It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Hack / NJ Train Crash

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The interesting thing, is that no news stations anywhere are covering the hacked message. If it is mentioned, the only thing that is said is that the EAS system was hacked and that portions of the system were taken offline to prevent further tampering.

The youtube video now has over 6K views whereas last night it had barely gotten up to a bit over 200. Twitter is talking about it, but so far no one in officialdom has responded to the "Would you, could you on a train..." part of the story.

The silence is deafening.

If it's not related to the train crash (which I find it hard to believe in mere coincidence in this case) then it could simply have been a proof of concept by the perpetrators in order to determine if their methods are effective. This could be an indication that some hacking group somewhere plans on using the EAS system to deliver a message in a format which would garner the most views possible.

Kind of like when the state run media was hacked in V for Vendetta. Wouldn't that be something? Damning secrets of those in power released through the emergency alert system.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I tried to tape it myself, also! Then my iPad ran out of memory, so I couldn't. But it was strange enough to want me to tape it, then post about it......still wish I could have understood the chatter after....

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Still nothing on this..

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Antz2xplicit

To be fair, from a mainstream news perspective, there's not much to report yet. And I can imagine that any news body that has looked at this has decided to be sensible and not stir up fear and anxiety needlessly. FEMA are looking into it, as WKTV has reported (so it's not been suppressed), and once that report comes back there will probably be a story as a result.

And yes, the media do sometimes downplay unresolved stories in order to avoid causing public panic - remember that passenger jet that crashed on a residential area, a few days after 9/11? No, nor does anyone else...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

This could be an indication that some hacking group somewhere plans on using the EAS system to deliver a message in a format which would garner the most views possible.

And it comes at a time when Anonymous (who are also hackers) uploaded this video...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just a quick note, the video is approaching 16k views as of this posting; it's all over twitter and still the story is it was an early drill.

No coverage anywhere other than here, and now it's on infowars, reddit' and one other forum.

Deafening silence.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Sometimes silence speaks volume.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I agree it should stay down until they complete their investigation. They certainly know about it (FEMA), and if it is related, we will find out about it. Also, if related, it was put up there to terrorize, and denying acknowledgement may help ferret out whoever was responsible.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Haha you say that... I trust federal agencies sounds funny, finish with FEMA and I just pissed my pants.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It could be a partly failed sleeper cell activation.The ticker was meant to be played two subsequent times but was blocked. Sleeper cells effectiveness relies on players not having full awareness of the other players in case of capture. The train did crash but the other members of the cell didn't get the message?
There is the strange article out of Providence RI about three men cooking noxious chemicals in a hotel but abandoned the operation that falls into the same timeline as well.
Also of note, the definition of Civil Authorities. "Civil authority or civilian authority, also known as civilian government, is the apparatus of a State."
A state wouldn't report a warning for all The United States. It's a contradiction of terminology. If the hack came directly from FEMA maybe the person was under a very limited time to write the message?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ffrealmsrider

I agree. Displaying a sleeper activation message on regional tv is like shouting it from a street corner. Even if the train hadn't crashed, the likes of ATS would still have picked up on it and most likely we'd be having the same conversation.

If this was an activation message it could have have been a reaction to something which needed to be actioned immediately. Or perhaps another source of information had been compromised.

Was there another message beforehand which asked the recipients to watch that particular station? If so, it would have to have been another risky move to ensure whoever needed to, picked it up.

Just further on this message before the FEMA hack. You have the 'Trump will go' radio hack previously. It's so blatant that it's ridiculous but could Trump (or someone else) have said something during the debate which alerted someone to watch the FEMA message? Sniffing maybe!?
edit on 1-10-2016 by watoo because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2016 by watoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Peace and love ! Do not fall for this false flag attack hoax ! It is a drill being put out as if it were real to take more freedoms away ! To all loving souls , try to learn numerology so you can decode all hoaxes that the masters of deception with terrible acting skills put out in the mainstream ! Truth does not make it into the news ! Do not let any materialist deceive your minds ! Peace and love from the mysticalmetalhippie

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

The more I think about it, anyone smart enough to arrange something like this would probably want to choose a trigger that would mislead suspicious types like us. Because if random people on an alt news website heard the broadcast and are talking about it, then probably the CIA is looking into it as well. And they're likely staking out train yards from Maine to Florida right now, trying to stop the next attack. So the people responsible are going to choose something totally different for the next incident.

