It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Wow! A meeting between Clinton and the FBI on a Saturday holiday 4th of July weekend?!

That meeting between Lynch and Bill must have been very very meaty!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

When it comes to sliding under the news radar...that's better than a Friday evening document dump.
Add another terror attack...and Hillary's meeting with the FBI will barely be NOTICED.
edit on 1-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: burntheships

The FBI needs to wrap this up so we can go on with out lives and address bigger issues.

Bigger Crooks? I doubt that.

How about we spend our time and resources addressing issue of governance and economics?

If all you want to do is conduct witch hunts, you foot the bill. I'd rather my money went to other things.

How about we get scumbag politicians like hillary out of office then lets talk about addressing issue of governance and economics.

No sense to try to fix the govt while its being run by people full of scandals, lies, and conflict of interest.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: UnBreakable

And So It Begins...
So nice the interview is happening over the big 4th of July weekend...and in the comfort and seclusion of Crooked Hillary's home.

Former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to meet Saturday with the FBI, a source close to the investigation into her private email server tells The Daily Caller.

The source went on to suggest the interview may take place at her Washington, D.C. home.

The bureau’s interview with the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is believed to be the final step in its investigation into the potential mishandling of classified information on Clinton’s private email server.

Scheduling the meeting on a holiday weekend will likely help with logistical issues for both the FBI and the Clinton campaign.

Clinton has no campaign events listed on her schedule which means that she will not be tailed by the usual pack of campaign reporters.

The FBI has sought to avoid drawing attention to its probe by bringing in witnesses in secret. That strategy has been successful, as reports of the meetings have only come out after they were held.

dailycaller.com...

Her and Bill will no doubt host a BBQ with a fully stocked wet bar for the benefit of their FBI guests.

Nothing good ever comes from Bill pulling out his fully-stocked wet bar.

Bill will also provide cigars for the female guests.

I got a feeling so does hillary.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The FBI needs to wrap this up so we can go on with out lives and address bigger issues.

How about we spend our time and resources addressing issue of governance and economics?

If all you want to do is conduct witch hunts, you foot the bill. I'd rather my money went to other things.

How about we get scumbag politicians like hillary out of office then lets talk about addressing issue of governance and economics.

No sense to try to fix the govt while its being run by people full of scandals, lies, and conflict of interest.

Ok. You do that at the voting booth, not crying like babies on the internet about things she has never been convicted of.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I hope they ask Crooked Hillary (under oath) if she knew about Bill's planning to meet Lynch.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I hope they ask Crooked Hillary (under oath) if she knew about Bill's planning to meet Lynch.

That would be a reasonable question.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
ON FOX 'The FIVE' right now...the reporter who stumbled on the secret meeting between Bill & Loretta.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Watching the Hillary land spin out from this, they
are not liking it.

Long time observers are also saying Bill's meeting with Lynch
that there is an aspect of this that is
sabotage to Hillary's bid for POTUS.

edit on 1-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Ok. You do that at the voting booth, not crying like babies on the internet about things she has never been convicted of.

Thats a bs argument unless if you are living in a fairytale with your head where it doesnt shine and rich powerful people with political connections cant get away with crimes.

Way to many lies , scandals , missing money, secrets ,conflict of interest to overlook unless you are naive.

The system was rigged for her from the start. Your vote doesnt matter and it has been proven by a Princeton study and harvard professor.
edit on 36731America/ChicagoFri, 01 Jul 2016 16:36:04 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So Bill actually waited for Lynch's plane to land to meet with her. This was not impromptu.

Looks like Billy was stalking Lynch in order to meet her on the plane.
edit on 1-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Unless they are voted out or convicted of crimes, how else do we remove them from office?

Pitchforks and torches are not going to work.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

There's a reason it's a figure of speech, and not because it doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ding dong the witch is dead.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And what a weekend to meet upon, eh?

The long holiday weekend which is the celebration of the document that contains the following:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Archives.gov

My questions are, how much longer will the evils be sufferable, and what will things look like if it is determined to abolish the forms to which we are accustomed?

a reply to: IAMTAT

Add another terror attack...and Hillary's meeting with the FBI will barely be NOTICED.

As if this weekend already wasn't ripe for additional attacks on American soil. Yes the attack in Bangladesh is horrific, but let's face it, to Americans it will barely register. Hillary's meet and greet with the FBI this weekend will easily overshadow foreign terror attacks, imho; which is why I'm somewhat more fearful now of an attack somewhere here.
edit on 1-7-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Unless they are voted out or convicted of crimes, how else do we remove them from office?

Well overlooking their scandals,lies,and conflict of interest isnt helping.

You need to hold your party accountable when they give you crap and that goes for both party.

I see a bunch of people on both sides defending their candidate no matter what and that has to stop in order to fix the system.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Only voting them out or prosecuting them for their corruption is going to do the job.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I hope that the press is standing by outside of Clinton's home so that we can all see them bringing her out in handcuffs.

Oh well....
I guess I am allowed to have dreams?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I hope that the press is standing by outside of Clinton's home so that we can all see them bringing her out in handcuffs.

Oh well....
I guess I am allowed to have dreams?

DARE TO DREAM!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

But that works so well for gun control.

Why can't Hillary Control work?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join