It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest T-X plan-Or what could possibly go wrong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ain't that the truth. We're only talking big picture / Acquisition Planning stuff. This doesn't even get into all the redundant policies and reviews each individual decision maker and staffer has to endure to get things done. Why complicate the evaluation phase with all kinds of additional accounting and math?

I can't tell you how many times some SES came up with an idea without thinking about the implications on the people who actually have to dot all the i's and cross all the t's to get it done...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I tell you what, let's make a deal. If this program goes off without any of the problems previous programs have had in recent years, I'll PM you and one other person of your choice a single designation that has not been put on the boards. No details, just the designation.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

My Dad was the CO of 12th Fighter PACAF in 49...I DO think I remember that look of bitter resolve,when he spoke of the change over from Army Air.
edit on 2-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Could you explain your concern and the history?

I can't figure out what you're implying would be the likely problem.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

The same problem we have seen with almost every program in recent years. Data being fudged, people getting post retirement jobs with companies tied to this...

This isn't going to fix the process, it's going to open the door to more games. Until they do something to fix the process they can try whatever ideas they want, but it's not going to do anything but make it harder.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You have yourself a deal good sir

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

HOW would that be done ?
An IG sweep of the system with an IRS accountant briefed on classified information maybe?
Dissect the Fed?
What would be the approach to that?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

SonOfThor, can you please pick me.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Let the Air Force decide what capabilities they need but take the actual process out of their hands.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join