It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Leak Coming Out - Huma Abedin is the primary leak - Rumor/conspiracy until proven

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina
How very interesting. Wonder if this had anything to do with the chaos happening at a regional meeting of the Democrat royalty in our region tonight.
There is an annual political gathering tomorrow in Fancy Farm, KY. All the bigwigs show up for this "kick-off" of the campaigning.
The poobahs gather well before the lying, uh, speeches start, and hold all sorts of fund raising bean dinners and such. A couple of young folks who are friends of mine snagged a gig working as servers at one of these shindigs. I got a call from them just a little while ago. They were reporting great discord and what seemed to them to be panic among the Democrat fat cats. Instead of mingling, drinking and shaking hands with the peasants as is their usual behavior, they were all huddled in a hotel room. These are the movers and shakers that always circulate and talk up the candidates. Tonight they took turns coming out of the hotel room and making one turn through the gathering only to then return to the room.
At least a part of the problem was the lack of money in the party. Three county chairpersons were heard threatening not to open campaign offices unless the state party provides the cash. That issue was hashed over in a private dining room before the fundraiser got started.
Maybe they'd heard the rumor and are wondering if they're going to be left with their motors idling after the airing of the video. I know this leaky stuff is driving the party faithful up the wall. It sincerely ticked off a lot of the younger folks.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

No matter what the leak content is, Assange assures us an October surprise. So yeah I bet their panties were in a bunch. Muh wah wah wah...

Hillary has been stressed to the max. You can see it in her face and actions. Even accidentally called Trump her husband.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

No matter what the leak content is, Assange assures us an October surprise. So yeah I bet their panties were in a bunch. Muh wah wah wah...

Hillary has been stressed to the max. You can see it in her face and actions. Even accidentally called Trump her husband.

No Way...
That's too perfect.

I don't know what world I'm living in now, but wow..

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The full interview with Assange on RT Going Underground is on air right now.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Is there an internet live stream?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina
Yeah, I got a chuckle out of that one....there are just so many ways to go there....

Apparently, her campaign staff thinks they have KY sewed up for her and are refusing to spend any of those millions they've collected so far with the local groups. The Dem party wiped out its war chest in the failure of their gubernatorial candidate last year. That came on the heels of their failed campaign to unseat Moneybags Mitch. The state party is pretty much tapped out. The locals were hoping to raise enough tonight from the bean dinner to open their campaign offices but they didn't even come close to filling the available seating. Smallest crowd in many, many years I'm told.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

www.rt.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Drrrrr

..thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the link!
Good job.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Nothing on Huma?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Not much new at all.

Just more confirmation of stuff we already knew.

Russia not responsible for DNC leaks.

DNC intimately invloved with MSNBC and other media.

Lafarge does business with ISiS and Clinton Foundation.

Saudai Arabia is largest donor to Clinton Foundation.

Obama/hillary supplied weapons to ISIS through Libya.

Assange buys into the BLM myth, he obviously has not done much research in that area.

edit on 6-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Alright, I didn't miss as much as I thought I would then. He did to more info coming on SA/CF and weapons through Libya.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I had no idea about the wild lovers....I'm surprised then.....embarrassed a little....and huh....now turned on
embarrassed again now...ok

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Not much new at all.

Just more confirmation of stuff we already knew.

Russia not responsible for DNC leaks.

DNC intimately invloved with MSNBC and other media.

Lafarge does business with ISiS and Clinton Foundation.

Saudai Arabia is largest donor to Clinton Foundation.

Obama/hillary supplied weapons to ISIS through Libya.

Assange buys into the BLM myth, he obviously has not done much research in that area.

You covered that very well.
I was listening to the interview as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Didn't he say they still have several thousand emails concerning Libya yet to be analyzed?
Those could prove most interesting. Perhaps they will wait until the 11th of Sept. to release them?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

If she had a short circuit with Wallace, people will need a Faraday Cage if this is real and comes out.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Haven't been here for a long while, but is everyone aware that Assange stated that the DNC leaks were leaked and not hacked?

If not, I can hunt down the video again for you.

Answer Yes...a fee days ago including a shocked CIA agent "Anderson Cooper" CNN shill for Hillary.

I was just thinking about how haven't been active in a long time!
Welcome back!!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Good lord. that's the first time I've looked at 4-chan and likely the last. Are they in a contest over there to see who is the most illiterate and least intelligent?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Nyiah

Long time Hillary aide. She's believed to have some shady ties.

en.wikipedia.org...

Long time Clinton aid.

No shady ties.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
For those of us who aren't voting Hillary & thus haven't paid much attention to her staff, care you explain where on the chessboard Huma stands here? Is she the leaker, or is the leak is about her?

She arranged a leak by a later murdered DNC person due to blackmail over a video she gave to the Saudis. From what I understand, the upload was intercepted.

Just an observation here, but Huma, Hillary's sidekick has not been around lately.

Could also be a jilted lover thing going on. There were those rumors circulating too for a while.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join