It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Hack / NJ Train Crash

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

If the two are in fact related, I wonder if the authorities would even want to make it publicly known?? If that were the case, the media may be on orders to not discuss the correlation between the two events. Keeping the two matter separate and quiet is less likely to trigger public fear.

that's exactly my point..
they don't ever mention that the EAS mentioned a train..

Seems like something that would come up even in the headline..

makes me think they are looking into whether there is a connection or not.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I've heard similar statements. Which is funny considering the amount of times we've been told how fierce our enemies are that haven't been attacked in close to two decades minus failing lone wolfs.
edit on 30-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So digging deeper (he says as if googling is any form of investigative journalism), Google EAS (emergency alert system) hack, and there is a large amount of incidents.

Maybe Ted Cruz felt irrelevant and decided to pepper in green eggs and ham again.

That being said I'm still interested, but playing Devil's advocate against myself to try and maintain some kind of unbiased on this speculative issue.

Hopefully the testimony of the conductor sheds some light.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Did a quick Google and this article came up, it isn't about the current hack but mentions one from 2013

fedscoop.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Myself and a friend of mine where discussing this in a Discord call right after it happened. We believe that it may have been one of two factors that may have caused the incident to occur. First factor was of the track-age leading up to and into the platform area of Hoboken Terminal. What we saw from the photos of the scene itself. It looked to us that the entire platform area itself was just jointed "stick" rail bolted together and buried deep in the ballast with no sleepers, or cross ties, under it. Could be possible that one of these rails "rolled" as the train was coming in and that's what caused the wreck to occur. If the rail rolled as the brakes were being applied. Then there would have been no friction on whatever side of the train the rail rolled on for it to stop. Thus hitting the end of the platform and nearly winding up in the ticket kiosk at the end of the platform.

Another factor that we had thought about was the very high possibility of a mechanical failure had occurred. The one reason that we came up with this is that the train was being pushed by the locomotive as it came into the station. The locomotive that was pushing was an ALP-45DP (Dual Purpose) built by Bombardier Transportation that can run on either diesel engines or off of the 12.5 kilovolt AC catenary that New Jersey Transit uses. For the train to have not stopped and for it to have slammed into the platform. Something on the mechanical side had to have happened either before or when the train was coming into the station. It has to be something to do where you can switch from the catenary over to diesel power which caused the brakes to release. If it was a failure of a mechanical nature. I guarantee you that is what it was.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
First time poster, long time lurker etc. This was a post though that intrigued me and got my conspiracy head spinning.
Personally I think this would be most likely a mechanical fault or the driver had a major health issue. However, putting my conspiracy theory head on I’d like to look at the evidence, breaking it down into its constituent parts:

1. The FEMA message – FEMA stated the message did not come from them. So where did it come from?

2. There were national messages scheduled for that day, so either a test message was displayed in that region by mistake (potentially the ‘would you, could you’ was to initially use up all of the characters allowable for the message ) and FEMA are covering their asses. Or, the network was hacked into and the message created by an as yet unknown person or group.

3. The train crashed.

Now the conjecture:

1. The FEMA message was somehow linked to the crash.

2. Rather than any kind of automated control of the train, since this line doesn’t have it – the driver was incapacitated or drugged.

3. This would be most likely out of the realms of Islamic terrorists since they generally prefer overt ordinance displays. Plus Islamic State tend to relatively quickly own up to plots that have been directly planned by them, rather than claim all lone random Islamic extremist inspired attacks.

4. If the message and crash were linked it would mean a group working together to ensure all the parts of the plan are executed.

5. If the driver was drugged, it’s more likely to be state sponsored. Tailing him, watching his movements – does he always have coffee before his shift? Some coffee drinkers are creatures of habit and will get it from the same place or make it themselves. Dropping a sedative into a cup before its served or distracting the driver before they drink it, job done.

6. Who would do this? It’s straight out of a cold war playbook. The Russians started ramping up their international presence with bomber flights across Europe. They then got involved in Syria which has created a proxy war in the region. Now tensions are high, the next step is to activate sleepers within the hostile country and begin covert operations.

7. The difference now vs. the cold war is that rather than target individuals or small groups, civilians are the targets and all bets are off.

8. As a side, should the messages be linked I would hope the authorities would take some Geiger counters and check the area to eliminate the ‘hazardous materials’ part of the message.

Straight out of a spy thriller but just my two cents, if the message and crash were somehow linked.

As I said, I’m pretty sure the explanation will be either mechanical or a driver health issue. But hey, this is a conspiracy site.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Did someone just get activated?

