It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Shows Young Voters Rejecting Trump at Record Rate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
was gonna start a new thread but this one's pretty apt.
trump youth leader jayme liardi wants millennials to root out parasites.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Trump, if I remember correctly, was dead last with the youth vote during the primaries so it's no wonder he continues to lose by YUGE margins!

He's winning at losing!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Really? Every time Trump opens his mouth nothing but stupidity comes out. So if the "kids", and since when are 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30 year olds kids, must not be stupid after all.

edit on 16-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Yet he still pulls in crowds by the thousands while Hillary draws +/- 150.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm just curious, how many people here can honestly say they've gotten a phone call asking them who they're voting for?

I know I haven't.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx
We don't watch tv. We don't even youtube anything about the latest in politics. We don't read magazines. We do not listen to radio... # we barely go out to see a movie. Some of us are at downtown concerts where the only ads we see are for the next concert. Or we are at home playing on our playstation 4s and our computers hitting up counter strike or overwatch. When politics come up in a conversation? We dont give a #.

It's amazing that you can speak for an entire generation. No other group thinks with one mind... I don't believe millennials do, either.

And... most use social media to discuss their political views and get information.

Millennials and Political News

When it comes to where younger Americans get news about politics and government, social media look to be the local TV of the Millennial generation. About six-in-ten online Millennials (61%) report getting political news on Facebook in a given week, a much larger percentage than turn to any other news source, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis. This stands in stark contrast to internet-using Baby Boomers, for whom local TV tops the list of sources for political news at nearly the same reach (60%).
Even looking just at members of each generation who are on Facebook, Millennials still stand out for seeing somewhat more political content on the site. Roughly a quarter (24%) of Millennials who use Facebook say at least half of the posts they see on the site relate to government and politics, higher than both Gen Xers (18%) and Baby Boomers (16%) who use the social networking site.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Not all of the polls. Remember, 38% was supposed to be his ceiling before it became 40% before it became 42% before it became 48% before it became "Oh Snip! He won the nomination!!! ACK ACK ACK! ACK ACK! ACK ACK AAACK!" Now it's the same tired BS being used to dictate why he "can't win the presidency." *Yawn* Wake me up when we're celebrating his inauguration in a few months.

link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Bluntone22

Really? Every time Trump opens his mouth nothing but stupidity comes out. So if the "kids", and since when are 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30 year olds kids, must not be stupid after all.

That's your opinion.

link   
No matter what Trump says, he is watching the poll numbers and looking for a graceful way out.

www.usnews.com...

The shear number of people that fell for his BS is astonishing!!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's as if the media is desperate to push the narrative that Trump is behind.

Oh, come on.

The media would be reporting whatever "narrative" was going on in an election year.

The same way they spent the better part of a year reporting that Trump was leading in the primaries.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

The polls never predicted Trump would win, the opposite in fact.

Exactly.
The only poll that means beans is the official one in which votes are physically cast.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I knew the "youths" had more than half a brain...Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I agree. There's no such thing as radical islam. No corruption in the government. It's the Russians

Go hillary

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Last poll I saw was on WRH and it had Trump up at 97%, so it's pick the one you like....

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Grimpachi

Not all of the polls.

What polls have Trump ahead? Even Rasmussen and Gravis have Clinton up.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Last poll I saw was on WRH and it had Trump up at 97%, so it's pick the one you like....

Surely you don't mean a poll by What Really Happened?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Not all the polls during the primaries had Trump winning the nomination.

As for today? No clue, honestly. I look at polls *after* the fact purely to chuckle about their errors and mistaken methodology. I don't care if a poll shows Trump winning by double digits... it's all horsecrap until election day, the only "poll" that actually matters.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Conspiracy-minded. . . . but why do we need almost daily polls?

It's as if the media is desperate to push the narrative that Trump is behind.

But why? What is the media trying to sell?

The media, Fox News and Breitbart included, say Trump is behind so it must be a massive Right wing and Left wing conspiracy right? How about this, Trump and his supporters actually take responsibility for Trump being behind? But of course, we couldn't have that now could we? Nah, let's blame it all on a massive conspiracy.

You know what really pisses me off about that? It waters down the actually conspiracies that are true, which the elites love. If there is one way to describe Trump's candidacy is that he's been nothing but polarizing from day 1 and continues to be so. That's why he's gonna lose in November and I fully expect him to cry voter fraud, totally diminishing the real voter fraud that exists. And don't get it twisted, as much as the Dems commit election fraud so do the Repubs but the Dems have it on easy street this general election because Trump is making it so easy for them.

edit on 16-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I'm just curious, how many people here can honestly say they've gotten a phone call asking them who they're voting for?

I know I haven't.

Never. Never known anyone that did either, besides my mom back in the 90's.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Seriously? No, that's a fact and it's your opinion he doesn't constantly say stupid things.

So you agree with Trump that Obama and Clinton founded ISIS? You agree they are ISIS's MVP's?

That kind of partisan BS isn't at all stupid to you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join