It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany blast: Syrian migrant 'behind Ansbach explosion'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: pavil

I would argue that even if the borders were closed, I think said person, and many like him, would still find their way to Germany and still act like an a**hole regardless of the govt's position.

My point: the govt didnt command this a**hat to blow himself up. He did it himself.

The German govt is damned if they do (by their own people condemning the border suppression) and damned if they don't (EU ordering them to take in more refugees/immigrants).

In both instances - NEITHER case is an acceptable justification for blowing yourself up along with innocent people.

Please the "EU" telling Germany to take more "refugees"? More like Germany telling the rest of Europe that. Germany Leaders micalculated horribly when they let people in with no checking of them. Now Average Germans will pay the price of their leaders folly. As I said previously, If German leaders hadn't opened up the borders with no vetting and no real plan, then this and countless other events to come would not have happened on German soil. Let "migrants" rape, blow up themselves, behead people in their own God forsaken countries of origin. To paraphrase the Trump; "Those countries sent you some of their worst people". It's Germany's own fault for letting in so many single male refugees. Mark my words. Good luck dealing with it now.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

First... we don't have leaders anymore, those politicians are just lobbyist shills in a sea of corruption like everywhere else. With few exceptions, of course.

Second... countless other events? Hyperbole much? I'd guess this Total War (with Terror) wasn't supposed to strike back at us? How is that supposed to stop with closed borders now? Couldn't we just howl at the moon instead?
It probably is Germanys fault, we shouldn't have joined this War for Profits in the first place. Schröder saw at least that one coming and refused to follow suit the moment your mil-ind. complexes turned to Iraq. Mark my words. And thanks, you too!
edit on 25-7-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

Gin

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ansbach attacker pledged allegiance to ISIS, had materials for another bomb – police

The attacker, identified as Mohammad D., possessed gasoline, chemicals, and other material that could be used to make a bomb, Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Hermann said, as cited by AP.

The attacker had also pledged allegiance to Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on one of his phones.

"A provisional translation by an interpreter shows that he expressly announces, in the name of Allah, and testifying his allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, a famous Islamist leader, an act of revenge against the Germans because they're getting in the way of Islam," Hermann said at a news conference.

"I think that after this video there's no doubt that the attack was a terrorist attack with an Islamist background," he added.

IS has also claimed responsibility for the attack, according to Amaq news agency.

Hermann said that two mobile phones were found that belonged to the man, along with multiple SIM cards and a laptop, Reuters reported.

He said officers also discovered videos with "Salafist content" on storage devices seized from the man's home.

Well there you go. He had ties to ISIS. Bless you mama Merkel.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Nice update. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thank God he was turned away from the music festival. He would have been right in the middle of the crowd.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: grainofsand

Save Country Newspeak. Like in "Turkey, Tunesia, turn the eff away and let 'em die!"

The Europeans I know are sick of this garbage called asylum politics. And then there are you Brexit folks, confusing wisdom with ignorance towards all reactions on your actions in the ME. Let's just play this Game of Terror until Europe drowned in refugees or right-winger madness, that little island of yours sure as hell will remain the save harbour of corruption and profits, foreverever. Yeah.

May Lord shave the Queen, of course.

I had no choice about where I was born, but yep, I sure am glad it was on this little island and not mainland Europe.
Keep your migrants thanks, go back through my post history if you like, I said it was madness at the time Merkel invited them all in, y'all disagreed.
I said invest billions in safe places in the region, but no "Let them in!" was the mantra.
Remember the Germans clapping and cheering the thousands of mostly men coming off the trains? I wonder if they are still cheering now.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

It sounds like you're German. Good Luck. If you think accepting all the "migrants" like you did is a good deal, then have fun with it. So far it's an experiment that is receiving a failing grade. What positives have you as a German citizen, gotten from having all the "refugees" come to your country? Would you feel safe having your female relatives walk past a throng of "migrants" at a train station? I honestly don't get why your country's leaders are willing to do this to your fellow citizens.
edit on 25-7-2016 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2016 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have been thinking about that also, why is it now "ok" for muslims to rape and grope women and children in Europe

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There we have it...p-ledging alegiance to ISIS:

