It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Switzerland, massive ritural ceremony....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

So its not a Satanic Ritual but a pagan ritual with a goat? ugh.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

Most people have no idea about ritual magick and symbolism or alchemy or whatever it is they are labeling it these days.

like you, you cant say anything.

this is quite innocent , i guess to europeans, are americans that sheltered to to think this is occultism?

So being disturbed by goat heads and hung symbolic dead workers is sheltered?

Humanity's getting played again, like always, and people love it. They crave it.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Sahabi

Hello my dear Brother.

"Pagan" is also an umbrella term. Every belief system in the world, other than Abrahamic Monotheism, is considered to be pagan. We know of the many religions, mythologies, and folklore around the world and throughout history. So which pagan belief system do you believe the ceremony aligns to?

I'm not trying to be a thread-wrecker. I just want to seek a proper understanding.

www.religioustolerance.org...

Many things when done for or by the elite however are nore necessarily druidic or pagan in nature they are perversions of these systems taken to extremes.

I definitely see aspects of Germanic and Celtic mythology in the ceremony.

After reviewing the entirety of the ceremony several times, I see less darkness and more beauty. The outdoor scenes are very nice.

In my lay-opinion, the ceremony is an homage to birth, creation, and the balance of duality.

It begins with a tribute to the deaths of the "fallen" workers. Some say the 9 deaths were a necessary sacrifice, but I beg to object, for the deaths were separated by time and circumstance. It was very commendable for Volker Hesse to honor their deaths at the opening of the ceremony.

Afterwards, the dancers strip down to a more primal and sexual representation, and throw around a powder, which I take to represent cremation ashes, tying in to the death motif.

We are then greeted by the Triple Goddess with a very moon-esque atmosphere. The dancers are taken under her veil, representing her womb (rebirth from the death scene).

Next, appears the masculine Horned God. The concept of regeneration, procreation, birth, and creation are reinforced by the Green Men.

There are more subtleties and nuances throughout the tunnel scene (intercourse "penetration"), but overall, the archetypes of "Creation" (Procreation/Fertility) were greatly called upon and honored. It is very fitting to hold such a ceremony during this current Spring Season. The ceremony was two-fold,.... it honored natural Creation, and the creation of the tunnel.

Very nice ceremony!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
After I built the alter my wife and I married on, I burnt it as homage. In return I asked to be granted with a long and prosperous union . Is that so wrong?

Did you include the baby angel emerging from the pit?

WTF did I just watch lol.

-FBB

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Sahabi

Hello my dear Brother.

"Pagan" is also an umbrella term. Every belief system in the world, other than Abrahamic Monotheism, is considered to be pagan. We know of the many religions, mythologies, and folklore around the world and throughout history. So which pagan belief system do you believe the ceremony aligns to?

I'm not trying to be a thread-wrecker. I just want to seek a proper understanding.

www.religioustolerance.org...

Many things when done for or by the elite however are nore necessarily druidic or pagan in nature they are perversions of these systems taken to extremes.

The Alps have served as a natural barrier, separating different cultures and empires for millennia. A 17-year project that finally unites North and South Europe is a monumental feat and momentous occasion. A grand and festive opening ceremony based upon the ancient indigenous religion of the area is more than appropriate.

When the ceremony is taken as a whole,... I see no perversion, ritual magick, alchemy, nor elitist ritual. There was no ritual of invocation, evocation, or sacrifice. I only see a modern theatrical rendition of ancient Fertility, Generative, and Procreative reverence (Creation).

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Good thing we know how to kill zombies......

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This just seems like very odd performance art, this is in EU where they have a much more liberal view on what is considered artistic. Have you ever seriously watched any modern dance performances? I've seen much weirder, and I'm not sacrificing goats yet.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If you view a performance like this and all you can think off is "the devil" then you best be looking inward at your own projections instead of accusing others of Devil Worship from not understanding simple performance art and theatrical spectacle.

Seriously.
Did the witch hunts of old not teach us anything?

I saw nothing "satanic" about any of that entire performance.

The devil is in the details, and most people are ad-libbing "demons" where none exist and as such open their own mental doorways to the Underworld of the Collective Subconscious Ignorance, like fearful beasts.

Bearing false witness out of fear comes to mind here.
Rumors never suit any well on the Road to Truth.

As a man thinketh, so he becomes.

Purge first your own mind of it's own demonics, or else you will never see clearly.

If one looks in all ways for the Darkness, they should be ready for when it is all they discover.

Rise above.
Look for Light in All Things and so ye shall find.

edit on 6/5/16 by GENERAL EYES because: clarification of minor points

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
They have workers jumping through hoops?

Ha! Yeah, sounds about right.. they're making fun of us again.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

It's kind of suspect when these people, these elites, are known to habitually stage various public rituals like these though. It's not like this is the first time. And the occult symbolism in a lot of them are unmistakeable. So we're dealing with a group that has a history of doing this, and we're dealing with a group that has been accused of paedophilia and satanic ritual abuse for decades.

