It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Leak Coming Out - Huma Abedin is the primary leak - Rumor/conspiracy until proven

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well there seems to be a rumor being circulated on twitter from the 4chan website. It appears that Huma is being blackmailed, and the blackmailer is still releasing her video. The DNC info was provided by the murdered DNC person who I assume was Seth, to satisfy the blackmail.

One can only dream that this is the real deal. But this is from 4chan, so we shall soon find out. In the meanwhile, sweet dreams everyone!

But SHTF in 48hrs Huma Abedin is the leak Private videos of Hillary shot by her to be released EBS hacked videos will be aired The world will see the real Hillary RT already has copies that were given to them by J.A. Will air on RT Saturday That's what she gets for trusting a Saudi

Watch the Julian Assange interveiw on RT Saturday. Emails were "Leak and not hack" I've seen the interveiw and some juicy vids He's right she will face charges All Americans will see via EBS

I don't know if I can carry through with this one, I have a family bro

4Chan Huma is the leak

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
For those of us who aren't voting Hillary & thus haven't paid much attention to her staff, care you explain where on the chessboard Huma stands here? Is she the leaker, or is the leak is about her?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Worth watching at least.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Long time Hillary aide. She's believed to have some shady ties.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-8-2016 by JinMI because: Facts n stuff

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
For those of us who aren't voting Hillary & thus haven't paid much attention to her staff, care you explain where on the chessboard Huma stands here? Is she the leaker, or is the leak is about her?

She arranged a leak by a later murdered DNC person due to blackmail over a video she gave to the Saudis. From what I understand, the upload was intercepted.

Just an observation here, but Huma, Hillary's sidekick has not been around lately.
edit on 6-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

en.wikipedia.org...

Ah. So I take it this leak would be more along the lines of her turning on Hillary and shining some light on some of Hillary's purported shady dealings & the ties that bind kind of stuff. I get the significance now.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

en.wikipedia.org...

Ah. So I take it this leak would be more along the lines of her turning on Hillary and shining some light on some of Hillary's purported shady dealings & the ties that bind kind of stuff. I get the significance now.

Not turning on Hillary, being forced to via blackmail. But she could have been an agent all along and communicating with the Saudis. Look at her ex, who would marry the weiner man?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Or stay with him after the scandal.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I've never gone on 4chan but can you tell me are those posters unique posters or all the same guy/girl.. as in how does the anonymous thing work? all the numbers are unique for each post.. So it's different people?

seems like they are telling the truth by the tone, but maybe its a bluff

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

With tech today, it would take a little work to tell. Quickest way would just check RT later today I suppose.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I've never gone on 4chan but can you tell me are those posters unique posters or all the same guy/girl.. as in how does the anonymous thing work? all the numbers are unique for each post.. So it's different people?

seems like they are telling the truth by the tone, but maybe its a bluff

It's 4chan so grain of salt here... Wouldn't be their first bull crapo. But this is also where you will often find the hackers such as Anon This tale seems almost too elaborate to be drummed up. And for so many to be discussing this with details. Dunno...

Yes multiple users.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Haven't been here for a long while, but is everyone aware that Assange stated that the DNC leaks were leaked and not hacked?

If not, I can hunt down the video again for you.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Are you suggesting Weiner's package is being given due credit for the leak ?

edit on 6-8-2016 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Yea there's a few threads on Assange as well as Snowden.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

With tech today, it would take a little work to tell. Quickest way would just check RT later today I suppose.

For sure!

even if the 4chan part was completely false Julian definitely thinks he's got the goods.

Here we go I guess.

@ elouina yes I was aware of that.

I was just reading this link

Assange rejects Hillary's Russian Link claims, says more leaks are coming
edit on 6-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Lol 4chan. I believe they got the stupid run with your period meme going for the lolz. It worked pretty well too. Never know with them. ANON type stuff when serious/legit usually leak a different route. I swear 4chan exists just to piss people off and troll the world.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Can your prove th.....never mind, I'll take your word on it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

LOLOL.

Not about to get between Huma and the screechy one!

There have been multiple anecdotal narratives for years about those two. I thought it was common knowledge.

I forget if secret service folks were part of those affirming that Huma was more than an 'administrative assistant.'

I just know that when I first read about such reports, I was a bit taken aback . . . but then I looked at the body language between the two and it was exceedingly believable.

I just think that for such a tale to have multiple sources over a lot of years . . . there's probably more than smoke there.

I have no doubt that the screechy one is a lesbian. That's one big reason she doesn't care THAT much about Bill's frolics--AS LONG AS they stay out of the media and don't cause them political trouble.

Then there's the Secret Service complaints and disgust over the evidently very wild lesbian orgies at Camp David that they had to protect the screechy one at. It was already bad enough getting the "punishment detail" of guarding the screechy one--but evidently the orgy was wayyyy disgusting to those manning the Secret Service detail for the "event."

edit on 6/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

For sure!

even if the 4chan part was completely false Julian definitely thinks he's got the goods.

Here we go I guess.

@ elouina yes I was aware of that.

I was just reading this link

Assange rejects Hillary's Russian Link claims, says more leaks are coming

Lets just say I know where that news likely started from in the first place. Heh heh...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join