A failed asylum seeker who blew himself up outside a bar in Germany had pledged allegiance to the leader of Islamic State in a video found on his mobile phone, officials say. The 27-year-old Syrian man was killed in the attack in Ansbach and 15 people were injured, including four seriously. In the video, he talked of "revenge" and German police found chemicals, gasoline and other materials at his home that could be used to build another bomb. IS said he carried out the attack in response to calls to target coalition countries fighting the militant group.

news.sky.com...
edit on CDTMon, 25 Jul 2016 12:23:48 -05000000003112x148x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Second... countless other events? Hyperbole much? I'd guess this Total War (with Terror) wasn't supposed to strike back at us? How is that supposed to stop with closed borders now? Couldn't we just howl at the moon instead?
It probably is Germanys fault, we shouldn't have joined this War for Profits in the first place. Schröder saw at least that one coming and refused to follow suit the moment your mil-ind. complexes turned to Iraq. Mark my words. And thanks, you too!

Well now they hate you too, just for existing......Your choices are defend yourself and fight back or convert. It's seems pretty obvious that this latest batch of "refugees" don't share your cherished values and would rather not assimilate. Your choice is rather then them assimilating with you, you will have to assimilate to their values in your own country or your other option is to become a real refugee from your own Country. Funny how that might end up being your future, huh?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

I starred you however I want to know what makes you think the Police & Army would support insurrection. Everytime there is a G7 or any "leaders meeting" the Black Shirts don't exactly seem to be on the peoples side.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Eventually because of logistics
Europe including Russia will unite and hit hard against
terror groups and the few left open arms will fold.
The question is which side will the US take if things look
rough for their precious immigrants ?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

As a Vet with close ties still in the military, most troops wouldn't turn on the people. This is coming from the grunts. Can't court martial 70% of the military.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

You think those refugees had a choice, or my funny ass for that matter?
How many innocent people have to die in this war, any bets?

Yes, I still disagree with you. And I'm not willing to sacrifice human rights on some nasty altar, neither for false gods nor for more delusional security. You're just being superstitious, as if closed borders would actually change a thing...
Start asking some questions maybe?

- why wasn't he deported? The feds in Berlin asked those in Bayern to do so, why didn't they?
- why does the fact, that nearly all attackers have a criminal record, bother nobody?
- why did nobody see him building a bomb in his refugee-housing?
- why didn't the whole explosive mix in his bomb detonate, defect fuses again?
- why did he wear a roll of 50EUR notes on him and how much was it?
- why is this act of a clearly sick guy with a history of two near-suicides and depressions (???) suddenly a matter of faith or origin?

Yeah, that's right. Can't be another 'Sauerlandbomber' false flag event, don't effin bother. This refugee wave will kill us all, let's run in circles and crap our pants!

Remember the Germans clapping and cheering the thousands of mostly men coming off the trains? I wonder if they are still cheering now.

You better hope they are! Otherwise they'd just give in to all that fear and hate-mongering to obey a nice day and keep playing along, just like you do. If all those appr. 150000 Syrians in Germany really would be terrorists, we probably wouldn't have the chance to talk right now.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Yeah, the choice was there when Merkel encouraged them to pay people smugglers to cross the Med' and enter the EU.
Again, good luck with it, I'm still pleased that the UK controls the border on the French side, we haven't got the problems you have.

...oh, and no fear here, just rational thought...you can keep the silly emotional argument to yourself, fact is France and Germany are having migrant problems which Britain isn't. Our island status obviously assists, but the juxtaposed border is keeping the violent men in France out of the UK.
That pleases me.
edit on 25.7.2016 by grainofsand because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If you were trying to get your zealots(assuming you want to take over the world) into counties with very little to no hassle, wouldnt this immigration trend be perfect?

Why no one thinks this is possible is beyond me. Let em all in!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

Given that if the U.S. had not destabilized the ME by destroying relatively secular Governments in the region - radical islamists wouldn't be anywhere near their current position.

Way to fist-pump the leftist narrative there buddy, really - good job...

/sarc

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

We are going to be their slaves.

God help us, may there be a revolution before we ever bow low to this scum...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
As i stated in another post i will thank Merkel again the crazy liberal pig faced swamp donkey for this crap.

Fairly obvious that taking migrants from IS strong holds un vetted and allowing them into Europe was always going to end like this. Was she expecting a liberal ethnic soup circle jerk or something,. I see little way that this can end.

RA

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

If your are German like it sounds, you are going to have a mess that will take a decade or more to clean up. When does Merkel go up for election again? I can't imagine her running for office again

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join