It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump proven right once again, FBI Chief, Can't investigate Muslims

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is a silent war, with sleeper cells, and wolves in imam's clothing.
No need to remove citizen's rights. No need to import any non-citizens from troublespots either...

(Yeats)

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: a waste of desert sand;
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Wind shadows of the indignant desert birds.

The darkness drops again but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
edit on 6/26/2016 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: MrPlow

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think and it's just my personal opinion, but I think the Orlando shooter was an Islamic terrorist before an American citizen, I hope one day you can find the courage to say that.

Courage? To say what? A lie?
He was born in America. He was a citizen.

Traitors do not have any rights to be called citizens.

The word "traitor" in this context is utterly devoid of meaning. He went from being an ordinary citizen with a guns-n-power fetish to being the prick that murdered 49 people in one action, the conclusion of which was his ultimate undoing. You could not have adequately labeled him a "traitor" before that any more than you could the people here on ATS who fantasize about horrible things happening to Obama, the sitting POTUS. To suggest otherwise is to endorse the notion of thought-crime and the abridgment of constitutional liberties.

OK. 1. he declared loyalty to a foreign power than attacked in its name. Thats traitor behaviour isnt it?
2. Thinking and wishing are different than ACTUALLY DOING THEM. He betrayed the public trust. Something a traitor would do.

No he is well qualified to be labeled a traitor to america.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I agree text book definition he betrayed his country and fellow citizens. I have been wondering if that's why people are reluctant to call him an islamic terrorist. Because you see people bending over backwards to keep Islam out of it and just play it off like he just hated gays. Looks like there's nothing to see here folks just a guy that was a homophobe. The 49 people were not killed because they were amaricans but because this guy hated gays. Like thus happens every day in the gay communities right??

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: yuppa

I agree text book definition he betrayed his country and fellow citizens. I have been wondering if that's why people are reluctant to call him an islamic terrorist. Because you see people bending over backwards to keep Islam out of it and just play it off like he just hated gays. Looks like there's nothing to see here folks just a guy that was a homophobe. The 49 people were not killed because they were amaricans but because this guy hated gays. Like thus happens every day in the gay communities right??

Star for you. Yes by definition he was a traitor. I think people are scared to call it terrorism though because then their little world changes. And people hate change.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You misread what I posted.

What countries are we at war with? I don't think we are at war with any country just groups of people.

There are over 2 billion Muslims in the world. I would say that 1% is a good estimate of the number of people within these terrorist groups and that's being generous. Do the math.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join