My thoughts as well, considering how Mark David Chapman and John Hinckley both seemed to have been "activated" by passages from the Catcher in the Rye...

originally posted by: Antz2xplicit
Sorry to sound like a conspiracy theorist...

Yes, it's a dire shame you didn't instead write the millionth thread about Clinton and Trump.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I Think it are pretty obvius that somone is being activated like style of Jason Bourne.
"trump april 26th" is obviously code and doesnt have anything to do with either Donald Trump or April or the 26th.
Its code.

Same with the train message. Could you would you is code. IT could mean anything and only the one recipient would know what it means.

could be trigger Words for MK ultra style activation or simply code.

this are very scary

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I don't know if these links have been posted, but two news items of interest:

www.benzinga.com...
www.benzinga.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.benzinga.com... /news/16/09/8511814/an-ominous-warning-about-trains-showed-up-on-a-local-new-york-news-station-last-n

According to McMurray, a message sneaking through erroneously like this never happens. However the same emergency message cycled through and made it to air again at 10:45 p.m. Wednesday, but was pulled down after only a few words. After that, the emergency broadcast box at the station was turned off. McMurray said that the same message was sent a third time at 1:30 a.m., but did not make it to air because the system was offline.

[url=http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/hoping-to-avoid-website-crash-fcc-urges-34265/]Hoping to Avoid Website Crash, FCC Urges EAS Participants to Stagger Filings

There are also new details available on what the test itself will look and sound like. According to senior FEMA staff, the audio portion of the test, including attention signals, will last approximately 50 seconds. In addition, FEMA was asked to delete a previously included statement in the text scroll—“No action is needed. This is only a test”—to avoid creating a difference between the aural and visual presentations, which had the potential to generate confusion among those with hearing or vision issues.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The officials might want to look at the interpreted meaning(s) behind Green Eggs & Ham:
I've gone digging myself, and here are a few of them...

3. Green Eggs and Ham (1960) Green Eggs and Ham, Dr. Seuss’ best-selling book, is about more than green eggs—but it is still, most certainly, about color. Although less elaborate than some of his other analogous stories, Green Eggs and Ham is, at least on the surface, about the power of perseverance in the face of stubborn resistance. (“You do not like them. So you say. Try them! Try them! And you may.”) But it is more than coincidence that his Green Eggs and Ham was published the same year President Eisenhower signed the Civil Rights Act, which mandated federal oversight of elections in the South. It may be a stretch to imagine, but when Sam-I-Am is pressing his neighbor to try a strange gastronomic concoction, Seuss is pressing his readers to consider the goodness in things previously untried—like integrated schools systems and churches. At the very least, Green Eggs and Ham is about navigating life with an open mind and, at its best, it’s Seuss’ way of saying, “Don’t judge a book, or an egg—or a man—by its color.” Read more at www.relevantmagazine.com...

Green Eggs and Ham Meaning Interpreted

& more...
A Logical Interpretation of “Green Eggs and Ham"

A QABALISTIC INTERPRETATION OF Dr. Seuss' GREEN EGGS AND HAM

I am Sam Sam I am That Sam-I-am That Sam-I-am! I do not like that Sam-I-am Do you like green eggs and ham I do not like them, Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham. Would you like them Here or there? I would not like them here or there. I would not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am Would you like them in a house? Would you like them with a mouse? I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am. Would you eat them in a box? Would you eat them with a fox? Not in a box. Not with a fox. Not in a house. Not with a mouse. I would not eat them here or there. I would not eat them anywhere. I would not eat green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am. Would you? Could you? in a car? Eat them! Eat them! Here they are. I would not , could not, in a car You may like them. You will see. You may like them in a tree? d not in a tree. I would not, could not in a tree. Not in a car! You let me be. I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox I do not like them in a house I do mot like them with a mouse I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am. A train! A train! A train! A train! Could you, would you on a train? Not on a train! Not in a tree! Not in a car! Sam! Let me be! I would not, could not, in a box. I could not, would not, with a fox. I will not eat them with a mouse I will not eat them in a house. I will not eat them here or there. I will not eat them anywhere. I do not like them, Sam-I-am. Say! In the dark? Here in the dark! Would you, could you, in the dark? I would not, could not, in the dark. Would you, could you, in the rain? I would not, could not, in the rain. Not in the dark. Not on a train, Not in a car, Not in a tree. I do not like them, Sam, you see. Not in a house. Not in a box. Not with a mouse. Not with a fox. I will not eat them here or there. I do not like them anywhere! You do not like green eggs and ham? I do not like them, Sam-I-am. Could you, would you, with a goat? I would not, could not. with a goat! Would you, could you, on a boat? I could not, would not, on a boat. I will not, will not, with a goat. I will not eat them in the rain. I will not eat them on a train. Not in the dark! Not in a tree! Not in a car! You let me be! I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox. I will not eat them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them ANYWHERE! I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them, Sam-I-am. You do not like them. SO you say. Try them! Try them! And you may. Try them and you may I say. Sam! If you will let me be, I will try them. You will see. Say! I like green eggs and ham! I do!! I like them, Sam-I-am! And I would eat them in a boat! And I would eat them with a goat... And I will eat them in the rain. And in the dark. And on a train. And in a car. And in a tree. They are so good so good you see! So I will eat them in a box. And I will eat them with a fox. And I will eat them in a house. And I will eat them with a mouse. And I will eat them here and there. Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE! I do so like green eggs and ham! Thank you! Thank you, Sam-I-am

