It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump proven right once again, FBI Chief, Can't investigate Muslims

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

This is NOT the Mud Pit forum!

Quit treating this thread like it is!

Knock off the insults, the petty comments, the snarky attitude, and back and forth postings!

Anymore and you will be post banned!

Keep the Mud that some of you seem to so dearly love in the Mud Pit.

Do not reply to this post.
edit on 6/24/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Did you even read what you just quoted? Or did you post something trying to look smart but it backfired? The paragraph clearly states that Whites commit mass shootings at a rate just slightly under their percentage of the population. Blacks, Asians, and Native Americans commit them at rates over their percentage of the population. Of course whites commit more of them...there are a lot more whites. Whites also give the most to charity...they must be the most generous as well. They also have the most decorated war vets...they must be the most heroic. They also have the most geniuses, they must be the smartest. The also have the most millionaires, they must be the best with money. I'm not sure if you're playing a game or you're just that dense.

Of course I read what I posted otherwise why post it.
I was saying you were right but why do you people ask to profile everyone else but the right wing white males.
edit on 24-6-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I said profile everyone, contain the nut jobs. I don't give a hoot if you are purple with yellow stripes. If you fit the profile to be the next Ted Bundy then you need an extra set of eyes on you.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You really are arguing from out there aren't you? Funny the last time people were rounded up by the US gov't it came from the left. As for due process, that has been the issue with these bills for the no-guns if you are on the no-fly list. What criteria is there for that anyway? How is it decided? And lastly will it be applied across the board or will it be treated like surveillance on Muslims I.E. hands off certain types of people as to not offend them? That club shooter should have been on the radar for his father [and presumably family] support for the Taliban. Last I checked the Taliban was our enemy in Afghanistan and that seems to be a reasonable response.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Who said that extreme right wing males aren't being profiled? I would bet dollars to donuts that damn near everybody on Stormfront is being watched.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
Innocent until proven guilty unless you are a Police officer, Republican, Conservative, Tea party member, or a Christian

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguyyou got that right

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Innocent until proven guilty unless you are a Police officer, Republican, Conservative, Tea party member, or a Christian

So, are you guys okay with profiling ... or not?

You want to profile Muslims and Latinos, right?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes I am ok with profiling.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quaks like a duck it's a duck.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

So, are you guys okay with profiling ... or not?

You want to profile Muslims and Latinos, right?

Yes. It's common sense.

If people go into the woods and keep getting eaten by bears, it'd be best to profile them and differentiate between a bear and a squirrel.

Survival instinct in humans is based on profiling. Walk down the street at night and get approached by a bunch of guys who look like gangbangers, the last thing on your mind is going to be pretending there isn't a threat and ignoring your gut instinct based on common sense, which tells you you're more likely to be in a dangerous situation than if you were walking into a library surrounded by senior citizens.

Profiling is a necessity when one group or groups are doing more harm than others. The idea all are equal is pure fantasy.
edit on 24-6-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

So when the want to beef up the Patriot act so they can profile more you guys are gonna be ok with it?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Yes I am ok with profiling.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quaks like a duck it's a duck.

If it walks like a duck fallacy.

Do you want to profile Muslims was the question...

Or do you in fact want to profile extremists of all religions?

There is a difference between praying 5 times a day and decapitating someone.

I'd like to know the general consensus of me being profiled simply because of my Faith.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

That is the problem with profiling, it leads to just blanket generalizations.
Guess if you are muslim you must be a terrorist now.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

That is the problem with profiling, it leads to just blanket generalizations.
Guess if you are muslim you must be a terrorist now.

I just dont' get it.

It's "okay" to profile Muslims, Latinos, Democrats, etc.

But it's not "okay" to profile Police officers, Republican, Conservative, Tea party members, or a Christians, all of which are groups known to be connected to abuse of power, illicit behavior in restrooms, tax evasion and pedophilia.

It just seems like there's a double standard here. I can't quite wrap my head around it.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

But it's not "okay" to profile Police officers, Republican, Conservative, Tea party members, or a Christians, all of which are groups known to be connected to abuse of power, illicit behavior in restrooms, tax evasion and pedophilia.

Back up that little claim of yours.

If I remember correctly there was plenty of profiling going on with the catholic church, there is plenty of police officer hate, there is a profile for creepy white guys who are potential child molesters.

If the trail of crumbs leads them back to a mosque then they investigate the mosque it's as simple as that.

Stop trying to change the debate by saying its profiling of all Muslims when it's about investigating mosques that have potential connections with radicals and who are possibly working with the drug trade importing heroin.

It's almost laughable.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Like I said you guys just want to keep changing the debate to fit your little viewpoint.

If these investigators uncover potential threats and mosques working with radicals then investigate them.

Not investigating them because they are simply Muslim regardless of their affiliations is stupid.

Stop it already.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Good thing that didn't happen then eh.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

They didn't stop the FBI from investigating every single mosque in America the FBI does not have the resources for that.

They wanted to investigate mosque who were posing potential threats they uncovered through investigations.

Sheesh.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I'm not the one that claimed that those groups were being profiled ... see above.

I just wondered why it's okay to profile some Americans (Muslims and Latinos) and not others (CHristians and Tea Partiers).

Sounds like there's a double standard at play here.

I haven't said anything like "its profiling of all Muslims when it's about investigating mosques that have potential connections with radicals and who are possibly working with the drug trade importing heroin."

You seem really confused.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I don't know start a thread about it this is about the FBI.

I'm not confused give your agenda pushing a break.
edit on 6/24/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join