It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Why can't Hillary Control work?

It does work, hence why the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

We need "Common sense Hillary Control" laws.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Alan Dershowitz: Clinton 'in the Clear' With Private Email Use

Famed Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax TV on Thursday that the Justice Department's disclosure that Hillary Clinton broke no laws in using a private email account proved that "legally, she was always in the clear."

"The law requires that you have to know that what you're doing is illegal, there has to have been classification notifications," he said. "She was right when she said that there was nothing illegal about what she did at the time she did it and nothing that she had on her email was marked classified.

"That doesn't mean it was good judgment," Dershowitz cautioned. "She's now acknowledged that she wished she hadn't done it. But the case is over as a legal case for all intents and purposes.

"She was never the target of any investigation. What she did was entirely legal," he added. "Now, the public has the right to judge her on whether what she did was right or wrong as a matter of judgment, whether she'd done enough to apologize.

www.newsmax.com...

Sorry folks Hillary is going to skate on this

"To indict, you have to show that it was marked 'classified,' not that later on it became classified," he told "Newsmax Prime" host John Bachman. "I think everybody agrees that, as far as we know, there have been no emails that have been marked classified."

edit on 1-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thread worthy?

I wonder what that means for the public corruption and influence pedaling aspects of the investigation?

Where did Dersh get his info?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Thread worthy?

I wonder what that means for the public corruption and influence pedaling aspects of the investigation?

Where did Dersh get his info?

Dershowitz is a super Zionist and they love Hillary.

I don’t know whether that has anything to do with his opinion.

He may just be right though, I don’t know I’m not a lawyer

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

This source has no idea what they are talking about.

Classified information is classified by its nature, not just by markings.
If she was the originator of classified emails, it was her responsibility to have them marked.
If she received emails with classified information that was not marked, it was her responsibility to classify it.

And - negligence is enough to be found guilty in matters of risking national security, including mishandling classified information.
Regardless, Hillary intentionally used the insecure server to hide from FOIA requests, and knowingly risked exposure of classified information.

Then add on the reasons WHY she was hiding from FOIA, and her mixed dealings with State Department and Clinton Foundation business, and accepting donations from foreign governments for favors and there is plenty of publicly available information showing she should be indicted.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Sorry folks Hillary is going to skate on this

Sorry to be that person, but look at the date on that article.
www.newsmax.com...

Thursday, 10 Sep 2015 07:13 PM

It is 9 months old.....

edit on 1-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Im not arguing with you...you may be right.

Dersh says that if she didn't know and it wasn't marked then she can't be accused of the crime.

Him saying they can't accuse her of it through making the material classified later may be a straw man argument

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I knew the date.

But as far as I know he still holds this opinion

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Sorry to be that person, but look at the date on that article.

Don't ever apologize for offering further clarification, especially on something of this import.

(whew)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Alan Dershowitz has been eating crow for months now hasn't he.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

This is the same Alan Dershowitz that flew with Bill
Clinton and Jeffery Epstien on the sex plane.

Source

I think he was Epstiens lawyer.

ETA Second Source -
www.palmbeachdailynews.com...

Dershowitz said

In an interview the following day on Local 10 News, he said, “I kept my underwear on during the massage.”

Dershowitz said he received one massage at Epstein’s house “from a woman in her 40s. I think her name was Olga. I called my wife after getting the massage. It was an unpleasant experience. I’ve always acknowledged I had one massage. I said that from day one.”

Well he may still have a law license but IMO could not consider himself
an unbiased source, since that news.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I've always understood that ignorance of the law is not a valid legal excuse. Been that way since I was a wee one.

Did that change?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have no love for Dershowitz. He is the one who was responsible for Norman Finkelstein losing his tenure

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

I've always understood that ignorance of the law is not a valid legal excuse. Been that way since I was a wee one.

Did that change?

I agree

I just got off a grand Jury ( what a horrible experience, btw) and that’s what they told us.

I think Dersh is saying the material wasn’t marked classified when Hillary was handling it, but later may have been marked as such.

So she didn’t have certain knowledge it was classified at that time.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
BEARS REPEATING with emphses:

originally posted by: interupt42
How about we get scumbag politicians like hillary out of office then lets talk about addressing issue of governance and economics.

No sense to try to fix the govt while its being run by people [CREATURES] full of scandals, lies, and conflict of interest.

The number of folks wanting to gloss over a long list of felonies by these two CAREER CRIMINALS and abject TRAITORS . . . as well as pathological liars and narcissists . . . Machiavellian tyrants to the hilt . . .

the number of folks wanting to wink at their crimes and race on to the next photo-op . . . is staggering.

Evidently we will deserve the pile of ashes their bosses are eagerly rushing us toward.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
mystifying double post

edit on 1/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Alan Dershowitz has been eating crow for months now hasn't he.

When one has a huge forest full of crows to eat . . . one has to keep at it.

Dershowitz . . . rhymes with . . .

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Dersh says that if she didn't know and it wasn't marked then she can't be accused of the crime.

Then Dersh is an idiot and unfit to practice law or show himself in public.

When I dealt with Top Secret materials . . . it was criminal to handle them in any way WITHOUT the proper classification on them in big block red letters top and bottom.

It was the duty of the one handling the materials to KNOW precisely what the classification was AND WHO had a need to know vs not knowing about the information.

edit on 1/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join