It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

And, of course, the response to rudeness is physical violence? Jesus Christ!

Where I come from yeah.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Do what thou wilst

Great, just what the world needs, more intolerance.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

What a cogent and well thought out reply.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Well, i can assure you that my family in Lebanon are not exremists, neither are my friends in Dubai, Jordan, Saudi, Iraq etc..

Neither are all the incredibly warm and inviting and generous people who live in the middle east and neither are all the muslims in Holloway in North London who are all exceptionally friendly . You must be TERRIFIED of approaching a muslim.

Just because a Muslim isn't engaging in violence, doesn't mean they don't hold extreme points of view World polling shows that close to a majority of Muslims believe in some pretty extreme things, related to Sharia.

FFS some of the countries you just listed currently practice slavery and execute gay people for being gay.
edit on 2-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

I guess "DOWN GOES FRAZIER, DOWN GOES FRAZIER" has been replaced by "DOWN GOES ALI, DOWN GOES ALI.."

Any truth that "Lefty" is on the next UFC™ card?

LMAO, nice to see somebody has a sense of humor

A sense of humour about someone being slugged for no reason so hard they fall onto the concrete on their FACE?

No, i dont have a sense of humour about that. My mother brought me up properly.
edit on 2-9-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
For me the article do not seem to fit the video so without more information It seem to be propaganda.

I do think Islam is being cuddled by politicians/liberal media and that some people hate Muslim and politicians for not demanding Muslim as a whole to reform into this century like we demand on all other religions including Christian faith.

But if Islam as a whole had dealt with their duality dogma in the Quran like Christians have done thru the reformation then they would have been very nice people to have around just like any other civilized soul from another culture. I should point out that the Sufi seem to be a great start in rejecting duality dogma idea but they do not represent Islam as a whole.

But then Zionism is built on the same duality dogma from the old testament and should also be called out for the insane ideas it is.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

How can you find that a good thing, firstly I couldn't hear any music and we only have hearsay to say there was music and secondly if that was a group of Muslims and one of them knocked a christian out you'd be going nuts over it. How dare you say this was a good thing. The reaction was completely over the top and the bloke who threw the punch should be arrested for assault possible attempted man slaughter, I find it disgusting that someone on here would think that this was a good thing to happen.

My comment may get removed but I will stand by it forever. No one deserves to be hit like that unless it is the person defending themselves, there was NO music being played. Even if the bloke said something the reaction was way over the top and like I said if it was a Muslim you'd be going crazy, the fact that you got delight from that shows the type of person you seem to be.

if I knew how to down vote our opening I would.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: PandaPrincess

Really? I could be wrong so feel free to correct me but I am fairly certain that the J-Man said 'turn the other cheek' not 'slug the guy in his'.

You can turn the other cheek and wait to see what happens. But their rules are different and they may just cut your head off.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
You can turn the other cheek and wait to see what happens. But their rules are different and they may just cut your head off.

Did I miss the machete the guy who got knocked out was carrying?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

People were praying. A black man walked up behind them

Going straight for the race card...classy

link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

This video and your post is absolutely pathetic with you relishing this so called extremist being sucker punched because he had the audacity to being playing music on his phone previous to encountering this group randomly and then briefly looking at them before being sucker punched

He's lucky he didn't die being knocked out cold standing upright before his head hit the pavement

The chap who assaulted him has serious anger issues and I hope he gets charged for this

+6 more 
link   
The guy had just walked up. It's not like he stood there for several minutes, music blaring, while they asked him to turn it down. The bearded guy got up and slugged him within seconds of him getting there. I don't see him asking the guy to turn it down, I just see him instantly going nuts and punching the guy.
If you wanted to portray Muslims in a bad light, this is an incredible fail. It's the Catholic that went extremist and violent.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was hidden in his jihadist beard.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

People were praying. A black man walked up behind them

Going straight for the race card...classy

Says the guy who played the islam card and LIED about it. Stay classy rainbow.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Who is "they"?
That man didn't look islamic at all..and didn't hear any music either.

What I see is a religious fanatic striking a innocent in the name of God.

Why not instead say that the man hitting the random black dude for...reasons..was probably a atheist trying to make christians look bad...more credibility than the current nonsense thread here.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Why not instead say that the man hitting the random black dude for...reasons..

If the guy had punched a white guy, would you be emphasizing the skin color?

originally posted by: DAVID64
The guy had just walked up. It's not like he stood there for several minutes

He obviously said something otherwise the guy with his back turned would not have even known he was there. Not justifying the punch, but you're clearly trying to make the other guy out to be a hapless victim.
edit on 2-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

a reply to: PandaPrincess

Really? I could be wrong so feel free to correct me but I am fairly certain that the J-Man said 'turn the other cheek' not 'slug the guy in his'.

But after you turn he other cheek ? Thats up to you. But looks like the other guy turned the other cheek . Then cheek met sidewalk

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
But after you turn he other cheek ? Thats up to you. But looks like the other guy turned the other cheek . Then cheek met sidewalk

You must have seen another video then I did because the one I saw the entire confrontation lasted about 2 seconds. I did not see the Christian man turn anything other than violent.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Absolutely mate... Your statement is bang on the money..

Religion is a major problem in this world.. Without it peace would be far more widespread.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

What a cogent and well thought out reply.

Didn't require a whole lot of thought really, you are quite clearly emotionally upset by my OP and I equate your responses to crying. Pretty simple and straightforward really. I am curious though what is your dog in this fight? Why do you care so much to be so offended?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join