It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany blast: Syrian migrant 'behind Ansbach explosion'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The "Xenophobes" were right all along, terrorists would be amongst the refugees coming to Europe....

Now the left is going to cry foul and call us all as Xeno-Islamophobes for complaining about guys blowing themselves up in our own countries. Up yours!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Oh dear, poor vulnerable "refugees".

I would have been shot if I tried this.

Bloody opportunistic bastards!

edit on 25-7-2016 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Why don't they fight for their countries?

Who will rebuild their countries?

Old women rebuilt Europe, and these young men flee?

Our boys must die in their countries while they sit here and get benefits?

No, this is not right.

They must go home and fight, and rebuild.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
a reply to: pavil

They could say the same thing to us.

Many of us do.

Given that if the U.S. had not destabilized the ME by destroying relatively secular Governments in the region - radical islamists wouldn't be anywhere near their current position.

Given that U.S. Americans regularly blame the entire Muslim world for a fractional amount of actual extremists - then by the same standard - all of you are guilty.

Make up your mind.
edit on 25-7-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The way that it's going.

We are going to be their slaves.

That is our future.

Their culture is encouraged at every political step, while ours dies.
Is it?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Manowar - Hail And Kill.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
How many terror attacks in Hungary and Poland?

Yet, the Germans who did so much to make them comfortable get the pain.

They were not "refugees" (or only a few).

They were a Trojan Horse army of conquerors.

I mean you had to be kinda stupid not to see the gender and fitness disparity.

But then again a lot of people are suspiciously stupid.

Merkel must hang.

And you really thinking that some presidents like Obama or chancellours like Merkel are the ones with the power?
Are the ones that decide? Really? Do you really think that Merkel wakes up in the morning, has an idea, and can do what she wants, and everybody does what she wants?
She is a puppet like all these "rulers". The people behind the curtain, those with money and of course that real power decide, not those puppets that lend us their face to hate it.
You make it yourself to simple!

So, why are there no terror attacks at the other states that didn´t act like hungary or poland in the refugee situation?
Austria, for example?

Don´t you see that the terror attacks happen to the "best friends" of the USA.
France! Best friends of the USA since the beginning of the USA.
Germany! Another kind of "friendship", the four D´s of occupation. To make Germany an US outpost in Europe.
Belgium, you can coun´t that little piece of land almost half to france and half to germany...

And both of the people, the french and the german, are against police states, total observation, are unwilling to exchange their freedoms with alleged "security" that nobody can guarantee or create.

Germany is next that has to be "brought into the line" of terror fear and panic. With a row of lone wolf attacks from mental ill persons that were in psychiatric treatment before the attacks. So that we WANT to give away our freedoms away in exchange to impossible "security".

Didn´t attacks happen yet in authoritarian rightwinger states, almost dictationships like Poland and Hungary, because the people there don´t need to be brought into line, because they accept the rightwinger ditationship, the law and order police state, the secret service surveillance state, follow their "Führers" blind and don´t care about their freedoms?

Ever thought his way?

EDIT

Iraqi arrested in Lodz, Poland; suspected of preparing an attack.

Sooo, they don´t try it there?
edit on 25 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Europe let the Enemy in, they didn't even need to fight to get in. Now we have this problem on our doorstep.

This seems to have happened every day for the last week at least where someone somewhere is commiting some terrorist act!

Where are all those 'Lefties' and PC do-gooders now? It seems they have all gone into hiding. Even in the Mainstream Media, there's been no more 'Lefties' or PC do gooders in sight!
edit on CDTMon, 25 Jul 2016 06:51:00 -05000000003106x100x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: correcting spelling mistake.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

The first radical Islamic government was that of Khomeini in Iran after we brought the Shah to the US. We supported the Taliban who took over Afghanistan after the Soviets bailed out, we got rid of Gadhafi and now Libya is radical Islam. Then too we've been propping up the Saudis for 60 years or more who spread the Wahhabist message.

It's almost as if the US had a plan to create enemies throughout the Middle East since around 1980.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
My God Germany, when are you going to hold your leaders accountable?

Ah yes - its the German govt's fault.

No, not the immigrants who, when they don't get what they want, decide to blow themselves up and try to hurt and main innocent people. Oh no - it's not THEIR fault, is it? Why, they are the victims, aren't they?

If the govt keeps them out, they the ones that are in cause death and destruction.
If the govt lets them in, they still cause death and destruction.

When are people going to wake up that it doesn't matter what a Western govt does - whether it's viewed by these people as positive or negative --"these people", these utter cowardly, sick c***ts, will still kill and maim when they don't get what they want.

edit on 25-7-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

If Merkel hadn't let the borders go, he would have blown himself up in his home country and no Germans would be dead or wounded. Should have never been let in so yes, it's the elected officials. They have German blood on their hands.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
How many terror attacks in Hungary and Poland?

