It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

HEY what'd I do now?!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

HEY what'd I do now?!

Sorry, Syx, you didn't do anything. My bad. It was in poor taste (pardon the pun) to bring up the past!

Fishy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Well as long as it was in the past...I'll let it slide. THIS time!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Guys I'm getting ready to head home. I will be locking myself down into lurker mode for the weekend but I will be here...lurking along.

I hope everyone has an enchanting weekend!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
(Continued from Page 123 of The Shed 9)

(Then)

Syx and the other Dragons were in the Pyramid contemplating on whether or not to use one of Two Wishes, that Razor, The Huge Beast, gave Them... "I say We trust Razor, in that He will help Us in a time of dire need! What say You all?" Syx aksed the Group of Dragons.

All the Dragons nodded their head in agreement with Syx, and a few said "Yes I agree" outloud.

The Humans Drom and Tilla also agreed that it would be a good idea to save both wishes, instead of using one for a test.

"Two wishes when really needed will be very good to have!I agree that You should wait for the proper time of use!" Tilla said with a smile.

(NOW)

"I agree that's a good idea Hunny!" Drom said stating the obvious. "Ok then. Now that We have settled that, Who wants to explore this Pyramid?"

The Group of Dragons looked at each other and all gave a nod of approval at the idea of exploring the vast interior of the Pyramid.

From just what They could see, it went very far back into complete darkness, even with streams of sunlight streaming in through small cracks and gaps between some of the stone blocks. The light rays looked like laser beams cutting through the darkness. Dust was sparkling in the sunlight streams making it look like natures light show!

"Ok, that aside, I for one am Curious Razor. Why were You banished from Your Tribe, back on Your home world?" The small Blue Dragon asked the newcomer to Accasia. "You don't have to answer, if You don't want to." Blue added.

"If I tell You why, You may not want to be in My presence any longer." Razor simply stated. "Some here may dislike Me very much indeed, after hearing the reason."

"Well it would have to be a very very bad reason, for any of Us to not like you anymore." The large Grey Dragon mentioned. "Most of Us probably have skeletons in Our closets that We are not very proud of."

"Well the short answer is I killed someone." Razor said softly. "But it was an accident as I was only trying to aid someone in need, at the time." He finished with, looking at each of the Dragons and the two Humans there.

The look in His eyes said He was telling the truth. His eyes beckoned understanding, from the open mouthed onlookers.

"Just how, Ummm, Well what di..." Syx began to ask when out of the silence came a blood curdling scream!

It came from deep inside the darkness of the pyramid. The Team of Dragons began to belch fire to light the way as They all ran towards the sound. The two Humans were bringing up the rear of the Group as Razor shot past them, running past the Dragons as well.

His Emerald Green eyes glowed in the dark and shone a soft light all around Him as He ran to the source of the scream. After what seemed an eternity, they all reached the back wall of the pyramid, and the 'Person' who screamed was visible in the green glow of Razor's eyes.

It was another 15 foot tall four armed Beast, obviously a Female. She stood paralyzed in fear looking towards what looked like a giant Millipede!

It was enormous!! It's estimated length was about 50 feet long and had, probably, 100 legs at a quick glance! Its huge slobbering mouth was lined with hundreds of tiny, but very sharp looking, teeth!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Travel safe Jess! Neat image there!! That's Very cool!!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Have a safe trip.

Is that digital voyeurism?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

edit on 19-8-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

???? Wassup?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Welcome Back CC!

edit on 19-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Wonderful introduction London!!!! Now you can begin your adventures in the Shedlands. I look forward to reading more!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You did an awesome job replying to London Jess! Thank you for that! Someone get this lady a drink.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hi All. Had a half a day today. Whew, it is warm today. Heading to the pool. I hope everyone in the Shed Land is having a magical day.

Peace and Love

KD

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Don't worry Fishy, we will welcome your friend as we welcome all who enter. Good to see you again!
Sorry he lost Rudy. It is heart wrenching losing a pet.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The shchizophrenic friend is lucky to have you to look after him. Is he on meds? Doesn't sound like he should be on his own. Sad situation. Maybe a group home of some kind would be in his best interest?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

OMG a giant millipede, that gave me the chills! Good story Syx! Hope to hear more soon!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Hi CC,

I was spot reading and this caught my eye:

so like i said it dont matter any more..i know where my friends are and i guess its not here

I've told you privately that I am your friend. Let me say it publicly here, too. I don't know what's going on here and, with a wince, I don't want to know. But I do want you to know that, last I heard, everyone is welcome here in the Shed, as long as the T&C's are being followed.

Please dry your tears, dust yourself off, take a deep breath and start again. It's always a new day and in the Shed, the days can be anything you want them to be. So, let's let them be filled with Light and Love...

Sound like a plan?

Fishy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Funny pic! Have fun swimming!

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join