Creepy Stuff

leolady

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: FamCore
This is like something The Joker would have done from the Dark Knight
this is messed up

If you visit WKTV's Facebook page, you will find that in between news of last night's mystery broadcast and today's train crash, there is a story about sinister clowns terrorising local neighborhoods.

I think the clowns thing has been happening for awhile - it seems to be a "live meme" kind of thing for a few years now.

Also, using the word "sinister" before "clowns" is redundant

OP, thanks for bringing this to our attention! You mentioned in one post that you're not a big poster here - perfect example of the value of all members! Good work!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Thanks for clarifying that for me.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Oh yeah, lurking clowns are 'a thing', but if you wanted to stir up unease and anxiety in an area, they would be a brilliant way to accomplish it. This sort of psychological warfare is not unheard of. N.b., I'm not saying it definitely is psychological warfare in this case. But it would have a similar effect whether it was or wasn't.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm throwing this one from very far out of left field, but since we are talking triggers, I wonder if the driver of the train ever heard the radio hack about Trump.

I mean that was in New Jersey wasn't it? The train crashed in New Jersey. No reason the driver couldn't be from somewhere near where that was broadcast from. Just not sure how the EBS from upper state New York would tie into that, unless it was just a matter of someone making a phone call or something.

A huge stretch I know, but maybe this will make someone think of something else or another possibility.

I sure wish I had filmed the weird EBS I saw that night. I guess it was more like seeing a UFO and having a camera in hand, you're just so dumbstruck you don't think of it as it all happens so fast.
edit on 9/30/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
The Trump trigger could have been for the train, and the train trigger could be for something that hasn't happened yet. As others have said, the wording of the trigger doesn't necessarily need to have any connection to the event being triggered.

We might want to keep our eyes on upstate New York for the next week or two.
edit on 30-9-2016 by AndyFromMichigan because: Watch NYS.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Hmmmm so now I wonder if the word "Trump" is used in any way at all in the world of trains?

May have had nothing to do with Trump unless you think his debate was a train wreck, but I really don't want to go there....

Seriously, asking our members with train knowledge. Is Trump a word used in any type of way when it comes to trains? Like a slang or something? Just curious

edit on 9/30/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
youtu.be...
I love a good metaphor.
edit on 9/30/2016 by cactusman23 because: didnt embed

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You don't have to control the train if you control the switches.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I look upon the train disaster in Hoboken as having begun with the so-called fake FEMA broadcast. It is a visual metaphor for what an unnamed source intends to do to the USA by triggering operatives so that the train of state goes off the rails. I think there are a number of discernible layers that could be unpacked from all of this, but for me the most important part is the re-emergence of Player Number Three on the world stage that is no longer playing ball with the USA since 9/11. Of course, Player Number Three has been identified by Dr. Joseph P. Farrell as the ongoing and continuing Nazi International whose pet projects have included the CIA and the nation of Saudi Arabia. (Perhaps the override of the Obama veto on the Saudi lawsuit legislation relates to the overriding of systems that led to the FEMA broadcast and the Hoboken disaster...)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Seriously, asking our members with train knowledge. Is Trump a word used in any type of way when it comes to trains? Like a slang or something? Just curious

Not as far as I know. And I loved trains as a boy, and knew everything about them.

The more I think about it, anyone smart enough to arrange something like this would probably want to choose a trigger that would mislead suspicious types like us. Because if random people on an alt news website heard the broadcast and are talking about it, then probably the CIA is looking into it as well. And they're likely staking out train yards from Maine to Florida right now, trying to stop the next attack. So the people responsible are going to choose something totally different for the next incident.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join