It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black lives matters blocks ambulance with sick child

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: buster2010

You said that you support BLM. BLM has a long list of racist incidents it leaders, Founders and supporters have been involved in. I can't believe that anybody would support such a blatantly racist organization.

I said nothing about supporting the BLM I support peoples right to protest whoever they may be. Our rights are for everyone in this nation not just white people. Besides seeing how you are a Trump supporter if you want to see who supporting racist just look into a mirror.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

You said that you support BLM. BLM has a long list of racist incidents it leaders, Founders and supporters have been involved in. I can't believe that anybody would support such a blatantly racist organization.

I said nothing about supporting the BLM I support peoples right to protest whoever they may be. Our rights are for everyone in this nation not just white people. Besides seeing how you are a Trump supporter if you want to see who supporting racist just look into a mirror.

The people had a right to protest UNTIL they blocked a EMEREGENCY VEHICLE. then by violating the child insides right to speedy treatment. THATS what is wrong with this picture.
Would you support their protest IF the kid had died due to them blocking the road?

Side walks and sides of th eroad are perfectly acceptable places to protest and dont block emergency vehicles.

As to trumps racism. Once again those comments are not in context and cherry picked. But hey if it fits your agenda ignore the rest of the quotes.
Trumps not perfect but at least he is able to use E mail properly.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: imsoconfused
a reply to: nobunaga

I really think people need to just start running over them if they try and stop traffic.

Apparently you haven't seen the videos?
Those are videos posted on world star hip hop website. Has nothing to do with what you claiming. I can post a link to each video if you'd like. Stop spreading and/or believing this propaganda

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I really think people need to just start running over them if they try and stop traffic.

Apparently you haven't seen the videos?

What a great video.. Enough people do that and they will get their stupid asses out of the road.

Who the f thinks its a good idea to protest on highways and in roads? MORONS.
Those are videos from vine compilations posted to world star hip hop website, they also happened months and/or years ago. And had absolutely nothing to do with blm protest. I could post the original video to them but I don't know how to post them to ATS

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: nobunaga
Video Link
this needs to end............

There's only one way to effectively deal with people like that.
Vote Trump

Yes hopefully Trump will do away with these peoples right to protest and remind them of their place in society right? How many ambulances are blocked each year by stupid parades and people running marathons.

Probably none since those are set up in advance and the ambulances know to take detours that don't land in them being blocked by people refusing to move.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

as a white man I would not feel safe being stuck in my car while those idiots protest all around me, and not allow me to leave .

Look protest all you want, but I dont effing want to I just wanna go home.

Black Lives FLATTER!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Anyone who thinks it appropriate to run down pedestrians, regardless of what those pedestrians are doing, exhibits the same type of societal retardation that the BLM protesters are inflicted with.

Agreed...to a point. You claim "run down," and yes, some of those videos are just that. But I'll tell you what, these jackasses ever catch me at the front of the line (I'm on Cincinnati, and they did this once already), I will be going through them. I won't do it with intent to harm, I won't smash the pedal to the floor, and I will give fair warning multiple times, but I will not be stopped on a public highway by idiots who are choosing to put their own lives at risk.

Seriously, there needs to be a new hashtag associated with this BLM BS...maybe #RollThroughBLM, or #RealBLMMovement

Maybe since they're so enamored with social media, that will flash across their screens and make them think twice.

I've watched numerous videos of these "protests" in the interstates, and the way that many of them swarm around vehicles and obviously are trying to intimidate drivers will not work with me, nor should it for anyone else. If they act like fools and think it's wise to take on a two-ton vehicle with their .10-ton selves, they reap what they sow.

They are the ones breaking the law by being on the interstates in the first place, and if they don't move out of my way as I'm slowly driving legally past their "barricade," then that's on them. I'm wiling to bet that 99% of them would move, given the opportunity to weigh the pros and cons.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

i posted a few days ago asking what is the purpose of blocking a highway during a protest. i stated i felt as if it was ignorant, and that they were blocking the path of emergency vehicles.
well now my point is proven. yes they have a right to protest, but they should be arrested, detained, hit with the water canons, or tear gassed if they feel the need to block traffic. ITS STUPID, POINTLESS AND IS NOW PUTTING LIVES IN DANGER.
hotair.com...
www.infowars.com... otesters-block-bridge-during-childs-medical-emergency/

i knew this was going to happen. at least the kid made it to the hospital. next time BLM may cause the end of someones life.

they also did the same thing in st paul. a fox news reporter confronted them asking why they were there, and they freaked out screaming and yelling at the guy smacking his microphone in a hate filled, curse parade.
www.breitbart.com... idential-race/2016/07/11/black-lives-matter-mob-threatens-fox-news-reporter/

You know. Not to long ago i already figured that this scenario would actually occur and all i did then was think of the BLM's behavior so far.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

What about the kid in the ambulance's rights? What about his right to be transferred to a hospital in safety while under the care of paramedics who do their best to save a life ? Why didn't his live matter? Or his rights.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Video Link

There's only one way to effectively deal with people like that.
Vote Trump

Yes hopefully Trump will do away with these peoples right to protest and remind them of their place in society right? How many ambulances are blocked each year by stupid parades and people running marathons.

You should try the fresh new Glade PlugIn scent: Hydrogen Cyanide

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
Yes, Trump will protect sick kids.

ACTUALLY: www.snopes.com...

edit on 18-7-2016 by 8675309jenny because: MERGED REPLIES

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Unfortunately we can not. Not the poor middle class. Unless we fight again the 1% like everyone who tries fails. We have to find a loop hole in this system so it could fall and free wealth would be shares amongst the 99% of americans.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Unfortunately we can not. Not the poor middle class. Unless we fight again the 1% like everyone who tries fails. We have to find a loop hole in this system so it could fall and free wealth would be shares amongst the 99% of americans.

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

What.. why would he do such a thing?
She traveled internationally to help other countries maintain peace!?!?
While Trump is spewing hate Hillary is probably fixing her email scams.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join