It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ordered DELETION of Terrorist List! DHS Whistleblower Exposes Obama!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

HIGH TREASON of the lowest sort.

Let a jury convict him and sentence him to be keel hauled . . . slowly.

I am thinking tarred and feathered...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

HIGH TREASON of the lowest sort.

Let a jury convict him and sentence him to be keel hauled . . . slowly.

Well, my friend... here is the problem. Obama, at the moment, is in the driver's seat. This will change, either through election, or revolution. I fear how many millions will die when Obama tells our military leaders to "turn the key"...

As an American Patriot, I am pretty sure that we are screwed.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

That would work for me. Tarring and feathering before keel hauling.

I don't think 'screwed' is an adequate term for where the Republic is headed on a fast freight.

There's going to be a lot of catatonic folks . . . staring blankly . . . prior to their own extermination.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

That would work for me. Tarring and feathering before keel hauling.

I don't think 'screwed' is an adequate term for where the Republic is headed on a fast freight.

There's going to be a lot of catatonic folks . . . staring blankly . . . prior to their own extermination.

When the crap hits the fan... and it will... haul a$$ to Idaho.

I am on MURS3 at the top of every hour.
edit on 17-6-2016 by madmac5150 because: My cat made me

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Lived in Spokane for 10 years. Loved Northern Idaho.

A bit close to Yellowstone for my comfort. LOL.

THANKS THANKS, ANYWAY.

BE SAFE. BE READY TO MEET GOD!

Cheers.

edit on 17/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Treason is found upon two witnesses. Find another and it's a legal case

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 17-6-2016 by Sillyosaurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
I can follow that.... but I would expect a journalist to atleast take an interest to it, and then the whistleblower go "couldnt say".

I think Im just confused over the adm. decision to do so... it makes no sense, unless ofcourse theres agenda behind the action.

Even more so after the statements made this wednesday by the dems.

Well yes i can agree on that. You would indeed expect journalist to want to bring something like that forward but they did not seem to show a interest in that, that is true.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

So, we have proof, in form of a witness, that terrorists are being protected by the government. This is flat out treason.

It's funny because half of us here already suspected the Gov were in too deep with a lot of things, and vocalized it many times, while the nay sayers denied it all.

This is going to be fun watching. Humpty Dumpty is falling off his wall, and no one will be there to pick up the pieces. It's like watching everything happen slowly, in sync like domino falling one after the other.
I can't wait until it's game over.

Karma whatever she is, has a nice way of exposing evil and those who provoke it, for their paid masters.

edit on 6/17/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If one witness is now proof, then buckle up, because boy have I got some stories for you.

What happened to you ATS?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Well all they need to do is look for the back-up from a past date of the list and compare it to the current list. I'm betting they have a few back-ups laying around. That's if they've not already destroyed them for some odd reason.

If by some long shot we get 100% proof this did happen and he requested the names be removed. There is still a shot he won't get in trouble for it anyways. Not saying he and bunch of other people shouldn't if it is true. We just really have yet to kick someone out of office lately.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero

Well all they need to do is look for the back-up from a past date of the list and compare it to the current list. I'm betting they have a few back-ups laying around. That's if they've not already destroyed them for some odd reason.

If by some long shot we get 100% proof this did happen and he requested the names be removed. There is still a shot he won't get in trouble for it anyways. Not saying he and bunch of other people shouldn't if it is true. We just really have yet to kick someone out of office lately.

Yeah, it seems like America has really been itching to impeach a president in the past few decades and we're just getting more desperate and clingy to every possible thread as sons as its appeared.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Can you honestly say, with a straight face, this president has done everything within his power to protect America, its people and the values of the founding fathers of this country???

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
What will amaze you is the impending character assassination and defense of the devil himself on this thread

Yes.
Obama could cook and eat an infant human on live TV and we would hear about how he saved us from doom by doing so.
Remember how Mitt Romney was the devil incarnate for taking his dog on a trip inside of a dog crate, where the dog arrived alive and healthy?
Obama admitted to taking a dog on a trip through his digestive tract.... the dog died in the process.... and that is ok.
edit on b000000302016-06-17T07:49:39-05:0007America/ChicagoFri, 17 Jun 2016 07:49:39 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Why so you guys keep on posting the same story after it gets debunked every time, at least try a new angle to sell this propaganda.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Why so you guys keep on posting the same story after it gets debunked every time, at least try a new angle to sell this propaganda.

Uhhhh, NO!

This story has NOT been debunked!

Try again.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
I don't understand... he makes a statement, but neither he or the reporter makes any guestimations as to why the watchlist was deleted??

Haven't you heard that Obama is of Muslim religion? Why would he want his fellow brothers be targets?

Interesting article:

LEAKED VIDEO: Obama Just ADMITTED He’s A Muslim?

President Barack Obama’s father was Muslim, and his mother was an atheist. His long-ties to the Islamic faith have always raised questions about Obama’s allegiances, especially in regards to the Muslim Brotherhood. Even after the Paris attacks, President Obama refuges to use the words “Islam” and “terrorism” in the same sentence.

Now, this new video captured on C-SPAN may show Obama admitting what he really is!

Captured on the C-Span website with the headline, “Did President Obama Just Admit He Was Muslim?” catches an interesting recent moment that everyone missed. Notice how Obama emphasizes the word “we”:

"I think, on one hand, non-Muslims cannot stereotype. But I also think the Muslim community has to think about how WE make sure that children are not being affected with this twisted notion that somehow they can kill innocent people."

But here is the clincher video: OBAMA ADMITS TO HIS MUSLIM BACKGROUND

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
If one witness is now proof, then buckle up, because boy have I got some stories for you.

What happened to you ATS?

I am sure other would-be whistleblowers want to keep their necks above the water right about now...hence why you don't try and leak things to public when Hilary and Obama are riding off each other...And who knows, maybe some whistleblowers were trying to get the news out but got schlonged before they reached their person of interest for interview.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero

What seems to be getting missed here, by a number of people, is that this was not a simple list of people suspected to have ties to terrorist organisations.

They were entire databases of the organisation (sites, people, activities and tactics) of foreign-directed Islamist networks across America. These databases contained the "smoking gun" information on what the Muslim Brotherhood, the Wahhabis and others were up to in America, where they were doing their "work", which so-called-loyal-American Muslim organizations are in on it (like CAIR) and who many of the street-level operatives were/are.

Why would Obama's administration order these Databases to be deleted? One can only speculate, of course...but could it be to protect from the public becoming fully informed (aware) as to the extent to which Islamic Terrorism is funded (and directed?) from the halls of power in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran and other Muslim-majority nations?

This was not a simple list of low-level Islamist sympathisers...it was a sizeable chunk of the Islamist Matrix.

Pause for a moment and really think about why Obama, and perhaps Hillary Clinton, want to keep you in the dark about the extent to which nation-level forces are aligning against America - and why they want to keep pushing the narrative that "Islam has nothing to do with Terrorism" (Hillary's words).

What the @#$%@ is going on here?
edit on 17-6-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Billary is doing it for a completely different reason than Obama.

With Obama it's sympathy/protection, with Billary it's MONEY!!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Uhhhh, NO!

This story has NOT been debunked!

Try again.
really posting the same garbage a bunch of times dont not make it true.

For a muslim lover obama sure as killed a bunch of them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join