I hate to contradict myself, but it's also possible that the train trigger really was for the train crash, and the Trump trigger was an attack that never materialized. Perhaps somebody was supposed to assassinate Trump at the debates, but couldn't get close enough, or got cold feet and fled, or something.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
One of the great ATS threads - I have never would have known about this by watching MSM - I was getting tired of ATS with all the political threads but threads like these are the reason I check everyday.

As as side note, I had a contract job at a major commuter rail organization (not in New York). I can totally see why trains may have been targeted. For decades public transportation agencies have been used for cushy jobs for the politically connected. What happened is you have decades of incompetent people would have no idea what they are doing.

Unfortunately, these incompetent people often find themselves in positions of power.

In Chicago, the head of metra police (the commuter rail station featured in the movie about terrorism on a train in the movie Source Code) had absolutely no law enforcement background what so ever. She previously did some admin tasks like accounting for tickets.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I was born and raised in Utica. WKTV only serves the Utica metro region including Rome. I spent all day yesterday verifying the video, and have 5 separate and distinct videos of the same broadcast, all from different people. It is real.

Very recently, WKTV on their facebook page announced (after retracting initial story that it was actually a FEMA message) that it was absolutely NOT a message from FEMA, and that the eas signal had in fact been hacked. This is huge.

It tells me two things: 1) whoever hacked the signal, had prior knowledge of the hoboken crash: it was planned

Now here's the bad part that just occurred to me after two days. Only half of the message came true. The hacker proved way beyond any reasonable doubt (was not a coincidence folks), that "they" can, in fact, hack the eas system, and the hoboken crash was proof of that. It was proof of their message. They said..."look, something is gonna happen on a train, when that happens [stay tuned for more information], you will know this message is true!"

Remember the first part of the message? "Hazardous materials warning has been issued for...the United States". hazardous materials? Nukes? Already planted on our soil? This isn't a game; they already proved that the contents of their message is true. I am scared about the first part coming true.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Doing a little thinking about the Hazardous Materials and 02:16 part.According to this link 0216 is explosives..

However,this NJ pdf lists 0216 as BENZYL BROMIDE ...

It just seems weird to list 02:16 instead of 02:15.
edit on 1-10-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yayasolete13

Remember the first part of the message? "Hazardous materials warning has been issued for...the United States". hazardous materials? Nukes? Already planted on our soil? This isn't a game; they already proved that the contents of their message is true. I am scared about the first part coming true.

If someone was going to poison the entire US with 'hazardous materials', whatever that means to them, then they would have done that instead of causing a poxy train-crash to alert people to their sinister plan. Also, they ought to have broadcast the emergency message nationwide for maximum effect, rather than just on one TV channel serving NYC.

In short, if the whole message is from some sinister subversive body, they are messing with your head in order to create an ambient sense of fear. Don't let them get away with it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

I did a quick google search and there are over 150 chemical plants in the surrounding area. Maybe this was an Oceans 11 scenario? Local companies shut down for the day. Break in, steal material and not be found out til Tuesday?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
"Hacking" a single station vs nationwide indicates more of a bread-crumb style. It adds a level of suspense and provides theatre that is different than a national incident, which would demand a response.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: charlyv

Haha you say that... I trust federal agencies sounds funny, finish with FEMA and I just pissed my pants.

What do you know about FEMA, other than all of the stupid rhetoric that passes through biased sources?
No government agency is perfect, far from it, but if you did not have these services, a great many people would die in the countless number of emergencies they get involved in. Additionally, instead of blaming the agency, it would be more prudent to look at the top management that task and fund them. Therein, you will most likely find the fundamental reasons why there is so much negativity when you even mention it. I would respect the majority of people that work for FEMA, because many of them risk their lives to save people, even with pissed pants.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join