It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 POTUS Election Poll.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Do you honestly think Clinton cares about a dumb online poll?

Please tell me you don't honestly think Clinton cares about or even knows about ATS???

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Annee

Let's see 1000's of points disappearing people gaining hundreds of votes over a few seconds that had no support for most of the time the poll was up.

Well, try it again.

This time look in settings where you can limit votes, etc.

Check with the OP. Did the OP set any specifics to voting?

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah kinda like all these Hillary supporters showing up now after the poll has been "corrected."

There's one thing I do like about this poll. It shows when the votes came in, so we can see even after all this manipulation that Hillary had pretty much nothing then all at once, BAM she sky rockets.

They aren't even attempting to hide it. Just deny the overwhelming evidence of fraud as if denial by itself makes it not true. Huh... kind of like Hillary with all her denial that she never lied.

link   

I don't know what's going on with it. Earlier today she had over 800, but I am sure some of those were from the F5 sect.

ATS has a good poll system, but I never see them use it anymore. I am curious as to what ATS would poll at so maybe we can request Skeptic Overlord to set up another one because I wouldn't trust a linked site like the one in the OP.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

About an hour before I talked to you there, Trump had over 8,400 votes. Billary had about 6% total votes. Roughly an hour later Hillary way out in the lead, over 900 votes, Trump less than 400 total.

That this is even still a discussion screams of a bad joke, in my book.

BUNK!

Try again, somewhere else some other poll site, folks.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

She cares about all polls if she can do something about it.

Besides it's not her job, she doesn't need to care as an individual, it's what she pays "correct the record" for.

Your a liar if you're telling me you're unaware that politicians are aware that the internet is a major hub of public opinion.

More and more people are on the internet each year.

Does she care personally? Probably not, that's what she pays her team ridiculous amounts of money to care about for her.

ATS may not be the biggest most important site in the world, but it's far from irrelevant like you want us to believe.

ALSO this poll is open to more than ATS, any correct the record monkey from any site with any exposure to the could see it and set off alarm bells.

It certainly makes more sense for the instantaneous sudden influx of votes than simple happenstance. The odds of that sudden skyrocket by pure chance is astronomically small.
edit on 8/17/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Now.

Trump 376 23%

Clinton 1069 65%

None of the above 66 4%

Stein 60 4%

Johnson 84 5%

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Someone find a new poll site. Start over. This one is done: bad joke.

I'm out.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'm confused as to how Trump is LOSING votes? Is this poll site just terrible?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Welp, it's been a fun and enlightening watching the crazyness in real time, but I'm going to bed, night all. Have fun deluding yourselves this poll is more proof that people love Hillary.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Why do you think the odds are so small that Hillary is getting support at a different time than Trump got support?

If you ask me, I agree with an earlier poster...sounds like the Trump fans were trying to manipulate the vote before the website the poll is on caught the manipulation. If it is restricted by IP address, it is possible that the database doesn't continually monitor that but runs a clean up job every so often. That would explain what you saw as a drop in Trumps votes and what would appear a surge in Clinton...but it's just that Clinton's votes didn't get purged like Trumps.

I just think it is funny all you Trump supporters are, once again, discounting a poll when it shows him losing.

What will you do on election night when he loses?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
OK so this is the guy you are voting for....really?

From the Boston Globe today....

Take, for example, Donald Trump’s latest accusation: After the Iranian government executed a nuclear scientist, Trump tweeted: “The Iranian government killed him because of Hillary Clinton’s ‘hacked’ e-mails.” His source: “Many people are saying” it.

Now that is deep research!

Cheers

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

It's not at a different time it's one massive voting dump. Both sides effed with the results.

You telling me thousands of Hillary voters just happened to all see the poll at the same time and vote almost all at once?

Like I said you all aren't even trying to hide it.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Wow Clinton is way ahead ! I guess the American public on ATS just wants more wars and another career NWO slyer and chief to run things. I am glad I moved out of country...seriously...

I do wonder if some people are voting more than once ? Hopefully there is something to stop that stuff otherwise I would not put it past some Clintonbots..

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Read through the last few pages of the thread, all will be made clear.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Now.

Trump 376 23%

Clinton 1069 65%

None of the above 66 4%

Stein 60 4%

Johnson 84 5%

Wow. I took the poll yesterday and Trump had 579 votes (and this was at the beginning of the poll). Then I saw results that he had thousands of votes.

How the heck did he go back to 376?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Puppylove
Problem is to do that they may have to include the third parties in the debates.

They SHOULD have to include third parties in the debates. What is this dumb 15% rule anyway?

This stupid rule was developed by a supposedly non-partisan, PRIVATE, non-profit organization: The Commission on Presidential Debates. Link

WTH? Why on earth should we accept their silly flipping rule? Apparently the CPD has some legal right to make this shameful rule, but it is horrible for the voters and it is OBVIOUSLY A SCAM.

The two parties gave them their legal authority. It's abhorrent.

People are held hostage by the two party system. Many people UNDERSTANDABLY won't vote third party because they are worried the 'other' party will win. So this polling 15% method is a terrible litmus test.

How about polling people to ask if they want third parties included in the debates? And if it's over 50%, then the third parties are included in the debates.

Now THAT would be democratic.

Shenanigans, I tell you.

Yep, Johnson claim it was a rigged system and tried to sue but the courts dismissed it.

Unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
What is this?

Hillary Clinton has 62% of votes of ATS?!?! I am utterly confused

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Read the last few pages and all will be made clear.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
What is this?

Hillary Clinton has 62% of votes of ATS?!?! I am utterly confused

Not sure but one can link the results (and maybe the poll) to facebook or twitter?

So there is that.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join