It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ordered DELETION of Terrorist List! DHS Whistleblower Exposes Obama!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Its terminal madness of the end times,the legion of the damned,with the situational awareness of a chicken on a slaughterhouse conveyor belt and biblical denial.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

But it's still a bit fun to watch. Watching the liberal idiot heads explode over him is entertainment enough.

True.

Maybe this is how the story ends.

Thankfully, I've read the end of the book.

Evil loses.

Evil loses big time.

Praise God for that.

I loved the Star Trek episode where there's the alternate universe . . . and the Spock in the normal universe asks the Spock from the evil alternate dog-eat-dog-ruthless universe how long that universe will survive--as it CANNOT endure with such values and behaviors. And the alternate universe Spock agrees and gives the stardate of the alternate universe's destruction.

Evil always eats itself alive.

The oligarchy always destroys even it's major stooges and tools--very ruthlessly.

The gritchy one would Bar-B-Q her grandmother or Chelsa or anyone else she could to gain more power. She is as bad a news in human form as I can ever recall seeing on the public stage.

Even evil characters from literature don't come close. Much of her evil is still hidden. The fangs would really come out were she to be installed again in the WH.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

None so blind as those that will not see.

Their understandings were darkened and unapt to admit the rays of the divine light: They are a foolish people and without understanding; they apprehend not the mind of God, though ever so plainly declared to them by the written word, by his prophets, and by his providence (Jer. 5:21): They have eyes, but they see not, ears, but they hear not, like the idols which they made and worshipped, Ps. 115:5, 6, 8. One would have thought that they took notice of things, but really they did not; they had intellectual faculties and capacities, but they did not employ and improve them as they ought. Herein they disappointed the expectations of all their neighbours, who, observing what excellent means of knowledge they had, concluded, Surely they are a wise and an understanding people (Deut. 4:6), and yet really they are a foolish people and without understanding. Note, We cannot judge of men by the advantages and opportunities they enjoy: there are those that sit in darkness in a land of light, that live in sin even in a holy land, that are bad in the best places. 2. Their wills were stubborn and unapt to submit to the rules of the divine law (Jer. 5:23): This people has a revolting and a rebellious heart; and no wonder when they were foolish and without understanding, Ps. 82:5. Nay, it is the corrupt bias of the will that bribes and besots the understanding: none so blind as those that will not see. The character of this people is the true character of all people by nature, till the grace of God has wrought a change. We are foolish, slow of understanding, and apt to mistake and forget; yet that is not the worst. We have a revolting and a rebellious heart, a carnal mind, that is enmity against God, and is not in subjection to his law, not only revolting from him by a rooted aversion to that which is good, but rebellious against him by a strong inclination to that which is evil. Observe, The revolting heart is a rebellious one: those that withdraw from their allegiance to God do not stop there, but by siding in with sin and Satan take up arms against him. They have revolted and gone. The revolting heart will produce a revolting life. They are gone, and they will go (so it may be read);

now nothing will be restrained from them, Gen. 11:6.

www.biblegateway.com...

God have mercy

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Its terminal madness of the end times,the legion of the damned,with the situational awareness of a chicken on a slaughterhouse conveyor belt and biblical denial.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED. To the max.

One of the most frightful verses in the Bible is the one about God sending the chronically willfully rebellious a strong delusion.

May God have mercy on all of good heart toward Him.

Folks who have willy nilly, by 'default' bought into the delusions of the oligarchy propaganda machine are in for some very 'rude' surprises--none of them fun nor comfortable nor life-giving.

Quite the opposite.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I still need to SEE proof.

Of course there won't be any.

Aliens really did it.

Yeah, there were trainloads of Jews who

still needed to see proof that Hitler was sending them to their deaths vs new jobs.

They got their proof, alright, as they walked into the showers and realized it wasn't water coming out of the shower heads.

Yes, because this is totally comparable, well done.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
YA GOTTA BREAK THAT WALL OF TEXT UP! That's why i use "." between paragraphs when copying and pasting . . .

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

None so blind as those that will not see.

Their understandings were darkened and unapt to admit the rays of the divine light: They are a foolish people and without understanding; they apprehend not the mind of God, though ever so plainly declared to them by the written word, by his prophets, and by his providence (Jer. 5:21):
They have eyes, but they see not, ears, but they hear not, like the idols which they made and worshipped, Ps. 115:5, 6, 8. One would have thought that they took notice of things, but really they did not; they had intellectual faculties and capacities, but they did not employ and improve them as they ought.
Herein they disappointed the expectations of all their neighbours, who, observing what excellent means of knowledge they had, concluded, Surely they are a wise and an understanding people (Deut. 4:6), and yet really they are a foolish people and without understanding.
Note, We cannot judge of men by the advantages and opportunities they enjoy: there are those that sit in darkness in a land of light, that live in sin even in a holy land, that are bad in the best places. 2. Their wills were stubborn and unapt to submit to the rules of the divine law (Jer. 5:23):
This people has a revolting and a rebellious heart; and no wonder when they were foolish and without understanding, Ps. 82:5.
Nay, it is the corrupt bias of the will that bribes and besots the understanding: none so blind as those that will not see.
The character of this people is the true character of all people by nature, till the grace of God has wrought a change.
We are foolish, slow of understanding, and apt to mistake and forget; yet that is not the worst. We have a revolting and a rebellious heart, a carnal mind, that is enmity against God, and is not in subjection to his law, not only revolting from him by a rooted aversion to that which is good, but rebellious against him by a strong inclination to that which is evil.
Observe, The revolting heart is a rebellious one: those that withdraw from their allegiance to God do not stop there, but by siding in with sin and Satan take up arms against him. They have revolted and gone. The revolting heart will produce a revolting life. They are gone, and they will go (so it may be read);

now nothing will be restrained from them, Gen. 11:6.

www.biblegateway.com...

