It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will the next terror attack occur?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: matafuchs

I think you are likely right.

I think the 4th of July or just before or just after are highly likely to be prime considerations of the Jihadi's . . . for insult and for effect.

They love both to insult and the dramatic effect.
And for dramatic effect they need media, lots of it, to cover the event. A coordinated attack in the US needs to occur in a major media market like NYC, LA, or Boston, DC, Philly to a lesser extent. I'd guess Boston since the 9/11 planes departed from there and it gives the terrorists a sort of evil harmony, plus the deep US history the city represents would be useful propaganda.

Though the news is reporting two interesting tidbits now: 1. ISIS is requesting more lone wolf attacks. 2. They're asking have-a-go terrorists to target establishments of normal Americans so their attacks cannot be classified as hate crimes. Why is that interesting? Maybe they got nothing in the US that's reliable. Who knows.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I think next time I get asked for change on the street while just trying to walk past.

.... Terrifies me....

lol

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I hope the organizers will make a mistake and the whole world will know that it is not Muslims and have never been Muslims and had never received gesheft only problems and undeserved hatred

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
my proprietary 'Whack-A-Mole Algorithm' (WhAM-A) suggests to me the Northeast Corridor has a elevated chance of hit not only because the majority of passengers are Whites... as IS / Daesh recently directed their overseas, independent-contractors to target...
but because there are 5 major hubs to launch Jihad from: Boston-NYC-Philly-Baltimore-DC, targeting either the AM or PM mass transit crowds

AK47s along with suicide vests is the latest attack refinement (re; Istanbul airport)...a moving train with captive targets to shoot and if shot the dead-man trigger device will explode and derail many train cars...2-3 person teams on 5 missions in unison...

CARNAGE galore

has Ramadan ended yet?
on 28 june the airport at Istanbul was attacked as a tribute to the 2nd Anniversary of the Caliphate being declared
on 4 July the 2 year anniversary of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as Caliph will be fact...
those above events happened 75-80 days afterward of the First Blood Moon tetrad of 2014-2015 (white horse & rider)

so use those factoids in calculating a potential Jihad site
edit on th30146730392130252016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join