It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ordered DELETION of Terrorist List! DHS Whistleblower Exposes Obama!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Obama Ordered DELETION of Terrorist List! DHS Whistleblower Exposes Obama!

Check it...

Obama Ordered DELETION of Terrorist watch list! DHS Whistleblower Philip Haney exposes Obama! 6/14/16

Department of Homeland Security whistleblower Philip Haney was an original founding member of the DHS and he is coming out speaking the truth that he was ordered to delete a terrorist watch list.

Philip Haney has been speaking out for awhile now and openly says that there are terrorists in our country specifically because the Obama Administration has put restrictions on intelligence agencies.

Is Obama a traitor? Is this another one of Obama's lies and deceptions? Philip Haney discusses the sad situation with Sean Hannity.

This is a very good video to watch. The interview really goes into depth how the democrats, Obama, and HC not wanting to identify enemies of the US...CLEARLY evading any topic relating to terrorist activities as well.

For example, this one man was part of al quada, hesbola, cheered on 9/11...on a watch list and taken off. He killed 49 Americans.

So who made the decision and why was this made?

Was this something to do with being PC? Personally this is totally illegal...oh man this is just disturbing news!

VIDEO...start watching at 8:35 mins about whistleblower

edit on 17-6-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What will amaze you is the impending character assassination and defense of the devil himself on this thread

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Some of those intelligence agencies really do need restrictions (NSA, for instance, as far as I recall is basically useless). However, if he's deleting lists of people basically confirmed to be terrorists...

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Where is the evidence? Documentation?

All I see is ONE man's story?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum
Could you expand on your statements ?

impending character assassination

Whose , and in what way ?

defense of the devil himself

Who is the devil this time ?

link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

That doesnt make any sense.

If Obama "deleted" the "terror" watch lists, how would they implement their anti-2A agenda?

link   
From last year. Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From Feb this year

From two days ago

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

So, we have proof, in form of a witness, that terrorists are being protected by the government. This is flat out treason.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

So, we have proof, in form of a witness, that terrorists are being protected by the government. This is flat out treason.
Yet the band plays on LadyGreenEyes.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

To skip to that part, start at 8:30 for his interview. He was ordered to scrub the names of Muslims with terror ties soon after Obama became president. Again In 2012.

Wow, very bad. Why are we just now hearing about it.

edit on 17-6-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
What!!? He ordered..........Look! A Kardashian did something!!
And so it goes. America still won't recognize Clinton as a power hungry psycho, willing to trade her loyalty to the highest bidder they sure as Hell won't take time away from Twitter to realize their President has traded their safety for his agenda.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I don't understand... he makes a statement, but neither he or the reporter makes any guestimations as to why the watchlist was deleted??

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: flice
I dont understand your issue with that. You said it yourself "guestimation". The reason why is open for interpretation anyway. Infact the last thing he should want to do is inject ideas about that. It would discredit his honest work as it would show a possible agenda. It is more then bad enough that this has and is happening. It speaks for itself, I thing we all know how and why this is a criminal situation. If you want facts about the motives you would need a real investigation into it (wont ever happen of course).

I think this man is doing the right thing by avoiding any conjecture about Obama's motives for this. He is already in a precarious position and it could only be used against him in the media.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I can follow that.... but I would expect a journalist to atleast take an interest to it, and then the whistleblower go "couldnt say".

I think Im just confused over the adm. decision to do so... it makes no sense, unless ofcourse theres agenda behind the action.

Even more so after the statements made this wednesday by the dems.
edit on 17/6/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You can connect the Clintons and Obamas in a web of deceit beyond comprehension. Look up your history. The Clintons left a lot of corpses in their wake. ... we, as a Constitutional Republic, have sold our #1ng souls. I make no apologies, because truth is truth. As a retired MSGT from the USAF, I say... come and get me! I will be free unto my death, and that is a #ing promise!

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Where is the evidence? Documentation?

All I see is ONE man's story?

I guarantee if this guys "story" was negative towards trump you wouldnt have asked for evidence and in fact you probably would have authored the thread.

Going on the thread title alone Im guessing any evidence has been deleted, much like alot of Hillary's emails

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
You can connect the Clintons and Obamas in a web of deceit beyond comprehension. Look up your history. The Clintons left a lot of corpses in their wake. ... we, as a Constitutional Republic, have sold our #1ng souls. I make no apologies, because truth is truth. As a retired MSGT from the USAF, I say... come and get me! I will be free unto my death, and that is a #ing promise!

That, and my 12 ga.

I can kill pretty much anything inside of 300 yards

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

He's just gleefully doing as ordered by his bosses toward the utter destruction of the Republic . . . and in ways that 'just so happen' to aid and abet our enemies foreign and domestic . . . and aid and abet the Jihadi's he's so life-long fond of as brothers in arms to destroy the 'infidels.'

Why does anyone think the oligarchy CHOSE him at an early age; insured he was trained in Communist/Muslim memes, ideals, goals . . . etc. etc. etc. ???

The only one more gleeful about destroying the Republic is his would-be successor in a pants suit.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

HIGH TREASON of the lowest sort.

Let a jury convict him and sentence him to be keel hauled . . . slowly.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Lulz…

I wonder how many times the software asks, "are you sure you want to delete this file"?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join