It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Switzerland, massive ritural ceremony....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The only way I can seem to verbalize truth in any meaningful way is through doublespeak. Why? Because we lack the tongue to truly express it. It's felt or measured. But the measuring Goes easily unnoticed.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Well, Satanic is not my words but yes, very pagan. I read there is a movement in Europe that is trying to get back to its roots..

It's funny how paganism, astrology, Zoroastrianism, alchemy, triangle of manifestation and all these other practices are implemented by the elites everyone proclaims to hate yet when people discover these things they are all in.

I currently practice none theistic spiritualism, more like zen bhuddism NOW.

The common denominator with the power elite is Isreal and the Middle East. Very odd.

Something to do with the ETs as well but can't figure that one out.

I really like Freeman Flys perspective on a lot of things he can be spot on.
edit on 6/3/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

The only way I can seem to verbalize truth in any meaningful way is through doublespeak. Why? Because we lack the tongue to truly express it. It's felt or measured. But the measuring Goes easily unnoticed.

I totally understand what your saying.

Thats why I just ignore the none believers because its an experience/ inclination based thing that the universe kind of draws you into.

I know the double speak its really hard to understand but when you experience an astral attack from another practitioner who actually knows wtf their doing you kinda get it more.

Or when someone else controls your dream.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

See you almost have it!

But, it's not you or your. You didn't have an experience your ego did. You are the "sine" that dictate your ego. Your ego exists within that sine or your fib sequence. It didn't happen to "you" but "you" did experience it. Hope that is helpful.

Never forget because I'm here and you're there, I'm a figment, therefore "I will work to elevate you, just enough to see you fall". In the end trust yourself but not your second guessing, for that it your ego disguised as intellect.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

You didn't have an experience your ego did.

Let me take a stab at that.

This was an experience of my avatar?

Then who was in control of the dream?

(i had it for a second and lost it right when i hit reply)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Well what is a dream to the you?

After watching the very moment my daughter falls asleep I personally noticed something. A marker where consciousness slide...well somewhere else. You see it also when adults are inebriated.

We genuinely log out. Why is that? To defrag? Log out of the control system to upload and install new updates? Why people experience the "Mandela effect". Perhaps.

I'm just a sine equally tied to this matrix.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

This is a perplexing train of thought to follow...

I have one for you.....

What is experience to us/me/I/self in non a human form such as touch, see, sense smell and so on...

I still can't figure out why the Elite are so interested in the Middle East, Isreal, and the inversion of reality. I understand the principles of inverting reality in a dualistic paradigm to manifest the "real" world around them and the entities they use to do this but what I cant figure out is the preoccupation with .....

Also a few other things perplex me... such as... who are you in mind if the avatar doesnt exist and who am i?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Don't be fooled by what you think you saw or you know. If anything be flattered "they" entertained you. Somewhere down the road it will make since but don't let it control you, or your egos desire to make sense of it.

I agree with what Icke personally told you. If it is a control system, code with rules, it could be hacked. But my opinion, only to your perceptions, i.e. Your ego or avatar as you see it. If it's not consistent with what you perceive as "real" then it's a violation of the control system. Ergo, you're equally empowered. Right? Try it out.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Ergo, you're equally empowered.

Totally agree and yes I do agree with Icke to an extent.

Many unanswered questions yet to discover. Today I believe in the self and everything is just imagination and tomorrow I will believe in an ultimate intelligent force existing outside of myself creating rules we must follow and we are separate beings experiencing the universe through singular points of consciousness and the day after that it will be totally different.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

They set up a system within the confines of a system and nothing else. the can "see". its not a matter of good and bad, fetiches and taboos, its about cause and effect. Is a tiger evil? depends who you ask, the tiger or the gazelle.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

its not a matter of good and bad,

Yeah, this is one im struggling to agree with right now. Constantly changing my perspective on that one.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

It's known as "art"

It's innocuous and far less ridiculous than trying to talk to Beardy Sky Fairy.

Theist.

*Snort*

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
no, she didn't bite....just laid the side of her red lips on her skyward pointing breast ....directly in the focusing and closing camera mans theater of operation....

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
wth was that? I would have been extremely peeved if I paid to watch that! pfft.
It looks like someone was trying waaaay too hard to be 'artistic'.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

There is more...some unseen footage. www.youtube.com...

I will have lots of opinions on this in the near future.

Thank you for sharing the original topic, I would have missed it otherwise.

One of several things I noticed is that when the people in the orange jumpsuits are marching, a woman's voice chants "no God", I also notice that
their heavy footing may be because of a gravity hold, thus the intentional stomping with magnets or weights in the boots, yet others are caught some 15 feet in the air because they don't have magnets/weights.

I have a crazy imagination, seeing things that are abstract.

even clearer here: www.youtube.com...

then outside again with the half naked people (the dead) with the powder. That powder is your essence, the ether, your soul, free energy., collected. I 'might be' the 2/3 of the angels that came down to help us, and were caught.

IMO the men on the outside of the rock fight to break the cornerstone, it eventually crumbles (because God gives a limited and short time for this to occur) and then CERN's gate is opened.

After 5 mins, they call this thing coming out Baphomet, then Baal, then Luceee. He is curious to find out if it is safe to arrive. So many brides waiting.

The naked people on the trucks, well I figured they are those that volunteer to be joined for the sake of 'energy' that decide to kill themselves (as couples or in a group) . They are akin to your new lightbubs that are efficient, twisted and full of powder that they tell us is toxic.

this video to me implies the breaking of the cornerstone is the choreographed with the same arm and hammer motion of breaking rock, then the crossing of arms.www.youtube.com...

It is just a fact that good people give a lower, calm and constant energy, long lasting. The evil (spinners), especially paired with an enemy would have intense energy.
edit on 4-6-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

except for the goat head and simulated sex

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

of corse u didnt u dont know satanic rituals

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

so this religion is cool?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

this was designed to the layman to get acclimated to the occult

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

The Swiss are Scandinavians? do the Swiss know that? I thought Scandinavians lived in Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, possibly the Finns as well?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join