It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black lives matters blocks ambulance with sick child

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

he did "go"
he went with hillary. he could of ran 3rd party, or taken the invitation from the green party. bernie went alright - he sold out... he went with the most crooked politician in history. he went with the *HILLARY*
edit on Wed Jul 13 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm sorry but my patience has run out with these SJW morons. Endangering people with their antics while cursing the people charged with cleaning up their messes. They have created more race division in this country than any other factor, and that says a lot.
*cough*
Obama administration
*cough*

I don't even know what they are protesting and marching against anymore.
They claim to be against violence but ignore the biggest killer of young African American men...
Other African American men!!!

Whenever it happens to be a white cop expect MSNBC, BLM, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc, etc, etc to clime out from under their respective rock and start promoting the same narrative. That police target and kill a disproportionate number of African Americans over all other groups. Yet the actual numbers fail to back that up.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: nobunaga
Video Link
this needs to end............

There's only one way to effectively deal with people like that.
Vote Trump

Yes hopefully Trump will do away with these peoples right to protest and remind them of their place in society right? How many ambulances are blocked each year by stupid parades and people running marathons.

So when did you decide to become a racist and support racist groups?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Perfect example of cognitive dissonance:

"I hope President Trump takes away the rights of (some) Americans to protest (not to mention, the social safety net.)"

at the same time as

"President Obama is the worst Tyrant ever to hold the White House."

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

No, he can't, not by himself.

That's, supposedly, where we come in, isn't it? Our job to make sure Congress does theirs the way that we want them to.

Isn't it?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Video Link

Vote Trump

Yes hopefully Trump will do away with these peoples right to protest and remind them of their place in society right? How many ambulances are blocked each year by stupid parades and people running marathons.

These are not legitimate protests. Blocking a highway is a criminal act for a reason. Have you seen videos of their initial blockages (IE videos that show them in the process of setting up the block)? They almost cause car accidents. Secondly, they disrupt lawful commerce and damage other peoples properties in the process. Your right to protest ends at touching my property.

Parades and Marathons are pre planned events. Something tells me when a marathon is planned several weeks or even months in advance that police are given ample time to set up safety precautions and to inform other emergency services of alternative routes. Adding to that, I have no doubt in my mind that if an ambulance NEEDED to get through a parade or marathon route that it would be done hastily and without delay. The same cannot be said for these criminals. If they continue this, SOMEONE is going to die, SOMEONE is going to get into a car accident and innocent peoples property WILL be damaged. I don't even have a problem with them protesting on the highway itself, but the minute they step into active traffic lanes, they have stepped over the line. Also, what in your mind thinks that these jackasses dangerously disrupting other peoples lives is going to make people sympathize with their (and presumably your) cause? I'm a semi-lazy individual, but I can tell you with certainty that if I got caught in a BLM blockade, I would very likely go out of my way to find some sort of counter protest protesting AGAINST BLM or their causes. I can't believe that people who organize these stupid blockades are that stupid (Actually, on second thought maybe I can) - but if thats true, then the only purpose of these blockades is to "punish" the people on the highway, on the off chance that they are Anti-BLM, damn the fact that they might be stopping a guy like this from getting to work, someone who simply doesn't have time to dedicate to bull# social justice causes, damn the fact they might be stopping important people from getting to their jobs like the nurse in that same video.

EDIT: www.youtube.com... - A video of an initial freeway blockage. Sit there and tell me with a straight face that if these highway blockages continue a serious accident won't result. If you can't see that simple fact and possibility, you are seriously deluded.
edit on 13-7-2016 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Y'know that's not what he's saying in the slightest.

Would it have troubled people that much to get out of the ambulances way? It's usually safe to assume that the damned vehicle may have places to be?

But no, gotta stick it to the Man however possible, right?

Personally, I'd feel abysmal if something I did resulted in some sick kid dying. ...and I'd never dream of blocking the way of one. It really doesn't say a great deal in favor of these people that they did something like this. They should be, but probably aren't, ashamed of themselves. If, by chance, they are? Good, there's hope for 'em.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
read your own laws for god sake, the leaders of this organisation should be rounded up and arrested.
If they were any other colour, religion or nationality they would be.
ask yourselves what is it going to take for you take back control of your country, what are you willing
to lose and turn a blind eye to until they become so brazen so out of control that something unspeakable happens.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Video Link

Vote Trump

Your right to protest does not guarantee you the ability to block emergency vehicles. WHat happens if the person in the ambulance dies? Shouldnt they be held liable for such a occurrence? Your rights end where anothers begin.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Video Link

Vote Trump

So when did you decide to become a racist and support racist groups?

How about some evidence from a reliable source that Trump is racist? Can ya give us that, mmmkay?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

i havent seen the bottom video you posted. that was insane - like 4 or 5 cars almost hit them, and they set off rockets or something. i definetly would of freaked out and drove through them

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Deliberately blocking an emergency vehicle, didn't take long for these assmunches to do. Patient or no patient on board, that's as low as you can get.

BLM is utter garbage, filled with bipedal garbage.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Parades and marathons are planned events. Alternate routes are made available well in advance for emergency personnel if roads are going to be blocked temporarily. Same thing with construction. These people blocked traffic in a manner that the city officials had no time to plan for, therefore there was no detour set up for emergency vehicles to bypass the blockage. It is not even remotely the same scenario.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Video Link

Vote Trump

Apples and oranges, amublances know ahead of time about parades and marathons. Fairly pathetic attempt, you're losing your touch buster.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If my kid was in an emergency in that ambulance being blocked on the highway then some black lives would matter more than others as I cleared the road.
edit on 13-7-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

As opposed to the right to seek immediate medical attention without being impeded by a bunch of morons blocking a road?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk
a reply to: yuppa
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I think you guys took the bait. This has to be a troll post. It just has to...
edit on 13-7-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Bob they are refferring to the debunked claims he hates all mexicans and Muslims. Trumps comments were all out of context and when you listened to the entire comment made complete sense. he said SOME MECICANS were good people. but a majority are rapist,thieves and murderers and drug dealers. All true BTW. ANd he didnt say toss out all muslims. he said stop IMMIGRATION temporarily until w e have a better screening process.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Yeah. We know and we constantly call him out on his Bullcrap.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Bob they are refferring to the debunked claims he hates all mexicans and Muslims. Trumps comments were all out of context and when you listened to the entire comment made complete sense. he said SOME MECICANS were good people. but a majority are rapist,thieves and murderers and drug dealers. All true BTW. ANd he didnt say toss out all muslims. he said stop IMMIGRATION temporarily until w e have a better screening process.

Agree fully, that's why I asked the poster for proof. These sjw's and blm types take everything out of context and cherry-pick a few choice chocolate coated turds to sell with their kool-aid.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/13.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join