You don't agree that goat heads has satanic connotations in our culture?

Knowing that these elite families are deeply steeped in the occult this is suspicious in the extreme.

People that ignore this is being wilfully ignorant. Is it fear maybe? They're flaunting it for the whole World to see. They're not afraid to show who they are anymore. What will the peasants do about it? Nothing! They'll ignore it and make excuses..
edit on 6-6-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Eh..

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
America.. .the country so monumental that they're scared of art.

I've run across people over the years who think interpretive dance is Satanic. I think the US is best summed up as Land of The Dumbf#s.

And once again, an American is doing a sweet job of highlighting just how little friggin culture we actually have over here. Not even able to see the foreign historical roots in someone else's cultural stuff.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Nothing occult about it, just what happens when you get a bunch of gay people together!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

It's kind of suspect when these people, these elites, are known to habitually stage various public rituals like these though. It's not like this is the first time. And the occult symbolism in a lot of them are unmistakeable. So we're dealing with a group that has a history of doing this, and we're dealing with a group that has been accused of paedophilia and satanic ritual abuse for decades.

Which other rituals are you alluding to, and could you please explain how any of these other rituals are related to the opening ceremony of the Gotthard Base Tunnel?

You don't agree that goat heads has satanic connotations in our culture?

Out-of-context, a goat may be interpreted as Satanic symbolism. However, in full context of the entire opening ceremony, the goat-headed performer is clearly representing the Horned God of European Neopaganism, as illustrated by the inclusion of his consort the Triple Goddess, and the Green Men.

The goat only became synonymous with Satan after Eliphas Levi drafted his interpretation of the Baphomet and the Sabbatical Goat. The Goat-Headed Satan is a modern innovation.

Before the God of the Bible revealed his name as YHWH, He was known as "El" (Aleph + Lam). Did you know that the original hieroglyph for Aleph was a pictograph of an Ox head, and that the God El was originally depicted with horns and associated with Sacred Bull worship in the Levant?
Tôru ‘Ēl ("Bull Ēl" or "the bull god")

edit on 6/6/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Slave workers, sex magick, goat worship, all seeing eyes...

Anyone who see's this as anything other than an occult ritual is a testament to its truest meaning. Occult, meaning "hidden knowledge". The "knowledge" being displayed right before your eyes yet it goes unnoticed by the masses.

Not to mention the fact that it's a ceremony held for the opening of a tunnel. Almost like a cave, where the majority of occult rituals take place. Add to it the fact that it takes place in Switzerland, home of the ruling elite. This is about as straight forward as it gets when it comes to occult rituals in the public domain... surprised so few can see it. Though I suppose this is the desired effect they sought after.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

El with horns

If there is anything elitist, wicked, occult, or satanic about the ceremony, please, by all means explain and detail how and why.

• Railway Owned By: Swiss Federal Railways

• Choreographer: Volker Hesse

• Ceremony Type: European Neopagan Fertility (Creation)

What you erroneously call "sex magick" is actually a Neopagan Fertility ceremony. What you call goat-worship is actually the Neopagan masculine archetype (Horned God) for the Generative quality, which is balanced by the Neopagan feminine archetype (Triple Goddess) for Conception. If the ceremony is actually "sex magick", please elaborate how and why. Sex magick is a different ritual altogether!

Fertility is about "Creation". The tunnel was "created" in a region with a history of Germanic and Celtic mythology and opened during the Spring Season, therefore, a Neopagan Fertility Ceremony was a perfect choice.

The more this ceremony is demystified, the more impressively beautiful and captivating it becomes.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I need to go to church and worship Jesus now and try and get my head together.

not much has changed here then

maybe watch the Queens opening jubilee, that was more starneg in terms of giant reptillian eggs that open and outcomes the solar system with our planets -

if yo uwatch that you would stay in church until we say its safe to come out.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

The imagery is pretty suggestive. You'd have to be blind not to see it. Though I'll humor you.

The core of the elite is comprised of Freemasonry, of which the symbolism of such was quite abundant.

Such as the all seeing eye:

Or "eyes"...:

If you know anything about Freemasonry you would know that one of the only real prerequisites for joining the "club" is that you must hold some form of religious belief system. Doesn't matter what belief system, just as long as you're a "believer". Why? Because the religious minded are malleable and more easily manipulated. Eccentially it is a conglomeration of belief systems. The idea is to slowly construe all the faiths into one singular belief, that which the ruling 33rd believe. Ever heard of Moloch and Bohemian Grove? The rituals seen there are not so different from what was seen here. Pagan worship.

