It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Warfare Assault, A Physician Speaks Out

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I could see them having technology though that we're not privy to. I mean it's a conspiracy site which is why people come because they don't believe the experts are all telling it like it really is. I find it interesting though your mention about the aerospace company though, i could see that happening. Is it the same company who created Aero Gel?

What made me laugh a little was the fact that the President decided it was unethical, seeing as Chimera's and Gene Splicing humans with animals apparently isn't to him.

Ok, so what about the Company who created Agent Orange? Granted as far as we've been told they don't do 'that anymore'. But... They recently merged in September. I know there are some who will disagree and think they've learned their lesson and won't try to harm the environment or humans again, but i disagree on that one which is fine, i know not everyone will agree on all points anyways.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Barium. Ants hate barium.

Oh, wait. I think it's epsom salts I was thinking of.
Meh. One salt is the same as another.

edit on 9/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The thing about it is... even 'if' they weren't putting chemtrails into the sky, they're putting them into the food chain and the air via transportation and chemical plant waste etc. Wouldn't the rain carry it up spread it around and back again?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Why bother with airplanes?

link   

Why bother with airplanes? Wasteful. Very wasteful.

link   

I hate poisoning them because the run-off goes into canals with fish, and I don't want to kill the non-fireant ants.

I tried getting phorid wasps, too, but the university won't sell them to individuals. The bastards.

Surely The Ants will embrace you when the 5th World comes.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Surely The Ants will embrace you when the 5th World comes.

Don't count on it.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

what about it ?????????????

no seriously - none of the alledged " chemitrail tests " return positive results specifically for Strontium Barium Niobate

they all [ as far as i have seen ] just list " barium " which as oxides etc etc is a very common earth metal

^ citations welcom to refute the above

so - you might want to reconsider using the claim

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

exactly.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Of course it would. But guess what? The plastic, metal, chips and EVERYTHING ELSE you're using has been made somewhere. Them being made has cause pollution. I've never argued AGAINST pollution being a thing. That would be rediculous.

But you're not here JUST arguing that pollution is bad. You're here saying things like "chemtrails!" and using it to fulfil the need for them to exist.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Yes. and thankyou for your input. I appreciate it greatly.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Yes BUT i too am learning with every keystroke. I don't think i mentioned you being Against Polution, no, not at all.

Chemtrails, has possibly evolved since page one into the rain carrying the chemicals into the clouds and spreading them far and wide. There are more chemicals used today than you can shake a stick about.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

exactly.

So, you agree that using airplanes to poison people is a dumb idea?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

That wouldn't be "chemtrails evolving". That would simply be pollution. Pollution was around A LOT of years prior to the invention of flight.

So bang goes that idea.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I could see them having technology though that we're not privy to. I mean it's a conspiracy site which is why people come because they don't believe the experts are all telling it like it really is. I find it interesting though your mention about the aerospace company though, i could see that happening. Is it the same company who created Aero Gel?

Aerogels have been around since the 30's.

What made me laugh a little was the fact that the President decided it was unethical, seeing as Chimera's and Gene Splicing humans with animals apparently isn't to him.

This would be ancient history to you - the President was Bush the Elder. What we got through the grapevine was that he considered it to be unnecessary, unethical and somewhat offensive. I suppose the full-blown deal would have really set him off could they have gotten it to work the way they wanted. It was a CA/POC project from hell, they're usually incredibly boring and crappy but this would have been worth doing just for the lulz.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

And "chemtrails", well persistent contrails, have been around since airplanes could fly high enough to produce them.
From 1919:

The second German sighting occurred on May 9, 1919, when a pilot flying over Berlin at about 26,000 feet noticed the generation of a cloud stream that extended for about forty miles behind his plane. This stream eventually spread out to form a cloud layer that was about 3,000 feet thick. The pilot saw a similar phenomenon two days later.
www.thefreelibrary.com...

So, if it's meant to reduce population or something, it ain't been working so good.

edit on 9/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Precisely. The whole idea of chemtrails is rediculous. And when we ask for evidence we always get the same stories and same links to false information.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

We don't poison them either, because we live on a lakefront with a large population of waterfowl roaming freely on the property. The only alternative is to burn them...but talk about time intensive...yikes!

But a giant magnifying lens, now that could be effective. Just aim and watch the barbecue. Not sure how big such a thing would have to be though...that could be problematic.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Not sure how big such a thing would have to be though...that could be problematic.

Not if it's holographic.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

But a giant magnifying lens, now that could be effective. Just aim and watch the barbecue.

When I was a kid I happened onto the plate from an overhead projector that was a big fresnel lens on a sheet of plexiglas. Many an ant met its fate. You can get some really big lenses on Amazon, they all seem to be flexible so you'd need some sort of a frame or backing. See also "solar oven" and "fresnel" for ideas.

You could combine the two things. I generally get about a teaspoon of sulfur in a ball of foil and set it on the antheap's main entrance, then take a small handheld torch to the foil. The sulfur will ignite and produce sulfur dioxide gas which sinks into the hole and kills every stinking ant in seconds.

Instead of a torch, you could just sprinkle a little mound of it on the main entrance and use your pocket fresnel for ignition.

Warning: some garden plants don't like sulfur, squash in particular. Others find it tasty.
edit on 29-9-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join