It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 POTUS Election Poll.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Regardless of what not. Time for a new poll in new site software in a new thread. This one is over: BUNK!
edit on 17-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Annee

No I voted 100 times last night

Too bad this poll is from tonight.

Nice try tho. I'll look forward to your next!

So, its the polls fault Trump got trumped?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Check my posts and time I just awoke btw 7 am here.
I even mentioned I did not commit voter fraud...I dI'd lol.
The surge was me

You voting for Hillary, right?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

You just committed voter fraud didn't you Anne? DIDN'T YOU LOL.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No I would vote trump if I could. Did it to show how the poll is useless.
Durrington I just got that lol like I said just woke up.
edit on 17-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Within the past 2 hours before you just popped in, we've all watched the polls go completely nuts, changing in weird ways that clearly was manipulation.

Only an idiot would try to pretend this poll showed anything but how easily polls can be changed and manipulated.

Your talking to people that just watched it happen in real time.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Only an idiot would think this poll has any meaning.
Bad format and was easy to commit fraud.
Plus it is obvious she did it.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i am still surprised at the poor showing of "None of the above" . the average people just happy with choice given to them i guess.

then again, the real 'outsiders' already appointed their next puppet before people even go to vote.. be it a establishment candidate or an 'outsider'.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Within the past 2 hours before you just popped in, we've all watched the polls go completely nuts, changing in weird ways that clearly was manipulation.

Clearly?

Man behind curtain pulling levers?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

This whole affair is about as bunk as DC Politics.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Grimpachi

Your response is witty, and made me laugh.

But after thinking about it for a minute the math simply isn't there from what I pointed out above.

6% of 8,400 isn't over 900.

I have no idea what type of math you are doing or why you used 6% for anything. I certainly didn't claim there was any percentage involved. So whatever math you are trying to use shouldn't work.

I said they probably deleted all the duplicate votes based off of the same IP being used.

Nope. I just finally voted twice. It took me a couple tries to get a clean result, but on the second try the vote count number hadn't changed on the spot.

That means they have fixed the loophole that allows people to vote many times from the same IP. Earlier today anyone could vote as many times as they wanted to. I tried it out as did many others and confirmed it as well as reported the bug on this thread.

Just check the first few pages of the thread and you will see people saying the same thing.

link   

Or woman! Gawd don't be sexist!

It was, as predicted a Trump fest. I would like to see an actual ATS poll for sure!

link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

People don't manipulate poles and cheat to add more "none of the above" it's probably the most accurate number on there with fewest extra votes or altered results.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Or woman! Gawd don't be sexist!

It was, as predicted a Trump fest. I would like to see an actual ATS poll for sure!

I just think its funny

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Let's see 1000's of points disappearing people gaining hundreds of votes over a few seconds that had no support for most of the time the poll was up. The poll one time having Trump with like 97% of the vote then switching to Hillary and I can go on.

None of the numbers have been legitimate, so trying to use it to say , "Hey look Hillary is awesome!!! Is ridiculous. Almost no one voted for her in the poll according to it til not too longer ago after which she suddenly and miraculously shot to the moon.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Regardless of what not. Time for a new poll in new site software in a new thread. This one is over: BUNK!

So because the candidate you want to win isn't winning in this poll...it is bunk?

At some point Trump supporters are going to have to face reality.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Let's see 1000's of points disappearing people gaining hundreds of votes over a few seconds that had no support for most of the time the poll was up. The poll one time having Trump with like 97% of the vote then switching to Hillary and I can go on.

None of the numbers have been legitimate, so trying to use it to say , "Hey look Hillary is awesome!!! Is ridiculous. Almost no one voted for her in the poll according to it til not too longer ago after which she suddenly and miraculously shot to the moon.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

I find it funny that Trump supporters are reacting to this poll just like they react to all the polls that show Trump losing. They must be fixed...or manipulated...or Clinton just hired a bunch of ATS members to vote for her on a poll that doesn't matter.

It was a nice try by the OP to attempt to show that Trump is somehow secretly leading, but it looks like it backfired.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Even if true doesn't explain Hillary suddenly and magically having thousands of votes added from out of nowhere all at roughly the same time, with virtually nothing before hand.

Is like someone looked, said "Oh crap a poll is going on, quick send out the memos, jump monkeys, charge!!!!"

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Just another election day drill. Time to move on.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Like I said, alien abductees, we were there, we saw it happen, we experienced it, but denial is just so damn easy.

I wish someone was smart enough to take screenshots, oh well.

Also I'm not a Trump supporter it was equally stupid when Trump was at 97%

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join