It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump proven right once again, FBI Chief, Can't investigate Muslims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ok now we are at 8, but you said there were 11. I was curious about which eleven they would be and if you were actually being honest and not hyperbolic for a change. Guess I was wrong.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Any mosque that is suspected of having extreme views or followers should be monitored.
just like any house suspected of high drug activity, should be monitored.
just like any other person or group of people suspected of doing something dangerous or highly illegal should be monitored.
It's that simple, folks. Trust your agencies to go on the information they have and let them do their job.
Easy stuff really

link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Blacks, Asians,and Native Americans are statistically more likely to commit a mass shooting

Yet they don't.

Uh, yeah they do. When you look at their percentage of the total US population and compare it directly with their number of mass shootings, and then compare that to whites, they do commit mass shootings more frequently. That;s why I posted a link with tables on it, so you could use your math skills.

link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Do me a favor and link it. I don't want to go back through 4 pages of the thread just to alleviate your petty grievance to give equal weight to petty tangent points that I missed. If it's so important that I call you both a liar, then you can actually do something for a change and link the other post.
edit on 24-6-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

Refute those claims now that you have seen the post, or do you agree with it?

"I didn't see that post"

OK, liar.

I provided some sources with facts...where are yours?..

The 2016 Gun-Violence Statistics Out of Chicago Are Horrific

Chicago the Gun control capital of the US.

Need more to just show how erroneous that false narrative was?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with PC culture but is simply a blanket excuse to allow terrorists in the country and to allow them to operate freely. The very same complaints were made by FBI agents about the 9/11 hijackers 15 years ago! When the top levels of our government are allowed to stop any criminal investigations they like we are no longer a Republic of laws but an Oligarchy being run for its own benefit. A revolution cannot come too soon, it is in fact way overdue.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Ok now we are at 8, but you said there were 11. I was curious about which eleven they would be and if you were actually being honest and not hyperbolic for a change. Guess I was wrong.

And if 8 don't mean anything.

Do you think those others do?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I didn't say those 8 didn't mean anything. I'm not contesting your information. I was just giving you a pretest to see if it was worth responding to you any further on this conversation. It wasn't. You lied about how many Amendments were effected, thus I deem that since you can't control your hyperbole for even basic facts like that, I can't trust you to have an honest debate with me.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well that is a hell of an argument.

So your beef isn't the FACT those amendments are being violated.

Someone is just upset at the 'number'.

LOL wowzers.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Well I AM talking to you, the king of hyperbole. So before I started throwing intellectual weight behind my arguments, I had to see if it was worth it.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Do me a favor and link it. I don't want to go back through 4 pages of the thread just to alleviate your petty grievance to give equal weight to petty tangent points that I missed. If it's so important that I call you both a liar, then you can actually do something for a change and link the other post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I don't understand is that the majority of mass shootings have been perpetrated by right wing white males but you never ask for them to be profiled and nor should they.

There you go.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Ok. He needs to link some sources to that too, but at least he is leaving it open so that not all shooters were Republican. You literally said ALL shooters were Democrat. He said most are Republican. I really don't believe either statement, but his at least isn't so blatantly partisan tinged.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well I AM talking to you, the king of hyperbole. So before I started throwing intellectual weight behind my arguments, I had to see if it was worth it.

Nice ad homenim.

Rather odd considering this earlier comment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gonna chalk that up to 'do as I say not as I do'.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Why Are So Many Mass Shootings Committed by Young White Men?

When trying to decipher gun violence, it's tempting to focus on impoverished minority neighborhoods defined by structural woes like mass incarceration, poverty, lack of education, and so on. But research shows that mass shootings are primarily committed by white males—the most privileged class in society. So why are they the ones who snap? And is calling them "mentally ill" a way to avoid talking about race?

Who commits mass shootings?

According to data compiled by Mother Jones magazine, which looked at mass shootings in the United States since 1982, white people -- almost exclusively white men -- committed some 64% of the shootings.

