It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Hack / NJ Train Crash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

WKTV NEWSChannel 2 - FEMA replied that they did not send this out. They will launch a full investigation into how their codes were hacked. WKTV seems to be the only target of this hack. For now, we have disabled the codes in our decoder that trigger this alert. If there is a real National Alert, we will still receive it from the local radio stations we are assigned to monitor. WKTV will cooperate fully with FEMA, providing information about our hardware, software and internet access, and will provide log files from our devices. This information will be helpful to FEMA to track down the source of this hack.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

So just WWIII Black Gold ?

I played this game a bit back.. Seems a bit prohpetic all of the sudden..

from 2001.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

So just WWIII Black Gold ?

I played this game a bit back.. Seems a bit prohpetic all of the sudden..

from 2001.

Check this out

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I'm soooo sorry, I'd be angry. I did RN residency at the VA there.

On subject.

"New Jersey Transit hasn't completed installing positive train control, a safety system designed to prevent accidents by automatically slowing or stopping trains that are going too fast. None of its trains or tracks is fully equipped with the system yet. The industry is under government orders to install PTC, but the work has gone more slowly than expected, and the deadline has been repeatedly extended by regulators at the request of the railroads. The deadline is now the end of 2018." ~Fox News

Pelosi is Stated Congress voted "Down" the funding for PTC Positive Train Control.
Colorado and Washington state did fund theirs separately.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Perhaps the "hack" was regional?

Considering the incidents of the last couple of weeks in NJ and NY, it sure looks that way.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: lordcomac
Only one mention of the clear Dr.Seuss reference?

Would you, Could you, On a plane?

Would you Could you, to the Grain?

Would you, Could you, in the Rain?

Would you, Could you, to the Drain?

If "they" are after infrastructure, there's no shortage here.

Of course, being conspiracy-minded, I'd say we see which candidate starts talking about stopping these attacks by taking away more of our rights- and we've got a prime suspect for who is behind them.

There's no mention of a plane in Green Eggs and Ham....None...

That book always brings back traumatic memories. After reading that I went looking for something else to read and found this "thin" blue book. In those days I thought the reading comprehension level requirement was associated with the thickness of the book. Next thing I knew I was abducted by aliens who flew us over Kadena in a UFO with ultrasonic windshield wipers.

Never again!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Antz2xplicit

whoa...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Well IMO, even energy security seems benign for the volume of effort going into this campaign. There is something else there that may have a connection to ancient times, but I am just some crazy guy on the internet.

Considering also what all of our media has been portraying since 9/11 about inside hacks making the USA vulnerable to outside attacks in much of our fiction, I would say thereal world is just playing catch up at this point.

The Russians stole something in Modern Warfare two video game that enabled them to render our alert systems and defenses vulnerable to a pre-emptive attack which they claimed was retaliation for the airport attack. Then after Edward Snowden when these surveillance and electronic control capabilities that have been written into fiction since the early nineties went public, things got even stranger.

Remember earlier this summer a hacker group claimed to release the tools used by groups within the NSA which gives anyone the same capacity as the NSA itself has. In a book called the Light of Other Days, it is revealed eventually the whole world will have the same capabilities to snoop through "wormholes" over the years as the technology is disseminated to the public.

Movies like Pulse embedded into the psyche that the signal will be a threat to us all with "nowhere to hide" unless you are outside of the signal zone. I feel like these revelations are fulfilling themselves with every passing month. This hack and its consequences, and the capabilities to pull it off are just proof positive that it is all true.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I was doing some research. It doesn't matter now, things have just gone way too sideways, but anyway doesn't matter websites wre changing before my eyes. I wondered out loud on ATS..

"I wonder if NSA style technology is just for gathering information? Or by it's very nature that it can get into all information, that they could also edit it?"

If you think about it.. it's the power of something like Satan or God..

you can get inside anyones head.. individually or as groups..

then you start wondering crazy things beyond just information.. Like hacking trains or weirder things like hacking transmitters of frequencies.. Hack a phone and send microwaves corresponding to paranoia for instance.

Just random thoughts brought up by a random rabbit hole before I switched ATS names and threatening to go to the FBI, haha.. You could say I was a little unnerved at the time.

AND yes that was my point when can energy security be more valuable than stopping WW3 ? ? It cannot be.. Something is either worth risking world war, or world war is a happy side effect to whoever.. USA is sitting on more gas than anyone it seems, and the US is the biggest exporter of gasoline, so honestly we could stop exporting gas and have plenty... if anything threatened world supply it would not be the us government hurting the most.. Pretty much Europe.. And then Europe would beg russia to export more, but I don't know it just doesn't seem like that's all it is, but it is a nice excuse for level one conspiracy..
edit on 29-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
The video with the scrolling banner and Siren alert is creepy as hell.

Being from the UK I've never seen anything like that, I assume we don't have such a system or at least one I've never seen on TV or even mentioned ever.

In case you are in the US, the sound is normal for all EAS broadcasts. That includes earthquake drills, Amber alerts (kidnappings) and weather warnings. Usually a poor quality voice, or the robot voice (similar to Trump go 26 thread) will read the words on the TV or radio. It's designed to get your attention by scaring you to death.

The EAS broadcast also can go through cell phones. When that happens, it's just the noise followed by text message.

The poster above found out their was a national test yesterday, but it looks like very few areas participated.

I don't watch tv, and the radio or phone didn't go off, and I live near a major city.
This whole thing is eerie. With all the creepy things going on, those living in the NY and NJ areas, be aware of your surroundings.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: FamCore
This is like something The Joker would have done from the Dark Knight
this is messed up

If you visit WKTV's Facebook page, you will find that in between news of last night's mystery broadcast and today's train crash, there is a story about sinister clowns terrorising local neighborhoods.

