It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I hope they ask Crooked Hillary (under oath) if she knew about Bill's planning to meet Lynch.

Yeah . . . and while swearing her oath . . . she may as well put her hand on a MAD MAGAZINE vs a Bible.

Or maybe a copy of ALICE IN WONDERLAND.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Thats a bs argument unless if you are living in a fairytale with your head where it doesnt shine and rich powerful people with political connections cant get away with crimes.

Way to many lies , scandals , missing money, secrets ,conflict of interest to overlook unless you are naive.

The system was rigged for her from the start. Your vote doesnt matter and it has been proven by a Princeton study and harvard professor.

INDEED. INDEED.

However,

we might do well to keep in mind that the useful idiot REGRESSIVES NEED to worship at her cankles. They have no other god to kowtow down to. Though their mooning Fox News in the process has gotten old.

edit on 1/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: word choice

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I hope they ask Crooked Hillary (under oath) if she knew about Bill's planning to meet Lynch.

Yeah . . . and while swearing her oath . . . she may as well put her hand on a MAD MAGAZINE vs a Bible.

...or Mein Kamph.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

...or Mein Kamph.

INDEED. INDEED.

Or Marx.

Or Machiavelli's THE PRINCE.

Or maybe Mao's little red book.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Pitchforks, staves & torches won't work????

You might be right.

Though they had an interesting effect in the French Revolution.

It would at least be interesting to see them tried.

From a distance, of course.

Cue Bet Midler.

edit on 1/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Ding dong the witch is dead.

Promises, promises.

She acts as though such would be an impossible event--except to her victims, of course.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I wonder if the FBI has interviewed the reporter that saw Bill and Loretta get on her plane together and stay there for 30 minutes. Do you think they talked to him yet?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I think your concerns are well warranted and your insights quite perceptive.

Certainly this is building up to be a prime time for some horrendous attacks. Time will tell.

It would be nice if the slick one and the gritchy one would sink into some sinkhole somewhere during the celebrations of our founding and our founding values . . . all those things they are working so hard to trash to ashes and flush down the chute to hell.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I'd prefer to see a straight-jacket in prison orange.

And a shaved head.

And not a shred of makeup.

Show the raw material the creature is made out of.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Wait, what about a Necronomicon.. or at least a Talmud?

My .02 about this is either the event (or whatever fallout
of it) is getting shoved into one of the most viewer-dead
zones on the American calendar.
And even if the worst possible outcome happens for Hil:
the media would treat it Monday like a major terrorist event
against a presidential candidate-- with those nasty Rosi-
crucian FBIers slinging the cuffs and buffalo wings.
They don't even need a smokescreen anyway, because by
now only a band of smothered on ATS are watchin' the ball.
Happy All-Star Break. Oh yeah...

EFC: Thank you OP. This isn't really the best of news, but
like whom Brando played, I'd rather get bad news quickly:
and in fact rather than not get any at all.
edit on 1-7-2016 by derfreebie because: HEY call out to OP

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
No main stream media is reporting this. Only the daily caller and mediaite which links to the daily caller.
I don't think so. Any other source?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The FBI was there. They were makeing sure no cell phones were present. What do you think about that?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

There's no credible source for the story..
Daily caller released that story six hours ago and no one is picking it up.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't know if you consider ABC news credible:

Hillary Clinton could be interviewed by the FBI in the coming days as part of an investigation into the former secretary of state and her staff's use of private email to conduct official U.S. State Department business, according to a source familiar with the U.S. Department of Justice's investigation.

FBI to Interview Hillary Clinton in Coming Days About Email Scandal, Source Says

I do hate the 'source familiar with...' part of the excerpt, but that is what we have to work with.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here's front page MSNBC
www.msnbc.com...

Nothing

Here's CNN front page

www.cnn.com...

Nothing
Hell not even Fox is not touching this

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I do consider them credible. I don't see the source for them however. And this says in the coming days.
I hope it's true. Get this # behind us and move forward to the elections.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Daily Caller said they have an 'Exclusive'...and they're obviously not sharing their confidential source.
Tomorrow we'll all know if they were correct.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton’s FBI interview to happen ‘very soon’

Another "one source", but it seems multiple media are checking their sources and getting the same answer:

July 1, 2016 | 4:16pm....One source told The Post that the sitdown would take place “very soon” but couldn’t confirm the Saturday date.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So, since this is a typical government setup, she most likely used Microsoft Exchange for her email. She would need more than one server - Domain controllers, relay server, backup server, Blackberry server, Exchange server, perimeter devices, DMZ devices, etc, at the minimum. Typical facilities have teams of admins that are specialized per function. There are two separate networks, the NIPR and SIPR Nets. The two are never to touch each other. If an email or file or any classified content is found on the NIPRNet, it is referred to as a spillage. There is an IA team that specializes in sanitizing the NIPR in case of a spillage. I have seen facilities go into lock down over a spillage, nobody leaves or comes until it is cleared.
Now I don't see how she could have access to classified content, without also a SIPR installation in her home, which is highly unlikely. She would need specialized equipment in an access controlled room. The room would need to be shielded from RF threats. For example it is possible to read screen content from another room if not shielded(I also heard from satellites too). You are not allowed to take anything into the SIPR room. There would also be a secure phone in there.
Having classified content on your Blackberry is a no no. Blackberry content is sent to a company in a foreign country to be broadcast to the Blackberry devices.(Research in Motion(RIM) in Canada).
edit on 1-7-2016 by AtypicalJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AtypicalJ

You sound like you know a great deal about the technical end of this.
What do you conclude?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join