It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will the next terror attack occur?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Picklesneeze
a reply to: matafuchs

Since the islam terrorists are cowards-I'm guessing another gun free zone filled with unarmed civilians.

Oh-and the traitors in our gov will lie and blame it on white males. (like what happened with the gay bar shooting)

That kind of post is no help at all.

Actually it helps everyone when the truth is stated and revealed. It's a refreshing change from the lies that come from the media.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'd say July 10. That's the Euro final.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Nonsense.

Funny names is an exercise in transforming the deadly, troublesome, hazardous, mystifying, confusing, irrational . . . into an emotional release while highlighting an absurd aspect of the evil involved.

It can actually be a higher order intellectual functioning.

Odd you wouldn't know that.

edit on 27/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If you consider the truth no help at all . What was it ,for days after the FBI had declared it an act of terrorism , Obama was in damage control asking everyone to wait until the facts were in ? Hmmm

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
a reply to: NightFlight

You only feel like you need guns because every other mudda fudda has a gun too. Just my opinion.

Hey spot on . I have mine because other folks that have one may be out to shoot me .They deserve a 5cent solution . It is called self defense.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I bet that we catch 'em this go round. Those that protect this country need a win, and it would be nice to see them do what they say they can do, as things of late do not look good on any resume.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
If you consider the truth no help at all . What was it ,for days after the FBI had declared it an act of terrorism , Obama was in damage control asking everyone to wait until the facts were in ? Hmmm

INDEED.

But, the evidence has been abundant for decades . . . as the pants suit is such a poster bw*tch for . . .

THE TRUTH DOES NOT MATTER. It is the "whatever your truth of the moment is" . . . mentality . . . that carries the day, the headlines and the train off the track to hell.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
It was very odd that there was a release days before the Orlando shooting promising a shooting Florida. It happened. Now, ISIS has released a new video and they are threatening San Francisco.
Now, who purchased airline tickets before his attack? The Orlando shooter.
Who is now 'missing' according to the FBI/DOJ? His wife
Where were the tickets too? San Francisco

Now, connect the dots and there is something that I have seen in the last two attacks. ISIS inspired and a marriage not long before the attack. Why the hell is his wife not already charged as an accessory?

Link

Did any poster click the link and read the article at all? From reading this thread it seems most if not all did not bother.. SMH
The link with the article's title from PJ Media site:
ISIS Video Threatens San Francisco, Shows Golden Gate and Skyscraper

I had read the article earlier and was noticing these are direct threats to San Fransisco, And video captured from location with no fear of declaring it a war against us the civilians population. They are already there in the city. How is it that we are not declaring it as war against them? It baffles the mind. We need to wake up.
edit on 6/27/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
One would think if your short speculation could figure this out, the vast resources of the intelligence establishment could as well, and prepare for it.

If not, it means they are complicit, abetting, or incompetent. Any option is disconcerting.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
UK.

They haven't carried out any meaningful attack yet.

Belgium and France have been hit so UK got to be next.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
UK.

They haven't carried out any meaningful attack yet.

Belgium and France have been hit so UK got to be next.

The UK is great, but the US is better.

I somewhat agree though... there is no better way right now to test the US and UK alliance....

I only say that because of our # ass president.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

IF you were to answer the question in the OP and you got it right you can expect the Feds breathing down your neck. I am going to decline to answer directly, but I will guess it won't be a place like Texas where they are armed and just waiting for some jack ass terrorist to shoot.

Well, actually, if you wanted to die in a mass shooting Texas would not be a bad place to go - the number of mass shootings in Texas is, while no the highest, more than 3 times higher than average.

Then again, this includes shootings with "only" 4 casualties. (But still, I reckoned it would be below average. Color me surprised!)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Actually now that I think of it, the UK is in serious need of an event to prove they need the strength of the EU to protect them. The Noble New World Order to the rescue!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

San Francisco + Trump

Just a normal guess

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Where ever TPTB deem it is needed to enhance the "wave of indignation" across the nation to call for gun control. If we do have another one. It will be a very small strip of society.........Aint gonna be a mainstream target, can't be having an attack disrupting the economy. Not everyone goes to gay clubs, not everyone goes to Death Metal concerts......small strips of society.
edit on 27-6-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Poland I heard has been threatened by jihadists so who knows.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
While I would rather never see another Islamic Terrorist attack...or any terrorist attack, my vote is dead center in Washington DC. I mean, if they are going to kill anyone, why not all the idiots from both sides in Washington?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Because they are running the show. That is my main point in this thread. There are so many investigations right now that the FBI and DHS cannot keep up and someone one the inside is exploiting that.

I mean, it would be so easy if you had a server you could take sensitive info from to plan out the next 10 years of attacks, right?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

The state with the highest number of mass shootings is California, with 21. Funny, that a state with such strict gun control has been the victim of the most mass shootings. Gun free zones are a joke. They do nothing but disarm the law-abiding citizen, take away their ability to defend themselves and is basically a magnet for the monsters who commit these atrocities. You don't see terrorist walking into police stations or gun shows to commit these acts, they go where they know people cannot defend themselves.
edit on 27-6-2016 by DAVID64 because: Add

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Making up funny names for people or political parties shows your level of maturity.

If I may interject...
I do believe I have seen you guilty of the same thing on many occasions.
But I digress.

I would agree with the OP.
The girlfriends story alone points to San Francisco. But I would also think SF in general is considered a "soft target".
I don't foresee many attacks in middle America like Texas, Colorado, Nebraska, etc. Far to many blue blooded gun toting patriots for a single terrorist to get away with much. Of course "gun free zones" and all. But the culture is much more gun oriented the closer you get to middle America.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join