It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
And So It Begins...
So nice the interview is happening over the big 4th of July weekend...and in the comfort and seclusion of Crooked Hillary's home.

Former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to meet Saturday with the FBI, a source close to the investigation into her private email server tells The Daily Caller.

The source went on to suggest the interview may take place at her Washington, D.C. home.

The bureau’s interview with the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is believed to be the final step in its investigation into the potential mishandling of classified information on Clinton’s private email server.

Scheduling the meeting on a holiday weekend will likely help with logistical issues for both the FBI and the Clinton campaign.

Clinton has no campaign events listed on her schedule which means that she will not be tailed by the usual pack of campaign reporters.

The FBI has sought to avoid drawing attention to its probe by bringing in witnesses in secret. That strategy has been successful, as reports of the meetings have only come out after they were held.

dailycaller.com...

Her and Bill will no doubt host a BBQ with a fully stocked wet bar for the benefit of their FBI guests.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

And So It Begins...
So nice the interview is happening over the big 4th of July weekend...and in the comfort and seclusion of Crooked Hillary's home.

Former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to meet Saturday with the FBI, a source close to the investigation into her private email server tells The Daily Caller.

The source went on to suggest the interview may take place at her Washington, D.C. home.

The bureau’s interview with the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is believed to be the final step in its investigation into the potential mishandling of classified information on Clinton’s private email server.

Scheduling the meeting on a holiday weekend will likely help with logistical issues for both the FBI and the Clinton campaign.

Clinton has no campaign events listed on her schedule which means that she will not be tailed by the usual pack of campaign reporters.

The FBI has sought to avoid drawing attention to its probe by bringing in witnesses in secret. That strategy has been successful, as reports of the meetings have only come out after they were held.

dailycaller.com...

Her and Bill will no doubt host a BBQ with a fully stocked wet bar for the benefit of their FBI guests.

Nothing good ever comes from Bill pulling out his fully-stocked wet bar.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

And So It Begins...

dailycaller.com...

Bill will also provide cigars for the female guests.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

And So It Begins...

dailycaller.com...

Bill will also provide cigars for the female guests.

And he'll no doubt be pulling the cigars out...
and licking them.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The target is always the last to be interviewed....

Who is scheduled to be interviewed for the first time after Hillary?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
The target is always the last to be interviewed....

Who is scheduled to be interviewed for the first time after Hillary?

Hopefully the FBI Director.... after a major news conference!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Interviewer - "Before President Clinton boarded your plane in Arizona, had you already made the determination that what your announcing today was indeed what you were going to do?"

LL - "Yes, I had already determined that that would be the process."

Remind me to make sure I believe Loretta's answer.

I believe her I believe her !!!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I, like so many others, have some very real heartburn with that meeting between Lynch and Bill.

I do not see how Lynch can proceed without recusing herself... she clearly violated ethics rules.

This is going to get very interesting.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED . . . AT A MINIMUM.

Bears repeateing;

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sure makes the meeting between Lynch and Bill look like
it was planned, and Lynch's statements purely lies.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I, like so many others, have some very real heartburn with that meeting between Lynch and Bill.

I do not see how Lynch can proceed without recusing herself... she clearly violated ethics rules.

This is going to get very interesting.

Bbbbb bbbb buuuttttt . . .

Some pigs are more equal than other pigs. Just ask them!

Arrogant traitorous elite gilded turds.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you have trouble believing their latest premeditated treasonous lies . . .

you might have forgotten to take your Soma.

Or perhaps your chip implant is on the fritz.

Or perhaps your WiFi is not putting out the proper !!!!CONTROL!!!! frequencies or coding.

Or maybe your media lobotomy is wearing thin.

Or maybe their local henchmen and thugs haven't paid you a visit recently enough.

. . .
. . .

edit on 1/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: TYPO

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
My most recent comment on the now-closed other thread on this topic:

I wonder if this will be a formal interview with Hillary being sworn under oath or if it will be more of an informal discussion wherein the FBI say to her, "this is our case and there's no way you can wiggle out of the consequences so we don't really need to interview you."

It is possible that the FBI have all they need without talking to her directly.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'll post here too my question, I cant be the only one
thinking Bill might have been very interested in that
list of "things you need to know about the trick questions"
from Lynch?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

All bad theatre.

We already know that the Department of Justice is a sham, but now the FBI looks like partisan slime balls also.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
They'll probably just talk about grandchildren and golf...

Nothing to see here, folks!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

What makes Clinton so snipping special ?

Most people get their interviews done at the FBI.

Must be her WHITE privilege.

Um, no. It's the privilege that comes from being powerful and having many powerful friends.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We already know that the Department of Justice is a sham, but now the FBI looks like partisan slime balls also.

That we do.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Well I did have some weird dreams last night.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

All bad theatre.

Maybe you need to apologize to

partisan slime balls for the insult to their reputation.

Even they have SOME cooth . . . compared to all the Clintons are and touch.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
Um, no. It's the privilege that comes from being powerful and having many powerful friends.

I thought it came from the oligarchy having chosen them

as the MACHIAVELLIAN MARXIST TRAITORS & DESTROYERS IN CHIEF

of our era . . . with the current Imposter/ Destroyer/ Traitor/ Marxist/ Jihadi in Chief pinch hitting in between times.

It's beginning to look like their stable of useful ruthless clueless idiots is much larger than we might have thought.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join