It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black lives matters blocks ambulance with sick child

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: TheBulk
a reply to: yuppa
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I think you guys took the bait. This has to be a troll post. It just has to...

Nah, just a way of sarcasm to reflect people declaring Trump as a cure all for everything. Though, he has been known to side with a draconian measure, why not stop with just that and add it to banning protests?
edit on 13-7-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: nobunaga
Video Link
this needs to end............

There's only one way to effectively deal with people like that.
Vote Trump

Yes hopefully Trump will do away with these peoples right to protest and remind them of their place in society right? How many ambulances are blocked each year by stupid parades and people running marathons.

None they plan those to avoid disruptions in traffic. That was kind of a silly statement don't you think?? BLM doesn't want to plan a match if they did they would get a permit and the police would block off thr roads and set up alternate routes. BLM wants to block traffic it's there goal not to mention illegal without a permit to march. That's why they have permits to avoid disrupting traffic.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Video Link

Vote Trump

Yes hopefully Trump will do away with these peoples right to protest and remind them of their place in society right? How many ambulances are blocked each year by stupid parades and people running marathons.

Your right to protest does not guarantee you the ability to block emergency vehicles. WHat happens if the person in the ambulance dies? Shouldnt they be held liable for such a occurrence? Your rights end where anothers begin.

Yes if they cause a death do to there actions it would be considered negligent homicide. They don't have to even be aware they caused a death it only requires there actions to have caused it much like drunk driving.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Stay woke. What's the difference between police having roadblocks all over It's always detour routes. I agree with OP just saying. And once any American no matter who it is. Even if that American shot 5 cops and wounded 11, once they start lawfully being killed by bombs, starts to be shot and protest, water hosed, beat, dogs and everything else you're also signing a contract that it can be done to you.
edit on 14-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Video Link

Vote Trump

Your right to protest does not guarantee you the ability to block emergency vehicles. WHat happens if the person in the ambulance dies? Shouldnt they be held liable for such a occurrence? Your rights end where anothers begin.

Yes if they cause a death do to there actions it would be considered negligent homicide. They don't have to even be aware they caused a death it only requires there actions to have caused it much like drunk driving.
It should also apply to citizens who die while in police custody too.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: TheBulk

Video Link

Vote Trump

So when did you decide to become a racist and support racist groups?

How about some evidence from a reliable source that Trump is racist? Can ya give us that, mmmkay?

Cheers - Dave

I was talking about BLM
edit on 14-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
As you can see, I left Wingers are now rationalizing blocking ambulances just as they were rationalizing mobs of Bernie supporters beating up Trump supporters. These people are dangerous because they can rationalize just about anything. What's next?

edit on 14-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

yes vote for stupidity.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Video Link

Vote Trump

So when did you decide to become a racist and support racist groups?

Please try to explain just how I am racist by that post.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You said that you support BLM. BLM has a long list of racist incidents it leaders, Founders and supporters have been involved in. I can't believe that anybody would support such a blatantly racist organization.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
a reply to: nobunaga

I really think people need to just start running over them if they try and stop traffic.

Apparently you haven't seen the videos?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010 Um.... few, if any? Because those are coordinated efforts emergency services are able to account for and prepare? What a terrible argument.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You forgot spandex wearing bicyclists who think their bikes are legal in traffic.....

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
" I immediately wondered why all the other houses on the street hadn't silently countered by displaying banners suggesting that lives of their own ethnicity or other defining categorical traits mattered."

Because they didn't want a molotov cocktail thrown through the window where their children live. Psychopaths don't care about you, or your family. The only way to stay clear of stray bullets is to stay away from war zones. Probably why us racist white people work so damn hard to afford homes in low crime areas. It's also why we put up with all b.s. that comes with life not being fair, even if we don't like it. I may not like a lot of situations, however I'm not going to jeapordize my family's safety just to vent....
wake up people, it's not safe to be around morons with an agenda.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

originally posted by: dragonridr

Video Link

Vote Trump

It should also apply to citizens who die while in police custody too.

If you mean freddy grey GPS backs up he was not given a rough ride. Self inflicted harm sholdnt be something police are held for.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: imsoconfused
a reply to: nobunaga

I really think people need to just start running over them if they try and stop traffic.

Apparently you haven't seen the videos?

What a great video.. Enough people do that and they will get their stupid asses out of the road.

Who the f thinks its a good idea to protest on highways and in roads? MORONS.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

But, but, but my bike is legal in traffic.

I have ridden across the entire country without incident, except for that one guy who seems to think similarly to the way you do.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks it appropriate to run down pedestrians, regardless of what those pedestrians are doing, exhibits the same type of societal retardation that the BLM protesters are inflicted with.

ATS seems to be turning into FB.
edit on 14-7-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Anyone who thinks it appropriate to run down pedestrians, regardless of what those pedestrians are doing, exhibits the same type of societal retardation that the BLM protesters are inflicted with.

ATS seems to be turning into FB.

BS.. BLM is doing it for attention and a reaction.. A reaction is what they are going to get. More and more people will just get sick of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

i posted a few days ago asking what is the purpose of blocking a highway during a protest. i stated i felt as if it was ignorant, and that they were blocking the path of emergency vehicles.
well now my point is proven. yes they have a right to protest, but they should be arrested, detained, hit with the water canons, or tear gassed if they feel the need to block traffic. ITS STUPID, POINTLESS AND IS NOW PUTTING LIVES IN DANGER.
hotair.com...
www.infowars.com... otesters-block-bridge-during-childs-medical-emergency/

i knew this was going to happen. at least the kid made it to the hospital. next time BLM may cause the end of someones life.

they also did the same thing in st paul. a fox news reporter confronted them asking why they were there, and they freaked out screaming and yelling at the guy smacking his microphone in a hate filled, curse parade.
www.breitbart.com... idential-race/2016/07/11/black-lives-matter-mob-threatens-fox-news-reporter/

This happened in one city, and the ambulance driver went to Facebook to vent his frustration, and now he's lost his job. I'm not sure if this is the same account, or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join