Black people committed close to 16% of the mass shooting Mother Jones looked at, while Asians were responsible for around 9%. People identified as either Latino, Native American and unknown rounded out the study.
"If you look at the whole list, it turns out that whites and blacks are pretty proportionate to their population, very close," said Dave Cullen, author of the book "Columbine," which tells the story of the 1999 massacre at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado. Harris and Klebold, the shooters there, were white.

Historically, Latinos and Asians have been the exception. The Virginia Tech massacre was carried out by Seung-Hui Cho, who was born in South Korea. "Latinos are almost nowhere to be seen," Cullen told CNN's "New Day." "Asians continue to be heavily overrepresented -- more than 2½ times their size in the population." Whites make up about 63% of the U.S. population, blacks 13%, and Asians 5%, according to the latest census numbers. Latinos account for some 17% of the total population.

Yet the right wants to profile everyone else but the ones committing the majority of mass shootings. Why is that?
edit on 24-6-2016 by shredderofsouls because: OOPS

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I don't care what country you are from, if you fit the profile of a maniac who follows a murder cult, by all means let the alphabet goons do their thing. Not all muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are muslims.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Did you even read what you just quoted? Or did you post something trying to look smart but it backfired? The paragraph clearly states that Whites commit mass shootings at a rate just slightly under their percentage of the population. Blacks, Asians, and Native Americans commit them at rates over their percentage of the population. Of course whites commit more of them...there are a lot more whites. Whites also give the most to charity...they must be the most generous as well. They also have the most decorated war vets...they must be the most heroic. They also have the most geniuses, they must be the smartest. The also have the most millionaires, they must be the best with money. I'm not sure if you're playing a game or you're just that dense.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
politicsusa.com

The “mass shooters are Democrats” meme is popular on the Internet, but although widely circulated, the claims are invariably provided without a source, because to put it bluntly, they are patently false. The original claim was made by right-wing radio host Roger Hedgecock, who proclaimed, without evidence or sources, that the five worst mass shootings in U.S. History were committed by “registered Democrats”.

The shooters he referenced to make his false claim were Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hassan, VA Tech killer Seung-Hui Cho, Aurora Theater shooter James Holmes, Sandy Hook mass killer Adam Lanza, and Columbine shooters Dylan Klebold and EricHarris. Some versions of the meme incorporate more recent mass shooters or add Jared Loughner, the deranged killer who shot Democratic Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords at a Tucson-area meet and greet. Of course, not a single one of the shooters mentioned has any demonstrated connection to the Democratic Party.

Seung-Hui Cho was a resident alien, and therefore was not even registered to vote. Nidal Hassan was a legal resident of Virginia living in Texas. Neither state has partisan voter registration, so while it is impossible to determine how he voted if he voted, we do know that he could not register as a Democrat in either the state of Texas or Virginia. Klebold and Harris where too young to vote and while some arguments acknowledge that by arguing instead that their parents were Democrats, that claim is also unsubstantiated. The claim that Adam Lanza was a Democrat is also unsubstantiated. The false allegation that James Holmes was a registered Democrat was based on Breitbart blogger Joel B. Pollack, who found voter registration records for a different James Holmes who was around the same age. Alex Jones’ Infowars and other right-wing websites then dutifully repeated the lie without verifying it.

It was later determined that the Colorado Theater Shooter James Holmes was not registered to vote, and Breitbart. com offered this retraction: Newly-released information on the suspect’s birthdate (which, as indicated in our initial report, was a slight mismatch), combined with new details Breitbart News has obtained about the suspect’s likely addresses, together suggest that the suspect may, in fact, not have been registered to vote. Of course, very few conservatives ever read the retraction.

Emphasis mine.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Oh, America.

Where you have a history of mass murders by kids between the ages of 17 and 25 with a history of mental illness.

And everyone is blaming the democrats and the republicans and talking about "guns" and "Muslims".

Enjoy chewing the false binary being fed to you.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join