God have mercy

Though usually so much Scripture is read only by the choir--even if one person reads and alters their understanding, it is worth doing.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Its terminal madness of the end times

I see it every day, and think about it, people are out of control, on edge, the perilous times have come

edit on 17-6-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

How this relates to a sitting president, allegedly ordering the destruction of a federal justice department database(s) of terrorist information is beyond me.

Personally, even if properly formatted, it's still irrelevant to me. Just more of the same type of dogma being spouted by all religious sects, everywhere.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I don't know diddly about you other than by your posts.

However, I feel deep in my bones . . . for whatever it may or may not be worth to you . . .

that you are on a very very very slippery slope.

And the bottom of that slope has a huge pile of enormously uncomfortable . . . events, contingencies, relationships--something--that you'd pay a huge price to avoid but that is almost already unavoidable.

I hope my impression in my spirit is wrong. I hope I'm very wrong.

But if you see any hints of the above in your life, I encourage you to run the other direction as fast as you can for all you're worth.

Not sure where that comes from but I'd be irresponsible if I didn't share it with you for you to consider.

I hope you are safe and wake-up or whatever else is required for you to stay/be healthy.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Hey guy. You keep posting wonderful stuff--wonderful in the sense of true and needful stuff--as horrible as the facts are.

THANKS TONS. CONGRATS.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED. TO THE MAX.

originally posted by: mobiusmale

What seems to be getting missed here, by a number of people, is that this was not a simple list of people suspected to have ties to terrorist organisations.

They were entire databases of the organisation (sites, people, activities and tactics) of foreign-directed Islamist networks across America. These databases contained the "smoking gun" information on what the Muslim Brotherhood, the Wahhabis and others were up to in America, where they were doing their "work", which so-called-loyal-American Muslim organizations are in on it (like CAIR) and who many of the street-level operatives were/are.

Why would Obama's administration order these Databases to be deleted? One can only speculate, of course...but could it be to protect from the public becoming fully informed (aware) as to the extent to which Islamic Terrorism is funded (and directed?) from the halls of power in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran and other Muslim-majority nations?

This was not a simple list of low-level Islamist sympathisers...it was a sizeable chunk of the Islamist Matrix.

Pause for a moment and really think about why Obama, and perhaps Hillary Clinton, want to keep you in the dark about the extent to which nation-level forces are aligning against America - and why they want to keep pushing the narrative that "Islam has nothing to do with Terrorism" (Hillary's words).

What the @#$%@ is going on here?

And why are so many millions so willfully utterly oblivious to piles of proof in front of their eyes.

Is DANCING WITH THE STARS

anything remotely THAT distracting? Sheesh!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: mobiusmale

Billary is doing it for a completely different reason than Obama.

With Obama it's sympathy/protection, with Billary it's MONEY!!

I think she does lust after wealth.

But not 1/100th as much as she lusts after !!!!POWER!!!!

She is addicted to power far more than she's even addicted to Huma.

Her lust for power is what keeps the black blood running through her black heart.

She already has more money than she has brains to use.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

People have no understanding of principalities and powers and how to keep the temple clean but not indulging in abberant behaviours and by not downloading harmful memes,99 per cent of the people on this site would deny the existence of demons and modern science psychiatry wont even acknowledge a human soul and yes the Church for the most part now is corrupted and has much to answer for, for their being a lack of even basic knowledge out there now.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I think your reality testing . . . and your capacity to scan the countryside for signal from the noise

could be ramped up by several orders of magnitude.

And it could become a survival issue, for you.

Things are complex but can still be made sense of with some effort.

So far, you seem to be only aware of the white-wash, the curtains, the misdirections, the charades--thinking they are real.

Your window of opportunity to wake-up is closing.

I hope you don't miss it.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Stormdancer777

People have no understanding of principalities and powers and how to keep the temple clean but not indulging in abberant behaviours and by not downloading harmful memes,99 per cent of the people on this site would deny the existence of demons and modern science psychiatry wont even acknowledge a human soul and yes the Church for the most part now is corrupted and has much to answer for, for their being a lack of even basic knowledge out there now.

TRUE. TRUE. TRUE.

ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Are you aware of how many 100,000's to millions of their Muslim cohorts Shia vs Suni have killed of each other?

Their founding documents even talk about such 'necessary evils' . . . and how acceptable it is.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

For those of us who have found such verses a fitting and accurate description of reality

it provides a very critical and true backdrop, foundation, context

for the evils we see--such as a "President" chosen to destroy the very country he leads.

It provides an explanation, a way to make perfect sense of the insensible.

And that Bible has many hundreds of prophecies that have been fulfilled TO THE LETTER and many more on the brink of fulfillment TO THE LETTER.

But the delusions hide that fact from millions.

edit on 17/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Fox News eh?

Probably a bunch of BS.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Show me one example of where this story has been posted before...and debunked.

ETA...by "debunked" I mean credibly refuted. Notice I did NOT say..."obfuscated into oblivion by unending deflections, mindless irrelevant rhetoric and ceaseless trolling by sympathetic and party operatives."

Dude really it was posted 2 days ago in ats, and last November.

Try harder next time
edit on 17-6-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Are you aware of how many 100,000's to millions of their Muslim cohorts Shia vs Suni have killed of each other?

Their founding documents even talk about such 'necessary evils' . . . and how acceptable it is.

Dude stay on topic, there is zero proof that obama has done what the op or the video is stating.

So plz bring proof, not go off topic and plz
Don't bring religion to try to prove a point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join