Yet, the Germans who did so much to make them comfortable get the pain.

They were not "refugees" (or only a few).

They were a Trojan Horse army of conquerors.

I mean you had to be kinda stupid not to see the gender and fitness disparity.

But then again a lot of people are suspiciously stupid.

Merkel must hang.

Why? Wanna sell us some rope, you fricken genius?
'Cuz... ya know, it will all end for good the moment we hanged IM Erika. Turn those Übermenschen loose again!

Geez... sure you don't work with ISIS on the same pile of BS? Nope, thank you! There's no need to discard our democracy and kill our chancellor just because another idiot fell for the same sort of dash you just provided.

If those appr. 150000 syrian refugees are no refugees whatsoever, but mainly terrorists in disguise, why do you think we didn't see thousands of terror attacks lately? You didn't really think this through, did you?

That was suspiciously stupid, my little -but proud- white fella. Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I choose to live and to
Lie, kill and give and to
Die, learn and love and to
Do what it takes to step through

See my shadow changing,
Stretching up and over me
Soften this old armor
Hoping I can clear the way
By stepping through my shadow,
Coming out the other side
Step into the shadow
Forty six and two are just ahead of me

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I would argue that even if the borders were closed, I think said person, and many like him, would still find their way to Germany and still act like an a**hole regardless of the govt's position.

My point: the govt didnt command this a**hat to blow himself up. He did it himself.

The German govt is damned if they do (by their own people condemning the border suppression) and damned if they don't (EU ordering them to take in more refugees/immigrants).

In both instances - NEITHER case is an acceptable justification for blowing yourself up along with innocent people.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I see the point you are making, but on a related note I'm glad the UK has stuck firm regarding the mostly male migrants trying to get here from Northern France.
You know, those who refuse to claim asylum in that safe country, violently attacking and slashing their way into UK bound trucks etc.
Yeah, to all those I argued with over the last year or so on ATS, the UK government was more sensible than Germany...told ya so.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: ColCurious

The first radical Islamic government was that of Khomeini in Iran after we brought the Shah to the US. We supported the Taliban who took over Afghanistan after the Soviets bailed out, we got rid of Gadhafi and now Libya is radical Islam. Then too we've been propping up the Saudis for 60 years or more who spread the Wahhabist message.

It's almost as if the US had a plan to create enemies throughout the Middle East since around 1980.

Yup.

Not to mention Iraq...throwing a party for Hussein's old guard in Camp Bucca (where ISIS command structure was born), the CIA's joint venture with al-Muchabarat al-'Amma as-Saudia to support groups like Harakat Hazm, Ansar al-Sharia, Al-Nusra and the like. All "moderate Rebels" of course. Drone-strikes with heavy civilian casualties - inter alia in Pakistan and Yemen - without decleration of war of course - giving ISIS the best PR for their recruitment they could wish for.
Protecting the house of Saud is the worst though IMO.

Now we're paying the bill for all this #... despite our warnings after 9/11.
How is this our fault? Or Chancellor Merkels (as much as I despise her policies)?
edit on 25-7-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Just woke up, and reading some responses.

Have a bit of brain-freeze - it is literally ice cold in Cape Town.

I realize there's some sarcasm, and everybody is a bit outraged.

No, I know Merkel wasn't alone.
Germans were seriously conditioned last summer to be naive.
Many were almost euphoric about all these "migrants" (whatever that term actually means - it's not legal refugees or normal immigration).

But she ain't innocent.
I'm sure they had Bilderberg meetings to discuss and plan this all.
I mean everyone from George Soros to Hollywood stars like George Clooney were encouraging it.
A policy that solved nothing, and simply shifted Islamic country problems from point A to point B, without addressing any issues.

And yeah Germany hasn't really been independent since World War II ended.
It remains an occupied vassal state.
Nobody thinks of it that way, because it was very successful until now, and we only think of the southern "third-world" as having neo-colonial issues.

Just a quick point, but I hear you all.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

True, I'm glad we in the UK stuck to our.. "position" on this (was going to say guns but, well.. the current climate)

But it still boils my blood that people like this, act like this.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Save Country Newspeak. Like in "Turkey, Tunesia, turn the eff away and let 'em die!"

The Europeans I know are sick of this garbage called asylum politics. And then there are you Brexit folks, confusing wisdom with ignorance towards all reactions on your actions in the ME. Let's just play this Game of Terror until Europe drowned in refugees or right-winger madness, that little island of yours sure as hell will remain the save harbour of corruption and profits, foreverever. Yeah.

May Lord shave the Queen, of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join