It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Not British soil he is on EcuadorIan soil.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Or SIS would do it...D notice...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

BUT the approach would be and that is what I speak of.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

No one has any leaked emails from her private server. Wiki has DNC emails.
These "journalists" can't even get that right.
What a load of crap.
Come on you guys you can do better.
Any private server emails are the ones that have been released through legal channels.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrThortan
Yeah yeah, I will believe it when I see it. Just do it already or stfu

Agreed.

Also, I hope he doesn't stop there. There is soooo much more to bring down. Instead of "I will bring Hillary down"...bring down the whole corrupt establishment! Granted, it is a step in the right direction...but it barely scratches the surface.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No one has any leaked emails from her private server. Wiki has DNC emails.
These "journalists" can't even get that right.
What a load of crap.
Come on you guys you can do better.
Any private server emails are the ones that have been released through legal channels.

You don't know that. He can have ANY leaked documents, not just the DNC ones. It's possible more whistle blowers are involved.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The raging inferiority complexes combined with sexism is unreal.

Are we really that insecure that a woman might be equal with man that we have to hang Hillary for offenses which have been far exceeded by white men in power.

And here is the heresy. Julian Assange feminine haircut would suggest he is partial to women and loves his mother. And he wants to hang Hillary out to dry. I mean really. # you Julian.
edit on 25-8-2016 by Miracula2 because: # you Julian

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'm positive that Julian has a kill switch, then, everything will be dumped, can you imagine the turmoil!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The clock is ticking, the debate is set to happen tomorrow. What could happen in the next 24 hours?

I think Assange is being a big over-confident here. Even if he did release damning information last minute, it wouldn't prevent her from taking the debate stage because even if the media began to buzz and talk about it, they would downplay it and say "they are receiving initial reports that there MAY be new evidence against HRC". The aftermath and consequences would not be immediate.

I absolutely 100% guarantee that Assange will not "bring HRC down before the debate" unless he has already released the info and it is extremely incriminating. I'm not trying to be a debbie (schultz) downer, just calling it like I see it

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

So in your opinion, Assange's haircut tells you he is "partial to women and loves his mother", and in your opinion "white men in power have done far worse", and this should exclude Hillary's actions from being scrutinized? That's hilarious.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It's so cute and juvenile how Assange and Trump compete for the lime light. Real tough guys. Cream 'em Hillary.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Something tells me you have Man issues..

Hilary needs to be held accountable for her lies, corruption etc if true.. Just like anyone else should be.

This is what it's all about. It's quite simple really.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Assuming he is on the level. I'm really looking forward to it - timing it for the debate is a great move.. .she'll be totally discredited and all her lies to other questions will seem totally hollow.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope

I really dislike that guy.

Hasn't be said "next thing will put her away" like ten times..

Then given nothing of substance, ten times?

Not to mention he always says he'll do stuff at some other time and is always so vague and such. Why wouldn't a truth seeker be direct, honest, brief, and quick?

Correct me if I'm wrong and need to rethink my view.

Not a correction, because I think you are partially right, but there is a lot of work to do to verify information, read and catalogue information and publish it correctly. I would imagine they will be reading through thousands of pages, most of it bland, and looking for the specific stories and evidence. In that sense it's basically an investigation which can take time.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheFlesh1980

Mr. Assange does not seem nearly as confident in this interview, dated today, 8/24/16 in the title of the video:

Q: Do you believe the information in your possession could be a game-changer in the US election?

A: I think it is significant. It depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media.

He is probably beginning to realize that his day are numbered, if you know what I mean.

I hope he is just holding his fire for now.

He is probably beginning to realize his day are numbered. If you know what I mean.
edit on 25-8-2016 by slapjacks because: weird

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

While I been waiting for some miracle that will keep the corrupted Clintons out of the white house, this sounds too good to be truth, perhaps Julian Assange, is ready to die, after all the Clintons trail of body bags can not be ignored, he signed his own death sentences a long time.

I will believe when I see it, but I am sure that Hillary is sweating in her underwear with this bait from Julian Assange

Hillary most be on all kind of anti depressants and anti anxiety drugs to keep from braking down, or her mental stage is so far gone that she think herself god incarnated and untouchable.

edit on 25-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

While I been waiting for some miracle that will keep the corrupted Clintons out of the white house, this sounds too good to be truth, perhaps Julian Assange, is ready to die, after all the Clintons trail of body bags can not be ignored, he signed his own death sentences a long time.

I will believe when I see it, but I am sure that Hillary is sweating in her underwear with this bait for Julian Assange

Hillary most be on all kind of anti depressants and anti anxiety drugs to keep from braking down, or her mental stage is so far gone that she think herself god incarnated and untouchable.

She's clearly extremely ill and this won't help her at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Agree, a person in the spot light under so much pressure is going to need a lot of medication to keep from losing their mind and functioning normally.

I am sure that her medication bag is quite big.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Debate is SEPTEMBER 26...

So he's got a month to release some shiz...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join