It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+81 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Julian Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

Afshin Rattansi, a British journalist, went underground with Russia Today to speak with Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in London. About 32,000 emails from her private server have been leaked by Wikileaks so far, but Assange would not confirm the number of emails or when they are expected to be published. But he did say this:

Rattansi: If there is any illegality in the pending emails you will release or malfeasance in what you already released President Obama could presumably act on it and get Hillary Clinton charged? Regardless of whether you are about to release any email which would mean that James Comey and the FBI would have no alternative but to arrest Hillary Clinton?

Assange: Our view which we have already stated is if the evidence that the FBI has is enough for a grand jury to indict already… But a prosecutor has to ask a grand jury to indict. And if a prosecutor doesn’t ask, a grand jury won’t indict. But our next leak can bring her down because it is something the FBI can’t overlook.

Rattansi: When will be the date when you will release this leak?

Assange: I will not reveal the exact date but I can promise you this, I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th.

Looks like the big one may be coming down sooner than we anticipated.

I can only imagine what kind of info Assange is sitting on, the leaks have already done a ton of damage to Hillary's campaign and the DNC... perhaps this will be the straw that finally breaks her back.

Let's just hope another "cat burglar" doesn't break into the embassy to steal Assange's wallet!

edit on 24-8-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Should be an interesting next couple days! There is nothing I'd love to see more then Hillary go down but based on all she has been able to get away with I doubt anything will come of whatever they release!

+66 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

If she has actually deliberately lied or deceived or done underhanded deals or used her political positions to encourage personal financial gain or anything deemed impossible to overlook by law enforcement authorities - and I have zero doubt that she has - then I simply cannot wait for the moment Wikileaks drops the bomb, it will be a glorious day indeed.

It appears Jesus has heard my prayers.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

My friend: He hears, He answers. Keep praying, I'll do the same!

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I hope this is finally true.

It seems like we've been hearing about the potential for a show-stopper for a long time, but nothing seems to stick or even gain traction.

I hope it's undeniable... I can't wait to see Clinton's response if it is something solid.

I think Assange is on the top of the list to join the Clinton Body Count soon.
edit on 8/24/2016 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Does Julian Assange make promises that he doesn't keep? I'm not familiar with his track record of following through on spoken promises of this nature.

I'm trying to avoid building up internal hope, only to be let-down, in case Julian Assange is not very reliable.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Don't be naive.

Nothing will happen to Hillary. Except she will be ushered into the White House. She's proven she's untouchable. Her enforcers have a long reach.

I'd bet every single dollar to my name she will win and no one will care about her criminal behaviors except us few. If there was anything undeniable enough to bring down HRC, there'd be no delay. But the fact is, the average Joe Six-Pack does NOT care!

This is the pessimism America has taught me. But all in all, it's a sure bet!

edit on 24-8-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

God I hope so. I dont care how butt hurt and bitter her supporters will be. This is all too much. She will get us all killed or just be the cherry on top of the most corrupt period in American politics...which will cause a revolt and get us all killed.

Ghost of Kennedy, hear our call. Make these bastards pay.

Save our people.

edit on 8 24 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Does Julian Assange make promises that he doesn't keep? I'm not familiar with his track record of following through on spoken promises of this nature.

I'm trying to avoid building up internal hope, only to be let-down, in case Julian Assange is not very reliable.

He wouldn't be holed up in an embassy if he wasn't good on his words. His words are why he is in there, or rather, the words leaked by others and given to him to release. I would say he is pretty reliable. He is the only real journalist the entire world has.

I just hope what he has is good enough to smash Hillary Clinton into the mud where she belongs.
edit on 24-8-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

+41 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I hope it doesn't stop with Hillary though if successful. We have a lot more housecleaning to do.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

If she has actually deliberately lied or deceived or done underhanded deals or used her political positions to encourage personal financial gain or anything deemed impossible to overlook by law enforcement authorities - and I have zero doubt that she has - then I simply cannot wait for the moment Wikileaks drops the bomb, it will be a glorious day indeed.

Do you really think that will change the mind of true believers or have her arrested
She will get away with it because people are stupid

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Assange should make a statement that he will not release it if she drops out before X date. This creates an option for her to do the right thing. That way people will see that there was still hope for her party but she screwed them over and nuked everyone. If she can't have it nobody can sort of thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

She'll get away with it because though we see the sickness that has taken over every aspect of our government, we aren't willing to become a third world country to fix it... YET

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Well thinking about it he's putting the reputation of wiki leaks on the lone here. So he has someth in ng he considered damaging to her. But the question is would it be something that would force prosecution seems to me that she has proven she is above that. Sooo it would have to be incredible proof.

As far as damage to the Democratic party ot will be extensive I warned all my friends of this when they told me I was crazy for voting for Bernie. I knew she was so corupt that thr party would be hurt.
edit on 8/24/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah I'm kind of nervous. I've all but given up on hope for any kind of justice in this country.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yeah yeah, I will believe it when I see it. Just do it already or stfu

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Raggedyman

She'll get away with it because though we see the sickness that has taken over every aspect of our government, we aren't willing to become a third world country to fix it... YET

Astute observation. Revolution is almost always followed by utter chaos, and usually the replacement govt is as bad or worse than the last. Our founding fathers acknowledged that fact in the Declaration of Independence. It would take an organized, extraordinary, innovative and brilliant group of people to have any success in bringing this leprous cabal down.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

S'n'F ...

Good news story of the week .

Just hope that chicken(Assange) escapes the
Moloch Foundation(insert bird name here) / sacrifice ..... !

edit on 24-8-2016 by radarloveguy because: xxx

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Yup, but everyone has their breaking point. TPB are playing with fire and walking on the razors edge in my opinion. But we shall see. I wish they'd learn and stop letting things fall this far. It's not like they haven't been living like kings and queens already. Why the need to keep pushing?
edit on 8/24/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: zosimov

It's not like they haven't been living like kings and queens already. Why the need to keep pushing?

Their GREED is insatiable and cannot stop .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join