It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Hi CF! Welcome back!! I dropped a post to Epirus, at His Thread on Sunsets...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Yes! I know! Didn't you feel the cyber hug you gave to him come back to you through me? I felt it because I forgot I was hugging a dragon, so now my fins are singed a tad!

I know you keep a close eye on this place, so please keep a look out for him. I'll me damned if I'm wanting to go through that again! You have no clue...everything I could think of to find him, just had me looking like a stalker. At one point I was willing to risk it...I finally just thought of searching every possible google earth intersection for sights that might match the view from his room, and then trying to reverse correlate the coordinates...I was even willing to get on a train and try to find him...but then I had that horrible of horrible moments: a reality check....I am so spatially handicapped that I would get lost on a treadmill!

Now, sigh, if we could only find Gordi....but one miracle today is sure more than enough for a happy dance. Watch me do flips in the air....oh, ouch! I forgot my fins were singed.

I can blow bubbles...

OOOOOooooOOOOO

Sad, I know...

Fishy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Fishy!!! Oh it great to "see" you!!!!

And as you already know. The battle cry has been sent, heard, and received! I love that you listed Rudy as a friend and not just a pet. For I know how special these animals really are. They are capable of a love we could only dream of: true, pure, unconditional love!!! My heart breaks for him. Consider your request granted!!!!

How have YOU been? I love seeing you here....OK looks like I have a mission!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I'll keep an eye out for Him Fishy. I had also sent a PM to Him a while back as an invite here. No reply on that yet... (I hope Your fins heal soon!)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Syx, my dragon dear, you can singe my fins anytime....just be careful about that No Fly Zone after you eat!

Thanks for keeping a lookout for Epirus....any everyone else, thank you too to keep a look out for him...

Bye for now.

Fishy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Hello and welcome Mr. L.

That was a really neat intro. I don't write in colors. I just dabble on the side lines, within and between the posts.

Gordi was the first to welcome me, after the invites from Martin and one of our sweet absentee co-founders JacyGirl. Gordi gave me my nickname and did something that gave me a voice and the ability to breathe air...but I wince to quietly tell you that I stay away from the bar...I instinctively dove into a few mysterious glasses once and can't remember anymore after that. But please, if you take a drink and feel something wiggling, please spit me out and breathe softly on me...it wasn't my fault, I swear!...and please don't cover your glass.

Fishy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hey guys just checking in.

Busy at work but wanted to stop in.

Sorry i havent been around and posting in the last few days. Will rectify that.

Extra special hi to jess, chirp (i miss you where are you😯) elfie, Q, skid, syx, phoenix, kaelci, zazzy.

Be back later today. Was up all morning dealing with a friend who has very acute schizophrenia and no gaurdians and thus roams streets of hollywood obsessed with this crazy paranoid conspiracy his friends neighbors are out to get him by murdering his moms friend two states over who passed while asleep at the wheel in head on traffic on the highway. The connection to him is they have a wrecked car infront of their house that their teen crashed last week. Apparently he was in front of their house last night at 2am screaming that they were murderers and part of some organized crime family. Dont know how he wasnt arrested.

So between work and this guy ive been absent from my beloved shed friends. But tonight! I shall return.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: Darkinsider
Good luck my friend and for little lady. I am a dog lover

Cheers

KD

I'm an animal lover! I have a Siamese who doesn't shut up once he starts talking. Good Lord! It's like you wish he had an off button. Ha!

Jin, cool T-shirt!

Nice to see you Night, and to be back with the Shed albeit with a new avatar and name. LOL

Peace
KD

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Sorry, you got me....will I do?

Apparently he was in front of their house last night at 2am screaming that they were murderers and part of some organized crime family. Dont know how he wasnt arrested.

Possibly because they already know that he is a tad off, but also, perhaps, because of the vibes of good friends like you.

(I always smile at the plumerias, having spent time in Hawaii. We finally invested, again, in a few plants only this time they are taking over, and together singing off key: "Feed me, Fishy.")

Fishy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
How are you and yours? I hope everyone is getting things settled out! Family is all healthy…you know what I mean.