It is meant to be captivating. It is meant to be shocking. But in all essence it is every stretch of the word "occult". As the only ones who can decipher the true hidden meaning or "hidden knowledge" of this ceremony and others like it are those who orchestrated it.

Now you tell me, what does the opening of a tunnel have to do with pagan worship?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Now you tell me, what does the opening of a tunnel have to do with pagan worship?

copy/paste:

"The Alps have served as a natural barrier, separating different cultures and empires for millennia. A 17-year project that finally unites North and South Europe is a monumental feat and momentous occasion. A grand and festive opening ceremony based upon the ancient indigenous religion of the area is more than appropriate."

"Fertility is about "Creation". The tunnel was "created" in a region with a history of Germanic and Celtic mythology and opened during the Spring Season, therefore, a Neopagan Fertility Ceremony was a perfect choice."

Ever heard of Moloch and Bohemian Grove? The rituals seen there are not so different from what was seen here.

The highlighted ritual of the Bohemian Grove is one of sacrifice; Cremation of Care. The Gotthard Base opening ceremony was a Fertility ceremony of Creation.

Moloch and Ba'al are from the Canaanite system. The Gotthard ceremony was based upon Neopaganism.

Very different rituals.

Freemasonry's main symbols are the Square and Compass. The All Seeing Eye is more Deistic than it is Freemasonic. Do we now play the "Find the Eyeball" game and pin it all on Freemasonry?

There was nothing Freemasonic in the ritual or symbolism; it is purely Neopagan. If your best evidence is an eyeball/s, that is lacking in the extreme.

Freemasonic membership is not secretive. There are many public databases and publicly disclosed Lodge Membership rosters. Can you please name the evil and wicked elitists who you think are Freemasons?

ALL SEEING EYE

An important symbol of the Supreme Being, borrowed by the Freemasons from the nations of antiquity. Both the Hebrews and the Egyptians appear to have derived its use from that natural inclination of figurative minds to select an organ as the symbol of the function which it is intended peculiarly to discharge. Thus, the foot was often adopted as the symbol of swiftness, the arm of strength, and the hand of fidelity.

On the same principle, the open eye was selected as the symbol of watchfulness, and the eye of God as the symbol of Divine watchfulness and care of the universe. The use of the symbol in this sense is repeatedly to be found in the Hebrew writers. Thus, the Psalmist says, Psalm xxxiv, 15 : "The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry," which explains a subsequent passage (Psalm cxxi, 4), in which it is said: "Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. "

In the Apocryphal Book of the Conversation of God with Moses on Mount Sinai, translated by the Rev.WT. Cureton from an Arabic manuscript of the fifteenth century, and published by the Philobibion Society of London, the idea of the eternal watchfulness of God is thus beautifully allegorized:
"Then Moses said to the Lord, O Lord, dost thou sleep or not? The Lord said unto Moses, I never sleep: but take a cup and fill it with water. Then Moses took a cup and filled it with water, as the Lord commanded him. Then the Lord cast into the heart of Moses the breath of slumber; so he slept, and the cup fell from his hand, and the water which was therein was spilled. Then Moses awoke from his sleep.
Then said God to Moses, I declare by my power, and by my glory, that if I were to withdraw my providence from the heavens and the earth, for no longer a space of time than thou hast slept, they would at once fall to ruin and confusion, like as the cup fell from thy hand."

On the same principle, the Egyptians represented Osiris, their chief deity, by the symbol of an open aye, and placed this hieroglyphic of him in all their Temples. His symbolic name, on the monuments, has represented by the eye accompanying a throne, to which was sometimes added an abbreviated figure of the god, and sometimes what has been called a hatchet, but which may as correctly be supposed to be a representation of a square.

The All-Seeing Eye may then be considered as a symbol of God manifested in his omnipresence---his guardian and preserving character-to which Solomon alludes in the Book of Proverbs (xv, 3), where he says: "The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding (or, as in the Revised Version, keeping watch upon) the evil and the good." It is a symbol of the Omnipresent Deity.

the ruling 33rd believe

You have just exposed your ignorance of the subject. The 33rd Degree is an Honorary Degree of the Scottish Rite. The Scottish Rite only has authority over its own Rite in its own jurisdiction. 33rd does not rule over greater nor collective Freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Funny how you jumped from "sex magick" to the 33rd Degree of the Scottish Rite. COMPLETELY separate and divergent systems.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I'm well aware that Freemasonry membership is no secret. There's about 30 lodges in my city alone. However, those who occupy the highest levels are extremely powerful and secretive.

I won't argue with you regarding the implications of such rituals. Apples and oranges, it's all the same. The vast majority do not understand the true meanings behind these displays, hence they are occult.

And the only ignorance that has been exposed here is yours. Quoted directly from Wikipedia:

The Scottish Rite is one of the appendant bodies of Freemasonry that a Master Mason may join for further exposure to the principles of Freemasonry.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join