It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Link to article

In France, a number of Catholics knelt to pray for a priest that was beheaded there by Jihadists and the closure of Saint Rita’s Church. They prayed quietly as people drove and walked by… they disturbed no one with their prayers to God. I thought is was a wonderful testament to faith and devotion, while grieving for a priest. It was a very Christian display of love and reverence. The worshipers were peacefully protesting the closing of the Association of Catholic and Apostolic Chapels.

However, what wasn’t Christian in the least was a Muslim coming up behind them and allegedly turning his music up full blast to intimidate the Christians and drown out their prayers. One man kneeling took massive offence to what the Muslim was trying to do. He jumped up and punched him… hard. The man was knocked out cold and the guy that hit him continued to punch him after he went down. He then dragged him out of view. I have to say, it is hard to blame someone for doing this after being provoked for so long… watching Christians being murdered and their women and children being raped… I think Christians have had just about enough of the thuggery of Islam and are beginning to fight back.

Looks like the power of Christ compelled him...to go right to sleep hahahahahaha! I'm not a fan of any organized religion but Islam is by far my least favorite and that guy got what he deserved. I may not like religion but I am still respectful enough not to interrupt prayer services of those who do, especially when those services are to honor the fallen. I'm glad to see a Frenchman stand up and take action against such a POS and I'm sure we will see more incidents like this one in the near future, enough is enough.
edit on Sun Sep 4 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: title changed from source title

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
love it
i actually like Islam, but i hate the extremism side of it - as i hate extremists from any religion
so person deserved it

+41 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well that was really Christian of him.

+40 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

what a petty pathetic thing to say

+54 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Really? I could be wrong so feel free to correct me but I am fairly certain that the J-Man said 'turn the other cheek' not 'slug the guy in his'.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

That was uncalled for! Peaceful Christians eh? Not so much!

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I cant imagine how giddy and excited you guys get when you find a new video showing muslims in a bad light.

With trembling hands, posting on ATS...fueling the division, the hatred...

but hey, dont let me stop you.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Incredibly insensitive and deserving of peaceful confrontation if accurately reported...but that was a brutal attack. I can't really hear him playing any music let alone increasing the volume.?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What a Satanic thing to do! Though the Eleventh Satanic Rule says this: "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him".

This man didn't even ask him to stop.

Though that is fine because the Fourth Rule says that if someone disrespects you in your home to treat them cruelly and the third says that if you go to someone else's home to respect them or not go at all.

And it is fine because I do not follow these rules(religiously anyways) and he got what he deserved.
edit on 2-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I thought it was beat thy neighbor?

Anyhoo, yeah, real Christian like...

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
That chap who was assaulted did not have his music loud and only just got there in that clip and was watching what they were doing briefly till that idiot sucker punched him?

Are there any other videos of this as it looked an unprovoked assault

I would have restrained the one who assaulted that man very quickly

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

So a guy playing music you can't even hear above the prayers of these people walks behind them...so his reaction is violence...which disturbs the prayers of the others more than the other guy presumably did, considering beardo was the only one who noticed him at all.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
All i see here are pretentious christians and one violent psychopath who, i hope, will be charged for this
edit on 2-9-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

So a guy playing music you can't even hear above the prayers of these people walks behind them...so his reaction is violence...which disturbs the prayers of the others more than the other guy presumably did, considering beardo was the only one who noticed him at all.

I REALLY hope this piece of sh*t is charged.

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
That chap who was assaulted did not have his music loud and only just got there in that clip and was watching what they were doing briefly till that idiot sucker punched him?

It looked like he was playing music off of his phone in which case it would have been difficult for the recording camera to pick up over all the other ambient noise from that distance. To the group praying though it would have certainly been distracting and rude. All of you who have your panties in a bunch, get over it life happens and this guy line stepped and got checked for it boo hoo.
edit on 2-9-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

what a petty pathetic thing to say

No, calling a guy walking with his music barely audible an "extremist" is a pathetic thing to say. REALLY pathetic

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Life also happens in the court room. France has a pretty low tolerance for unprovoked assault.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

All of you who have your panties in a bunch, get over it life happens and this guy line stepped and got checked for it boo hoo.

Well, with such a well thought out, mature response ..how can we argue?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I guess "DOWN GOES FRAZIER, DOWN GOES FRAZIER" has been replaced by "DOWN GOES ALI, DOWN GOES ALI.."

Any truth that "Lefty" is on the next UFC™ card?

+30 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Did ANYONE watch that video???

People were praying. A black man walked up behind them, and one of the praying men got up and clocked him! I didn't hear ANY music or see ANYTHING that would have provoked a violent response...

How does anyone know this man was Muslim?

edit on 9/2/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join