It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So I'm outside letting my dogs out earlier. This hummingbird flies right at my face and veers upward at the last second. That was cool!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Those look tasty.

Speaking of dogs, how's the little one doing?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

She is adorable!
Totally happy,driving the old dogs crazy.
She learned sit and 'leave it'
And lead walking so she is calming down on the ankle biting

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Heheheh Exactly@!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Good! I'm glad she's settling in. I worked on her with the biting thing and she actually was stopping. Puppies.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

thanks...it so makes me feel a little better..but i do know the truth about this place and how things go...i do post things here that might hurt some one...i am not trying to do that..i am posting what ever for some help with my self...syx always thinks i am always thinking on the bad side of things..and well yes i do and i do it alot..this place has really hurt me...but oh well things cant be changed..just hope it dont happen again to me...so i will try my best to talk to others...as i am sure syx has already said how shy i am meeting new poeoples...so i can only try what ever happens happens..again thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

i didnt mean to hurt any of the new comers at all..i have seen to many people asking about me..i am here every day and didnt see any thing..it might have been a day or two i missed..it dont matter any more...i dont want to bring down any one on what i said...and i have removed it so now no one can read it...i will just see how things go for now on...again if any of the new comers seen what i wrote i am sorry about that..most of the time i guess i am in a bad mood..as my meds dont work like they should....i guess i have to start being and liking this place since syx will never to go facebook with me any ways..so i guess once again i have to like what he likes...and that will never change...well night thanks and take care..

CC

edit on 19-8-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

i didnt mean to hurt any of the new comers at all..i have seen to many people asking about me..i am here every day and didnt see any thing..it might have been a day or two i missed..it dont matter any more...i dont want to bring down any one on what i said...and i have removed it so now no one can read it...i will just see how things go for now on...again if any of the new comers seen what i wrote i am sorry about that..most of the time i guess i am in a bad mood..as my meds dont work like they should....i guess i have to start being and liking this place since syx will never to go facebook with me any ways..so i guess once again i have to like what he likes...and that will never change...well night thanks and take care..

CC

Please beg my pardon ccbears, I am a newbie of sorts, was here for awhile under a different name.

I just wanted to say that whatever, whenever you contribute is appreciated. I know you do not know me, but, I think you are so important to the SHED. However, I also know when one needs to recede, and take some time.

Oceans of Emotions are passing by.

Thank you so much for all that you have shared with ALL of us!

Peace and Love

KD

p.s. no I am not some weirdo, just a sensitive soul

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
CC, my dear, I will refrain form lurking for a moment.

You be who you are, I love you dear friend and don't worry your sweet head silly.
a reply to: ccbears

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

It's hard getting the right med at the right dosage. Just talk to your Doctor about it. I'm sure it could help a great deal. You and Syx can find common ground in some areas I'm sure. He loves the shed and writing and sharing his wonderful dragons with us. Some of us are quite addicted to the place. Syx loves you and has told us how beautiful you looked at the wedding. I still wish I could see pics.

Try not to let things get to you. We are all important and matter in our own ways. We all have our moments where we say something we later wished we hadn't said. It happens. Try to find your peace and happiness. I wish you all the best Hun!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I loved the pics people were sharing earlier when I was away! Awesome!!!!!!!

Wis!!!!!!!! You're back! Thank you for being here and for your lovely reply to CC.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Dark, that was beautiful! Thanks! I'm sure CC will love that!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Looks like I missed something.

PSA: I tend to ramble on to anyone/everyone. If anyone would like to at anytime interject please do so!
I entered the Shed understanding that this was meant for all walks of life and it's stories were meant to be shared.

edit on 19-8-2016 by JinMI because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I have moments where I ramble on too and yes, anyone can interject at any time! If I'm ever annoying or anything just say so. I love talking to people in here! It is especially helpful late at night into the early hours of morning when I'm lonely and can't sleep.

Sometimes I have a lot of energy. Sometimes I am all fatigued and achy and feel crappy, but I do make my appearances and try the best I can.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I can understand that. Sometimes the words just pour and pour. It's cathartic.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I wish I had a magic touch to change the winds that sometimes blow against us....but I must admit I do not. I love you all. Is that a good thing? Or am I too naive? I LOVE YOU

Peace and Love

KD

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I can understand that. Sometimes the words just pour and pour. It's cathartic.

Yep, and I'm terrible for it haha.. once I get started, the words keep coming, and I feel bad that I'm ranting and rambling so much, ask anyone who's had the misfortune of PMing me HAHA.

But that's just me, ramble ramble, words words, talk talk. *looks at her signature* I need to calm down and take a breath and slow down sometimes though, before I put my foot in my mouth. Happens alllllll the time.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

No need for apologies but maybe sometimes clarification. Would be a pretty empty forum without chatterboxes!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Dark, that was just beautiful!

Kaelci, I love your PM's!!!!! Hey, I love the star you added to your avatar.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join