It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
This video and your post is absolutely pathetic with you relishing this so called extremist being sucker punched ....snip

When discussing this assault some in this thread see an extremist Muslim guy when the only extremist action expressed was by the hand of the Christian. We only have two pieces of information...the video and editorial. Some choose to support the editorial more than the actual video footage.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

People were praying. A black man walked up behind them

Going straight for the race card...classy

Says the guy who played the islam card and LIED about it. Stay classy rainbow.

I posted the thread title as I found it and provided a link to an article. Any determination you make after that is entirely up to you. I get it you don't like what I posted...oh wells life goes on.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Didn't require a whole lot of thought really, you are quite clearly emotionally upset by my OP and I equate your responses to crying. Pretty simple and straightforward really. I am curious though what is your dog in this fight? Why do you care so much to be so offended?

Considering I am not either emotional or offended by this I am not sure what you are driving at. I think the violent man in the video is a jackass and anyone who feels what he did was warranted is a hypocritical Christian. There is nothing emotional about that sentiment, it is cold hard fact. You can enjoy violent behavior, I prefer civility.

edit on 2-9-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religious nutter

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Lol he's not crying at your post he actually saw the video and witnessed a man get assaulted

I really don't know how you equate this to a Muslim extremist being knocked out?

Why are you under the impression he's an extremist?

Sure looks like a regular guy to me strolling about along the street

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Oh that, didn't you know? That's a new religion - it's called I-slam.

and the God of I-slam takes no MF prisoners.

word to your mother.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Yeah, it's nearly impossible to know the truth, but here's what I saw after several runs through this video:

1) What evidence is there the attacked guy is a Muslim? I don't see his Muslim Membership badge or anything.
1a) If he IS a Muslim, that is not a legitimate reason to attack the guy.
2) In a video where the prayers, street traffic and the punch can all be clearly heard, I did not hear any music blaring.
3) The claim has been made the guy stood there deliberately intimidating the praying people. BS. He wasn't there long enough to intimidate anybody before he was attacked.

From here it looks more like the attacker went way overboard and needs to cool his heels in jail for a while.

One lesson from history we all need to remember... when we devote our entire beings and energy to fighting something, some "evil" that must be destroyed, it is very easy to become what we claim to be fighting.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Why not instead say that the man hitting the random black dude for...reasons..

If the guy had punched a white guy, would you be emphasizing the skin color?

originally posted by: DAVID64
The guy had just walked up. It's not like he stood there for several minutes

He obviously said something otherwise the guy with his back turned would not have even known he was there. Not justifying the punch, but you're clearly trying to make the other guy out to be a hapless victim.

And i can tell you what you clearly are...but my post will be removed. Damn

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kinglizard

originally posted by: tinymind
Maybe this guy felt the same way, and figured it was "pay-back time".

Doesn't that inspire further intolerance and radicalism?

Do you mean the thing about "an eye for an eye"?
Some people don't seem to understand anything else, so you have to first get their attention.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

If the guy had punched a Christian, would you be emphasizing his religion? YES, you would!! As proof of Christian oppression! But since he's black, and someone somewhere decided he was a Muslim, it's all good.

SICKENING!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

You can turn the other cheek and wait to see what happens. But their rules are different and they may just cut your head off.

I'm pretty intense in confrontations but I Never use violence. It dissolves all your power. Now there are no ways of influencing the situation further except violence. It's much better just to talk to people and make them feel embarased in the public eye about their behavior. Now they feel like what they were doing was wrong or unconmfortable, and I still have done nothing wrong to retaliate to because I'm a nice guy right?

Don't make it us vs them..

if you help people learn lessons
without agressions
New allies you will have
with smiling expressions.

I sound so hippy dippy but I am trained to kill people. It's just an obvious waste of energy to make enemies needlessly. The last two people who wanted to fight me.. One was a verbal angry argument at work, we kept it heated but that played itself out in public. He apologized in public and I to him. Thats the day he said to me man to man that that is why he loved me. That I tell you to your face. The other guy tried to fight me at a bar because I was smiling too much. So I made our confrontation loud as hell saying what you're mad at me cause I'm happy? then I walked away apologizing when he was about ready to hit me.

The people there gave me props for not fighting the guy even though he was asking for it, and his reputation took a major hit, wanting to fight someone for smiling.. LOL

So I won both those fights by not fighting.

