It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

If he does or doesn't I doubt you could send Hillary to jail even if she was caught red handed in a crime with a thousand witnesses that seen and testified she did it.....Comey already had more than enough to indict....yet they did nothing......justice in the United States of America is only relative to how large one's bank account is....same as our legal justice system....the guilty perps with the most money and highest paid lawyers walk away without a scratch

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Assange now has exactly 110 minutes to take Hillary down.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Still waiting... *Taps foot*

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

How hard is it for anyone to watch the video of the quoted interview and realize Assange never said this?

I posted the entire video interview on the page before this one...you still have time to watch it before the debate. Please clip and post where Assange said what the OP claims....

Keep propagating ignorance people....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndroidJimmy

Hell..., even Obama admitted she"'ll never indicted .....the truth is people of the U.S.A have been hijacked by corporate special interest groups who are backed by globalist bankers also in bed with wall street. Justice has and still is as deep as the river of wealth that runs for select individuals....why the rest of us line up,like livestock......I wish I could give hope about the future standard....but unfortunately, there is very little hope in the truth...seeing how those in power seem to write whatever truth they wish, just like the email server ...no friends,...the poor, the working class and all in between need to realize that they are being viewed by the top as livestock commodities, we don't get real justice.....that's a commodity only the rich get to enjoy....hate me for saying it like it is...I'm sure all the Soros and Hillary Muppets will dislike my rhetoric....but then again the truth always does get swept under the rug....it's the age of deception and in these dark times the truth is now the enemy,I hang my head in disgust at what it's all become.

edit on 26-9-2016 by AndroidJimmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Please clip and post where Assange said what the OP claims....

Take that up with the OP, not me.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Please clip and post where Assange said what the OP claims....

Take that up with the OP, not me.

Wait...so you don't care that the OP is complete BS? You haven't even watched the interview? You're propagating a lie and don't even care? Nice....ATS....promote the ignorance everywhere seems to be the recent new motto.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Why has this not been moved to the hoax bin?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Why has this not been moved to the hoax bin?

My best guess is that even the mods haven't watched the entire interview...sad....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Again: take that up with the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join