It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Leak Coming Out - Huma Abedin is the primary leak - Rumor/conspiracy until proven

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
assange on., wonder if he has any goods.
RT livestream

and its over

edit on 6-8-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Assange is a liar. Criminals often lie . Guccifer comes to mind.
The great hope of the masses to get Hillary put away. Remember??
Yeah how'd that go?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Why would the DNC have emails about Libya?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Not today do, maybe tommorow, next week, next month, no i got it next year am i right.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Here's the thing about 4chan, when you combine anonymity with the ability to post anything about anything, you get an interesting mix of stuff.

True, there are some vile things posted, but there are
things of interest that make their way there occasionally.

Did you see this in /pol/? That's an interesting place.

Now, to Huma:

Source

edit on 6-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

I was just thinking about how haven't been active in a long time!
Welcome back!!

Aw thank you! How sweet! Feels like I never left. Usually am an annonymous coward you know where, but get a bajillion pins. Daily... May feel good to actually get some credit. I am getting tired of all the IP resets.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah how'd that go?

I trust Assange's honesty and integrity more than Hillary's.

Hillary, as Assange even admitted, is untouchable. She is protected by everyone around her mostly through connections. Bet even if Assange proves treason she gets off.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hey folks, was meaning to come here and correct the record. For some reason, many think this was limited to Sat. But in fact, it was 48 hours. Both today and yesterday, I saw mention of either Sat or Sun on all the Russian sites. So this is not an extension it always was 48 hours.

So we all get 24 plus more hours of sweet dreams.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

BREAKING: Hillary’s Private Meetings With MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD Officials Secretly Recorded

On Saturday, Wikileaks will release the leaked videos and their contents will shock everyone.

The videos were secretly recorded for the Saudi Royale by Huma Abedin and intercepted by Anonymous while she was transferring them via a well known file sharing site.

The hackers confronted Huma about the videos and she agreed to give the anonymous hacker information about the Democratic National Committee from a DNC insider, if he would agree not to expose her. The insider she introduced him to was none other than Seth Rich, the DNC employee who was recently found murdered in July.

Although Clinton and her gang tried to stop Seth Rich from leaking any incriminating evidence, they were too late. Rich turned over the DNC emails that were leaked recently and the hacker immediately gave them to Wikileaks along with the intercepted videos.

The only other pieces of information that my source was able to give is that the “meetings will show treason and they will show who is involved. Hillary names names.” The source also says that this scandal is worldwide and that Angela Merkel is one of the names spoken by Hillary Clinton.

The videos are scheduled to be released on Saturday, August 6th by Wikileaks. I will be watching for them and I hope you are too. Everyone in America will want to know what our government has been involved in. However, the biggest step will be deciding how to fix the quagmire that the Clinton Mafia has woven throughout our government and the world.

www.fury.news...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Now we're getting more details on the way the DNC is operating.

And I see the Seth Rich "theories" are proving true !!!!!

Gin

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Well well well. I won't be surprised if all of this is going to be true. People have already speculated about the connections, but that thing about Angela Merkel is new (if it's not the thing about her phone getting spied on). Makes me kinda hope that she goes down too in flames like Hindenburg, along with Clintons. Swat two flies with one strike.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I have never heard of that source, did they mention their source for the information in this tease?

I also don't remember wikileaks leaking details of their data releases... it's just put out there and left to the public to discern what it contains...

grain of salt moment for me..

YMMV

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I haven't heard of it either...but we're in the conspiracy forum...so I threw it on the table. Hold on to that grain of salt for just a bit longer.

Gin

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well Saturday is almost over around the world. What's the time in USA right now? I think there's only few hours left till midnight.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

11:17 PM EST

Gin

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Okay so a bit of time left to pray to the flying spaghetti monster in space to make this leak come true.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah how'd that go?

The head of the DNC (Debbie Schultz) quit without giving it a second thought. Something REALLY BIG (a huge turd?) must be coming down the pipe.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

as we all should....

Like many around here, I am running out of popcorn awaiting the next release, but I can't buy these kind of stories before the drop....

IT doesn't match wikileaks SOP....

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

3 1/2 hrs to go.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sunday is supposed to be the release date.

Huma Videos Proving Hillary Treason Leaking Sunday?

robinwestenra.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join