The "christians" in the video just lost my respect..

Anyone even lightly conspiracy minded knows the endgame in all of this. Which crusade are we on now? is it the tenth crusades? I forget, but anyway.

Control yourself..

Violence begets violence..

Trust me nothing will make you want to hit someone more than being hit in the face.

How does the poor guy feel now after being knocked out for what seems like no reason. Do you think he feels angry? Do you think he feels like he can stand up to the guy on his own? Or will he plot something or bring a group of his friends to catch someone alone to get revenge..

Maybe he will come forward and use this to help heal relations by saying he forgives them for their ignorance and lack of compassion. That's what I would do.

I'm amazed every day BIAS rearing it's ugly head. People feel so tracked by NSA they want all the NSA details hacked and made public.. IE the public now wants to be the NSA..
People get bombed in terror attacks and now they want to blow up people in drone strikes.
You become the monster you face..
It just so happens christianity tries to teach you this lesson..

IRONY level 33 Holy Moly Jesus H Christos!!

edit on 2-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

It looked like he was playing music off of his phone in which case it would have been difficult for the recording camera to pick up over all the other ambient noise from that distance.

The recording camera certainly picked up the *SMACK* as the guy decked him!!! Why wouldn't it pick up the music?

To the group praying though it would have certainly been distracting and rude.

And, of course, the response to rudeness is physical violence? Jesus Christ!

Have you ever heard someone get walloped real good in person? Let me tell you it can be pretty loud the sound of thin skin over bone on thin skin over bone contact. Much easier to hear than music playing from tiny little speakers and for all we know on a cheap phone.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

People were praying. A black man walked up behind them

Going straight for the race card...classy

Says the guy who played the islam card and LIED about it. Stay classy rainbow.

I posted the thread title as I found it and provided a link to an article. Any determination you make after that is entirely up to you. I get it you don't like what I posted...oh wells life goes on.

So, you take no responsibility for what you post?

Life certainly does go on, lets hope it does for the guy who hit the floor with his face. But, hey, wouldn't it be sooooooo funny if he got brain damage or something!??? LOL..that would be f*cking hilarious. Right Rainbow?

link   

I may be wrong here, so forgive me, but aren't Christians "human' also?

It was a human response.

Right/wrong?

that's for others to judge.

imho

link   

What it must be like to think anyone who disagrees with you is a racist? It must be so easy for you to not think with your brain and instead depend on a word to win all your arguments.. Ignorance is bliss.
edit on 2-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

link   

But, hey, wouldn't it be sooooooo funny if he got brain damage or something!??? LOL..that would be f*cking hilarious. Right Rainbow?

He would then be on the same level mentally as the 'Christian'.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

If the guy had punched a Christian, would you be emphasizing his religion? YES, you would!! As proof of Christian oppression! But since he's black, and someone somewhere decided he was a Muslim, it's all good.

SICKENING!

funny you didn't quote the part where I said the punch wasn't justified. I'm just pointing out that some here are completely obsessed with race. I'm also not a christian, just so you know.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

secondly if that was a group of Muslims and one of them knocked a christian out you'd be going nuts over it

Well that is not what happened so please refrain form speculating as to how I would or would not react to anything. Lets stick to what is in front of us shall we.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Well that is not what happened so please refrain form speculating as to how I would or would not react to anything.

What you posted didn't happen either!
There's NO indication the assaulted man was Muslim.
There's NO indication the assaulted man was playing music.
There's NO indication the assaulted man was there to disrupt the prayer.
There's NO indication the assaulted man said anything.

There IS proof that the so-called "Christian" man got up and docked another man. Without speculation, that's all you've got.

"Please refrain from speculating", indeed!
edit on 9/2/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

link   
Absolutely disgusting that this was posted.

I understand the emotional anger the person praying was going through causing temporary rage and insanity. He is human. What happened and has been happening in France is disgusting regarding Islamic extremeism.

However to post this as a reference....for anything christian is disgusting.

There was nothing peacefull about that. There wasnt even a confrontation. That is called a sucker punch. Again I understand the person praying was under emotional distress from the event. I blame him far less than the person who made the video and Rainbow for posting.

I am disgusted.

I will leave you with a couple from Voltaire

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

link   

Ignorance is bliss.

Right back at you buddy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join