It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton $100,000 Health Record Challenge

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: elouina

Since Hillary said to Trump: "Here' are MY Tax Returns...Where are YOUR'S?"
Trump should say: "Here are MY Medical Records...Where are YOUR'S?"

Or how about, "we both release our medical records on the first debate stage in front of live cameras"?

They could also just simultaneously pull down their pants on the debate stage...and we'll see who is wearing 'Durable Adult Diapers'.

God forbid she should run to the bathroom during the middle of the debate and Trump comments she has to change her diapers. LOL!!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hilary's people want her and Trump sitting rather than standing during the POTUS debates. That's how bad it is.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
it doesn`t matter if she does her medical records are probably fake anyway.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: elouina

Both have doctor's statements. Hillary's are more believeable than Donald's.

Hillary's statement is not perfect.

The one for Donald seems to be written by him, as it says he is the healthiest person to EVER run for President.

I do agree with you. I peeked at his physician's letter and had to laugh. It was over the top.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Whatever happened to this issues? The platforms, the policies? The job performances?

Now we're concerned with how much they paid in taxes, what their medical history is.

Hillary is a failed politician. Her history as a state senator proves that. Her history as Sec. of State shows that.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Peoples medical records are private and that's how they should stay.
I think income and tax records should stay private. It's not nobodies business except the individual person and the government.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: reldra

Oh man, this made me laugh.

Every time you see Hillary talk she is "short-circuiting" telling people she will raise taxes on the middle class and referring to Trump as her husband. Not to mention her "close friend" who is with her at all times and also happens to be a doctor who carries Diazepam pens with him.

While Trump is cranking out 2 rallies a day and multiple press conferences, Hillary holds 1-2 rallies per week and waits over 240 days to do a single press conference.

It's unheard of for a modern Presidential candidate... but let's not speculate!

Do you care to give any proof to these statements? Hillary has never said she will raise taxes on the middle class. Her SS agent is carrying a flashlight.

edit on 14-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
it doesn`t matter if she does her medical records are probably fake anyway.

How so?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

Since Hillary said to Trump: "Here' are MY Tax Returns...Where are YOUR'S?"
Trump should say: "Here are MY Medical Records...Where are YOUR'S?"

Or how about, "we both release our medical records on the first debate stage in front of live cameras"?

They could also just simultaneously pull down their pants on the debate stage...and we'll see who is wearing 'Durable Adult Diapers'.

Did a computer virus bring me to GLP or BIN?

No, it's ATS. How odd.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

He is far healthier than Hillary.

She's not even healthy enough to hold a press conference. Meanwhile Trump has the energy of a 30 yr old, sleeping 4-5 hours a night, doing every rally possible, almost every interview possible and to top it off, can climb stairs without needing assistance.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Konduit

Oh man, this made me laugh.

Every time you see Hillary talk she is "short-circuiting" telling people she will raise taxes on the middle class and referring to Trump as her husband. Not to mention her "close friend" who is with her at all times and also happens to be a doctor who carries Diazepam pens with him.

While Trump is cranking out 2 rallies a day and multiple press conferences, Hillary holds 1-2 rallies per week and waits over 240 days to do a single press conference.

It's unheard of for a modern Presidential candidate... but let's not speculate!

Do you care to give any proof to these statements? Hillary has never said she will raise taxes on the middle class. Her SS agent is carrying a flashlight.

"We are going to raise taxes on the middle class".

Word for word. From her own mouth.

It's amazing how little you know about the candidate you back in every thread.

BTW, since you like proof, please post proof showing this rally and speech, dated Aug 1st, did not happen. Please provide proof this is not Hillary Clinton and those are not real people in attendance.
edit on 14-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

"We are going to raise taxes on the middle class".

"Aren't"

Not 'are'

"Aren't."

The Clinton campaign told Politifact that Clinton said "aren't," not "are." And a transcript of Clinton's prepared remarks uses the line, "We aren't going to raise taxes on the middle class."

CBS News reported that when the video is slowed down, it becomes more clear that Clinton said "aren't." And several reporters agreed with that.

(see article here)

There are other videos of this same speech (and showing her mouth) and it's clear there.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

It's humorous, the level the MSM goes to turn a "faux pas" on Hillary's part, yet hammers her opposition on every single phrase they can jump on to demean his message...

It's so obvious to make folks laugh....

And I know that Clinton just had a slip of the lip, and gave her a pass for it....

We are all imperfect... it's time that the MSM accepts that and not demonize every slip of the lip run an entire news cycle, if Trump has a problem with his wording...

just saying..

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Gary Johnson is unarguably healthy and fit, both mentally and physically.

So is Jill Stein.

So too, Bernie Sanders, who was a long distance runner in his youth.

I'm sure all three of them would release both their medical and their tax files without hesitation.

None of them has been accused of grifting, lying to Congress, hiding emails from oversight, breaking national security rules, failing to pay contractors their invoices, multiple suspicious deaths of colleagues and enemies, rape, aiding and abetting rape and sexual abuse, setting up a fake university, being 'insane', being 'unhinged', being a pathological liar, or any of the other things both two sides of the same coin candidates have been reasonably accused of.

And yet the MSM tells us neither of these candidates are electable, and has over the past year pretended as much as possible that none of them exist.

Funny, that.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I know we have strayed off topic.. but I would love to see both Stein & Johnson get the chance to debate, and better, earn enough votes to get their parties locked into the matching funds that the top two have...

We would be moving in the right direction IMO..

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Well you're arguing what she "meant" to say, or meant to articulate.

I responded to a poster claiming she never said it, and presented that as fact.

She obviously did say it.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

If any candidate in the past had said half the stuff Trump has said they would be done already. Its something that Trump despite all the nonsense he has said is still able to run.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Johnson is a nutcase but having more than two parties getting access to those funds would certainly be of help.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

You are watching too much mainstream media...

It's quite telling that most folks haven't heard much from Hillary.... perhaps she and her handlers are trying their best to keep her hidden?

Get out there on the stump, talk to the folks, answer questions from the press...

Instead... she seems to have headed to Martha's vineyard for the weekend, to raise money, and perhaps touch base with another powerful family vacationing nearby?

YMMV

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

When you can win a campaign by not speaking at all because your opponent talks non-stop things that get people to dislike him, why would she speak up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join