It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton $100,000 Health Record Challenge

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
On twitter, Mike Cernovich, Author of Gorilla Mindset, lawyer, and free speech activist, has offered Hillary $100,000 to produce her medical records to a panel of independent medical doctors. Will she do it? (Odd would point to no.) Come on Hillary here is a chance to actually contribute to a charity where they actually get ALL of the money.

I would imagine the public would not get to see her private records. So, if she has nothing to hide from other doctors, this is win win.

I hereby offer $100,000 to @HillaryClinton's charity if she submits all medical records to panel of independent doctors. #HillarysHealth

Mike Cernovich's Hillary health Challenge On twitter

edit on 14-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is ridiculous if anyone dare asked for Trump's medical records there would be uproar from his cult and rightly so.

Peoples medical records are private and that's how they should stay.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
This is ridiculous if anyone dare asked for Trump's medical records there would be uproar from his cult and rightly so.

Ah but this is where this differs. The public would not get to see her records. Instead they would be submitted to independent doctors (governed by HIPPA) that will be able to confirm her statement of health.
edit on 14-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I would tend to be more of a trump person and would have no problem calling for him to release his records, Why would you think anyone would have a problem with that? I mean, It's in everyone's interest to know that their chosen candidate doesn't have a couple of months to live.

Medical records released would be a good thing.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

Ah but this is where this differs. The public would not get to see her records. Instead they would be submitted to independent doctors (governed by HIPPA) that will be able to confirm her statement of health.

Then what would be the point in them knowing if it weren't to expose it afterwards?

Pointless endeavour then, no?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

I would tend to be more of a trump person and would have no problem calling for him to release his records, Why would you think anyone would have a problem with that? I mean, It's in everyone's interest to know that their chosen candidate doesn't have a couple of months to live.

Many are worried about dementia which is progressive. Not only this, with dementia, she can be controlled and exploited. This is an interest of national security.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Then what would be the point in them knowing if it weren't to expose it afterwards?

Pointless endeavour then, no?

Do I need to repeat myself? All they would have to do is say, there is nothing to see here folks, she is the statement of health. OR do you feel there will be much more for them to comment on, thus your concerns?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Since Hillary said to Trump: "Here' are MY Tax Returns...Where are YOUR'S?"
Trump should say: "Here are MY Medical Records...Where are YOUR'S?"

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Or how about, "we both release our medical records on the first debate stage in front of live cameras"?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

If your running for president, I don't believe things like this should be private.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I doubt that she would accept the challenge, however it's not beyond the pale to have medical records released if a candidate's health could be a concern in the election...

This article from 2013 goes into this issue:

What Hillary Clinton’s health means for 2016

...But, even if Clinton has no long-term effects from this health scare, it will, without question, influence how she is covered if she decides to run for president in 2016.

Here's why.

1. Clinton would be 69 years old if she runs in 2016. (Her birthday is Oct. 26, 1947.) That's the same age Ronald Reagan was when he was elected president in 1980. Reagan remains the oldest person ever elected president. (John McCain was 72 when he ran -- and lost -- in 2008.)

2. This is the second time in the past 15 years that Clinton has had a blood clot issue. The first episode, which was significantly less serious, was in 1998 when she was treated for a blood clot in her leg.

Add those two factors up and it's clear that Clinton will have to answer lots -- and lots -- of questions about her health if she decides to get into the next race for president.

Answering health questions is nothing new for those who want to be president of the United States. Then Massachusetts Sen. Paul Tsongas had to convince the voters he was fully recovered from cancer during his 1988 1992 presidential bid. Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry had to do the same after undergoing surgery for prostate cancer in 2004. And New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has admitted he has long struggled with his weight, would have to answer questions about whether he was up to the job if he decides to run in three years time...

Will she or won't she, should she or shouldn't she? I don't know, she's never been on my radar as a person I would vote for, so her records won't sway my opinion, others may feel differently...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Or how about, "we both release our medical records on the first debate stage in front of live cameras"?

They could also just simultaneously pull down their pants on the debate stage...and we'll see who is wearing 'Durable Adult Diapers'.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Health records along with tax records are really no ones business.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Both have doctor's statements. Hillary's are more believeable than Donald's.

Hillary's statement is not perfect.

The one for Donald seems to be written by him, as it says he is the healthiest person to EVER run for President.

edit on 14-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The problem with taking Hillary Clinton's word for her health being fine is that she has already been proven beyond all doubt...to being a liar.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

Many are worried about dementia which is progressive. Not only this, with dementia, she can be controlled and exploited. This is an interest of national security.

Yes. I am worried about trump having dementia.

Trump Connecticuit Speech

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You want to be POTUS such privacy is over, especially where eligibility / capability / competence is concerned.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Oh man, this made me laugh.

Every time you see Hillary talk she is "short-circuiting" telling people she will raise taxes on the middle class and referring to Trump as her husband. Not to mention her "close friend" who is with her at all times and also happens to be a doctor who carries Diazepam pens with him.

While Trump is cranking out 2 rallies a day and multiple press conferences, Hillary holds 1-2 rallies per week and waits over 240 days to do a single press conference.

It's unheard of for a modern Presidential candidate... but let's not speculate!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

If these people are going to be running this country, nothing about them should be hidden.
Nothing.
Liberals wanted gun owners medical records to be part of the background check. Why the change of heart? Why are medical records suddenly off limits?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You see, Liberals think the rules apply to everyone but them. Why do you think they are so attracted to Hillary?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join