seen this pop up on the television yesterday also, here in south jersey. The weirdest part to me, was people were talking in the end, but I couldn't catch what was said. And our warning was stated as just a test, but it was the 2nd of the day, & it looked & sounded odd. It caught my attention enough to try and rewind, to catch what was said, but I still couldn't get it.....Very odd. S&f op

edit on 9/29/16 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hmmm this is very strange to say the least.
I had a oddity happen to me early this morning just before I left for work but didn't think too much about it until now.

It was about 2:05am est, that I was leaving for work when I noticed the tv had its emergency broadcast start. It did seem a little louder so when I looked at the screen I froze for a second because it was showing people fighting. That was weird because usually the screen just goes black with just the scroll until the test is over. Seeing the people fighting made me take a immediate interest, and I have to say scared me for a second because I had never seen that before.

I had the channel on ABC, it was their late night news that was on. It turned out that I think they were just showing some footage from somewhere about newscasters that had a fight on the set. Have to say I let out a little sigh of relief that was all there was too it.

Was just strange the timing of it and seeing people fighting with the EBS going on and not the usual black screen.

I honestly can't say as I read what was actually scrolling. I think mentally I figured it was just the same old thing that always does, so I didn't pay much attention to that after hearing the first few words of "This is a Test."

Btw, it was ABC channel out of West Palm Beach. WPBF I think is their call sign if anyone else saw that.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

Bizarre.

Yep, I've noticed this too.

There used to be one every first Wednesday of the month, regular as clockwork and they're pretty random and come at almost anytime now.

We had one the other day that never had any explanation as to what it was. The alert just fired.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neysa
a reply to: cactusman23
Flooding in San Antonio Leads to Water Rescues, Road Closures
Monday was San Antonio's wettest day in 38 years. 40 high water rescues.

I live in San Antonio. Monday was the wettest September day in over 38 years...not even remotely the wettest day overall. That happened back in 1998 if I remember correctly. Every time it rains substantially here, parts of the city get flooded. We live in a bowl, so it tends to fill up.

But there were no flash flood alerts on anyone's phone around here Monday. They advised people on the radio and TV to avoid certain areas where the water was high and closed off some areas, which is commonplace during heavy rainfall. It's a constant problem. But we live right on a lake and it didn't even flood very much, which it always will if there is a citywide flooding situation.

Edit: I did find one person who said she got a flash flood warning Monday morning on her phone, but she said it alerted one time and that was it, which she thought was strange, and so do I, because it always alerts twice. Even the tests come through twice. Everyone else I'm asking are clueless about any flood warning. This must be at least the twentieth time I've said WTF today.
edit on 30428America/ChicagoThu, 29 Sep 2016 20:42:51 -050030pm30272America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join