It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Warfare Assault, A Physician Speaks Out

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

If these people

"These people" are looking a various approaches to a pressing problem. Some of "these people" are looking at ways of reducing carbon emissions. Some of "these people" are looking at ways of removing carbon from the atmosphere. Some of "these people" are looking at what we might do if those things are not effective. Some of "these people" recognize that things don't always go according to plan even if there is one.

What's your plan? Om won't cut it.

edit on 9/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch
High altitude dispersal of bioagents is a really stupid plan. Even the military knows that.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Phage

They are simply discussing further ways of creating a more toxic environment, with an absurd level of hubris that only a scientist could have, again declaring "It is not really a moral hazard... it is more like freeriding on our GRANDKIDS"!

Before you lock him up and throw away the key it might be an idea to have a better understanding of what he was talking about

On “Moral Hazard”, this is a technical point for economists. when you think carefully about the definition its clear that’s quite the right way to describe SRM, “free riding” another econ term that more accurately describes what we are doing when we don’t cut CO2 emissions. To be clear, I do mean “putting off addressing the problem of climate change is like free-riding on our grandkids”. It’s not that SRM is free riding, it’s that over enthusiasm about its potential may encourage less action to cut emissions.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
High altitude dispersal of bioagents is a really stupid plan. Even the military knows that.

They didn't think that then. And it shows their intent, right? If they've figured out a method you can be sure they're using it or other pathogens today in some form. I'm sure the statisticians have worked out if it's viable or not.

STM

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

They didn't think that then.

Actually, they did. They understood that, from 30,000 feet it is virtually impossible to determine where an aerosol will end up.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

They didn't care, it was considered necessary and then canceled at the last minute.

STM

ETA: I remember him saying it was packed in something similar to styrofoam in vials and that he thought that was very sloppy and a risk for them and once again he was against this action altogether. So I guess they were going to throw vials out the planes?
edit on 29-9-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
False.
It was considered idiotic. If it was considered at all.

So I guess they were going to throw vials out the planes?
And you think that constitutes a "chemtrail?"

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

False.

Not false, it was a deathbed confession to my husband who was an army ranger and I was close enough to hear. It really almost happened, Phage. Sorry, but those were intense times with politicians and generals making the wildest decisions.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

See my edit in response to your edit.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I'm, I hate to say this, but your own words said it was considered a stupid idea. They thought of it, then changed their minds because they considered it a bad idea.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

False.

I think they've advanced it. At times I'm sure they spray things if they think it will be to their advantage. Nothing that can ever be traced back to them though.

STM

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

originally posted by: awareness10

actually i said there's a much higher count of diabetes now than ever before, i didn't 'specifically say chemtrails'.
Unless you believe that the chemicals they put in the ground via you know the ones.. really does go up into the clouds when it rains and spreads it all around for us to breathe in and enjoy.

yum

I need to add for clarification that my father said that the chemicals would change when they went into the atmosphere and the symptoms when it reached the ground would be different. He had to carry a syringe in his belt at all times and a day after a test a sentry far away from the test area went into convulsions after chewing on a piece of grass but his symptoms were different from a full on exposure and my father was almost court martialed for injecting him because he wasn't exhibiting all the symptoms, just a couple. It saved the sentry's life though.

So basically, what goes up doesn't necessarily come down, there are changes.

Who knows what's floating around up there nowadays, and what form it will come down as,

STM

Thank you very much for sharing that about your father, i find it of extreme interest, and from first hand experience. The military has done many experiments (marijuana + being but one) and I'm sure they're still at it as we speak. It's somewhat disturbing to think about just what 'could' be up there yeah.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
And I believe we, ourselves are putting things into our environment that will have serious effects on us.

STM

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Yeah.
My dog ate my homework a bunch of times.

Don't bother with patents because there are a lot of those for things that never happened. Don't bother with bad things that have been done because, well, that isn't evidence that things are being done.

Show me some evidence that contrails are anything but contrails because contrails have been observed for nearly 100 years and the claim that they are something devious has been around for about 20 years. With...no...evidence. Show me evidence, and I'll listen.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

And I believe we, ourselves are putting things into our environment that will have serious effects on us.

Duh.

And Mr. Trump wants to make sure that continues. Too many regulations!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

It already has had an effect, just look at all those distorted and probably gmo snowflakes. One must ask what next? ugh!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
Snowflakes? You mean like actual snowflakes or "special snowflakes?'
Cuz actual snowflakes don't have genes to modify.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Yeah.
My dog ate my homework a bunch of times.

Don't bother with patents because there are a lot of those for things that never happened. Don't bother with bad things that have been done because, well, that isn't evidence that things are being done.

Show me some evidence that contrails are anything but contrails because contrails have been observed for more nearly 100 years and the claim that they are something devious has been around for about 20 years. With...no...evidence. Show me evidence, and I'll listen.

I don't know how to prove it to you. I seriously doubt they'd apply for a patent for it, that'd give it away right? I just wouldn't put it past them. Take care, and stay away from DOD programs, or any other alphabet agency, known or unknown. They came and checked my Dad's lab twice a year until he passed.

STM

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I don't know how to prove it to you.

I didn't ask for that.
I asked for evidence.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

ah well i'm glad you asked me that, what i meant was .. the walking screaming uncontrolled crying kind with legs arms and militant style "hillary is awesome" tshirts on. But that's just my observation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join