Dave I love the new avatar!!!! Is the work yours? It looks like the perfect spot to curl up with a book!!! I am so glad that your friend has you!!! Is this the same one you helped a couple of weeks ago? The sad part is that many instead of helping would point and laugh. These people are locked into a hell that many of us will never know, but if you can help him find a moment of clarity or find a moment of peace sometimes that is enough to save today for him. [[[HUGS]]] You are such a good soul!!!

a reply to: Darkinsider
KD – How did I miss your reappearance????? I’m just going to blame it on lazy reading and a new avatar! Hello my friend!!!! How have you been?

Oh our sweet fishy, of course you will do!!! I loved your response to Mr. L! That was awesome, man I better start watching my cups!

a reply to: Misterlondon
Mr. L I’m easy, I take whatever the pixies place in front of me. BUT there is an amazing fizzy drink that Kaelci teases us with that I am dying to try….we don’t have stuff to make it here. It is a fizzie fruity drink from Australia that looks good enough to turn me into a drink. HAHAHA

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Feed me fishy!!! My sister has a pothos vine she named Seymour. Hes a little out of control.

What are you growing btw. I live to talk plants. Oh and hawaii has been on my mibd a lot lately. Dreaming of wailua falls and kayaking down the river. Speaking of. See avatar for the next few hours!

Clownfish...i remember watching one defend an anemone home of his from a annoying picasso trigger snorkling in hanalei bay. Oh i so wanna go back to Kauai.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I dropped off more on your dragon thread but I wanted to bring these here for us to look over

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Nope not mine thats s famous fern grotto in wailua state park. Its a huge gaping cave mouth. Holds about 100 people. Folks get married there etc. You can kayak to it or walk through the rainforest to get there.

ClownFish:
Friends call me dave😉

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yes, Little Shop of Horrors. Scenes from that movie are forever popping into my mind when least expected.

I don't know about all clownfish, but I had one once. It was during my ultra Catholic days and we named each fish after one of the apostles. The clownfish was Peter because he was such a true clown, and I always thought of Peter as a clown. I especially liked the story line where he was in the boat and saw Jesus on the shore and so he jumped into the water...and it says that the rest of them arrived by boat....Impulsiveness personified.

Since salt water fish need to be fed live bait, and I'm too squeamish for that, this was my husband's job, and it was irritating to wait for them all to eat, but Peter! Oh my! He would approach the little unsuspecting worm as if he were a cat. He would look at it, back a way a bit, wiggle his tail and then pounce on it! He also had a weird fetish for rocks. When he was hungry, he would pick one up in his mouth and tap on the glass with it! And then there was this very large rock in the middle of the aquarium, and every once in a while, Peter would grab on to the side of it with his mouth and just wiggle away wildly as if he were trying to move it.

But what I think I admired most was watching him approach the anemone. I think the understanding of how all that works is different now, but back in my day, as someone once said, "When daddy was a baby and Jesus was a little boy"...the understanding was that like all fish, clownfish get a bit of a shock when they swim too close to an anemone, but sort of like me, they don't always learn by their mistakes, and so they just keep repeating it, over and over and over and...you get the picture...and in the process, they build up a resistance to the poison, so that soon they can not only enter at will, but also find out that this is a very cleaver place to hide and play. And this was how I felt about ATS. Thus the name.

So, anyway...good day to you.

Fishy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Hi Jess, and everyone else!! Thank You for the Dragons on My thread!! They are very cute!!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

ClownFish:
Friends call me dave😉

Thanks Dave! Today is turning out to be Christmas for me. I need to swim away now and have a little talk with my ego. But before I go....

Friends call me Fishy

My real name is out there on the boards but it is reserved for only very very sincere posts, not that this isn't

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Night Star

Syx would join the club.

Yes I will join the club Skid! I'll be in charge of cooking the Donuts! Fire Roasted fresh daily!! LMAO!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

there is an amazing fizzy drink that Kaelci teases us with that I am dying to try

Oh, me too...

(as soon as someone figures out how to do CPR on a fish...but what a way to go...except I'm still dreaming of chocolate swimming pools...or at least I used to until Syx flew over unannounced once)

Bye guys...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just for you fishy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Great pic, did you render this one?

I did not render that image 10. I have no software for doing that. I go to Renderosity just to look at, and swipe the cool artwork there. I wish I had the sftwr for doing that. I would love to make my own Dragons and other cool stuff!!

As far as taking the images, I would NEVER claim them as My own...

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join