This may have been addressed later in the thread (haven't read through), but the clowns have been in the area for awhile now. I first heard about them this past summer on another forum. (i don't live on the east coast)

Some say they were trying to lure kids into the woods, others say the clowns were for the new It movie marketing.

Police can't do anything about them because it's not a crime to be a clown.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 29-9-2016 by collietta because: I hit enter twice, and oops! Double post

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: collietta

Police can't do anything about them because it's not a crime to be a clown.

shame

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: collietta
HA! That is where Florida steps in and shows the other states how you DO arrest clowns!

It’s certainly not illegal to dress up as a clown, but a very specific Florida law could make it easier to be arrested here than in other states for participating in the trend.

Although there’s certain exemptions (like for Halloween), Florida law states anyone “wearing the mask, hood, or other device ... with the intent to intimidate, threaten, abuse, or harass any other person” will be charged with a misdemeanor.

Bring it on Pennywise the Clown. Your viral marketing campaign will be stepped on in Florida!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: collietta

originally posted by: Taggart
The video with the scrolling banner and Siren alert is creepy as hell.

Being from the UK I've never seen anything like that, I assume we don't have such a system or at least one I've never seen on TV or even mentioned ever.

In case you are in the US, the sound is normal for all EAS broadcasts. That includes earthquake drills, Amber alerts (kidnappings) and weather warnings. Usually a poor quality voice, or the robot voice (similar to Trump go 26 thread) will read the words on the TV or radio. It's designed to get your attention by scaring you to death.

The EAS broadcast also can go through cell phones. When that happens, it's just the noise followed by text message.

The poster above found out their was a national test yesterday, but it looks like very few areas participated.

I don't watch tv, and the radio or phone didn't go off, and I live near a major city.
This whole thing is eerie. With all the creepy things going on, those living in the NY and NJ areas, be aware of your surroundings.

I live in Las Vegas Nevada. We had one here yesterday around 10 or 11 am. It went something like, This is a test of EAS(I didnt know what that was) for the counties of: The United States. Until ? (cant remember the time) . Gosh, I wish I had written it down. Thought it was going to be a weather warning, but got that wierd s#!t. Never seen anything like it before.
Very Bizarre..

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Only one mention of the clear Dr.Seuss reference?

Would you, Could you, On a plane?

Would you Could you, to the Grain?

Would you, Could you, in the Rain?

Would you, Could you, to the Drain?

If "they" are after infrastructure, there's no shortage here.

Of course, being conspiracy-minded, I'd say we see which candidate starts talking about stopping these attacks by taking away more of our rights- and we've got a prime suspect for who is behind them.

I read this a lot to my kids.

They do not reference grain or plane.
Vehicles in the story are train, boat, car, goat.

I know Green Eggs and ham is about encouraging kids to try new things, but I also see it as a guy harrassing another. I hate Sam. He won't take a no and keeps escalating his pressure while the other guy tries to get away.

When I read it, Sam is obnoxious and I make the man he's harrassing more angrier with each line, until he relents just so Sam can leave him alone.

If this is a tit-tat, maybe there's something similar going on.

As for my daughters, I use this story as an example of how far people will go to get what they want and to not give in, don't break your morals, even if you there's a possibility you will like it. I also use Sleeping Beauty as an example of the consequences of overreacting.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Not sure if relevant , but " would you could you ", phrase got me digging a bit into some code word idea , researched a bit with the phrase "green eggs and ham " , probably unrelated , but this type of research is what were good at .

www.google.com... usa.com%2F2016%2F06%2F16%2Fted-cruz-man-read-green-eggs-ham-senate-floor-calls-gun-filibuster-distraction.html&usg=AFQjCNFbzw5OnRNlWLDWi7EQfOCnDxXdWg& sig2=Q9KJA_up6LqMdPFbowRScw&bvm=bv.134052249,d.eWE
edit on 29-9-2016 by overanocean because: link no work

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: callmeanutcase2

I live in Las Vegas Nevada. We had one here yesterday around 10 or 11 am. It went something like, This is a test of EAS(I didnt know what that was) for the counties of: The United States. Until ? (cant remember the time) . Gosh, I wish I had written it down. Thought it was going to be a weather warning, but got that wierd s#!t. Never seen anything like it before.
Very Bizarre..

yes I don't like that at all..

So that really happened?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Antz2xplicit

Well that's creepy.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: overanocean
Not sure if relevant , but " would you could you ", phrase got me digging a bit into some code word idea , researched a bit with the phrase "green eggs and ham " , probably unrelated , but this type of research is what were good at .

www.google.com... FTRANSCRIPTS%2F1309%2F25%2Febo.01.html&usg=AFQjCNF_J3_0y8nMEaA0t9K9uSIDrEdbGw

hahaha I was unaware he did that.. I had trouble getting to your link and may have ended up in the wrong place but I saw a CNN transcript of Cruz reciting his own version of green eggs and ham as a filibuster over Obama care as far as I am gathering in just a short skim.

I would say definitely unrelated..

But I love the random digging.

I think whoever wrote that was just saying bad things can happen even on a train, even on a this or a that, however the book goes.. Typical terrorism 101, "you are not safe anywhere."

but it's not being picked up in the usual manner, so this was real terrorism.. If it was the contructed variety we would have suspects and quarans and passports by now lol.. Sorry I've got to joke..

Oh and I'm not saying it was terrorism for sure, but I'm going off the weird EAS alerts beign related, and that they were a threat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join