It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Hack / NJ Train Crash

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sorry to sound like a conspiracy theorist but FEMA was hacked last night and they sent out a fake emergency broadcast to a news station in New york (WKTV NewsChannel 2), At the end of the message the phrase "Would you, Could you on a train" Appeared. Now the train crash in jersey? Im starting to think the grid was hacked. *I have SS of the alert, I will post when I switch browsers.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Please post soon. This is very interesting....

a reply to: Antz2xplicit

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Here in pittsburgh, we got both an emergency notice on tv for the local test that lasted for 3 mins. Then after that we got a FEMA right after.

I didn't know it was a hack. Thanks

Edit: it was a test but a notice of all "Ports of Entry". And i noticed it didn't say EAS on the cable box, as it should normally.
edit on 29-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: SPELLING🤗

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think this is one of the first things that goes through our minds when catastrophe hits ....'was it terrorism'..?

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I'm very curious to see what you've got. I wonder if anyone investigating has made that connection??

ETA: Nvm, I just saw your post.

edit on 301312America/ChicagoThu, 29 Sep 2016 12:13:49 -050030pm30272America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Here's a pretty low quality/low views video of the alert.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen I have not heard anything about this, but I am seeing a few people here and there make this connection on facebook. sorry I'm not a big poster on here and I just couldn't hold on to this lol

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antz2xplicit

Recorded Video of Alert

Did someone just get activated?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No, don't be sorry at all...this is very interesting stuff! You're smart to post it. I wonder if they've made the "train" connection. Surely they had to have seen the part quoting Dr Seuss?? Can't get much more foreshadowing than that.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Wow. This is spectacularly weird. Will be following this thread with great interest.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thank you for starting this thread.
I don't know why but seeing that message scrolling across the screen made my blood run cold.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They are getting more sophisticated we pissed off a lot of people.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This news station is in Utica, New York and looks like the train departed from Spring valley NY. Does anyone know if coverage of WKTV is available there?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Very creepy.

Supposedly, the train in question didn't use Positive Train Control, so it shouldn't be possible to control the train remotely. That doesn't exclude sabotage, however, or the driver being responsible.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Does not look like Spring Valley is in the WKTV viewing area.
nocable.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Wow this is insane!!

Absolutely chilling. Will be following this.
edit on 29-9-2016 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
possibly unrelated, or maybe related?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
isn't that part of New Jersey also where the government alert radio station was hacked and broadcast warnings to Donald Trump on the 26th of September?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is exactly the kind of activity I warned about this morning when I posted State Department Issues Vielded Threat on Russian Cities.

Tit usually comes with a tat. Yin with a yang. What goes around comes around. They are equally capable of supporting "rebels and/or terrorists" to retaliate for any such attacks on cities. Could be another mall shooting, a pipeline shutdown, or unexplained explosion at another piece of infrastructure. We need to remain alert.

And not even one full day after this threat on Russian cities is made, a new Jersey Train wreck and an ominous warning through the EAS??

This is how countries wage indirect warfare on each other now when their proxy battles veer into direct attacks between each other. Keep an eye out everyone, there is more to come.

Remember this stuff in a movie some time back

edit on 9-29-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join