It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Switzerland, massive ritural ceremony....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Pretty good take on it. I see it as more sinister, they're rubbing it in the face of the common man...rail coaches going to the incinerators? Similar to the shipping of Jews during WWII?

on the cattle skull paraded, according to this source it symbolizes
quornesha.com...

When seeing the cow skull bone in our waking lives or otherwise it is a symbol of protection from harm. Look closely, as what you fear may be a representation of the unknown.

Maybe they're hoping the tunnel doesn't disturb the people that live deep underground, our overlords who abduct humans.

Maybe its just a dance from a disturbed choreographer?
edit on 4-6-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

of corse u didnt u dont know satanic rituals

Since you do should i ask why ?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I really hope this was an actual Satanic ritual. I don't in any way think so but I hope so. Why?
Because the god people have annoyed me for long enough with their propaganda.
God propaganda, where you are only a person if you believe in what they tell you. And what they tell you is that the other side is 'really bad'.
Only that the other side has been so slandered that nobody even wants to listen and poops their pants if anyone mentions them.

That is one sided propaganda well done. Disallow, slander, spread lies and punish if you want to hear what the other side has to say...

That said, I don't believe in the bible and hence I don't believe in a god or Satan, but what I did read about Satan seems absolutely reasonable to me. The only character in that book, that actually wants humans to be free...

So, yeah, if this idiotic art installation is a Satanic homage...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
America.. .the country so monumental that they're scared of art.

Be sure to shake the cross and rattlesnakes at the bad demons on Broadway and in museums.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
That is trippy as hell.

It's like they are all doped just going nuts, weird human behavior .. it really makes no sense.

If it's "artsy" ( whatever the f# that has to do with tunnels, construction, and weird tumbleweed people), then that is some poor creativity imo.

Well, on to the next thread

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
No, America doesn't fear esoteric art, the poster is just paranoid and in need of logical guidance.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
ATS as become a really boring forum for conspiracy theorists if all people see in this event is simply art.

It's without a doubt ritualistic...and shouldn't people, especially here, know by now that whatever the elite do, like and finance has nothing to do with the welfare for the population at wide?

No no my little oblivious and gullible posters, this is f***ed up s**t. The club is big, rich, powerful and we ain't in it.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It vaguely reminds me of a Krampus parade.

For anyone that thinks the tunnel ceremony is "Satanic" or "Occult", would you mind deciphering the ceremony into its core symbolism and storytelling, along with which society, group, or ideology such a ceremony may be paying homage to? Are we talking Philosophical or Theistic Satanism? Philosophical or Theistic Luciferianism? Which system of paganism?

In my opinion, the ceremony does come off as somber, unsettling, and eerie, however, if I were to label a ceremony as "Satanic" or "Occult", I'd prefer to understand why, instead of throwing "Satanic" onto anything that disturbs or perplexes me. That which we do not understand is certainly "occult" by definition, but I like to be precise, not use umbrella terms.

edit on 6/4/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
It vaguely reminds me of a Krampus parade.

For anyone that thinks the tunnel ceremony is "Satanic" or "Occult", would you mind deciphering the ceremony into its core symbolism and storytelling, along with which society, group, or ideology such a ceremony may be paying homage to? Are we talking Philosophical or Theistic Satanism? Philosophical or Theistic Luciferianism? Which system of paganism?

In my opinion, the ceremony does come off as somber, unsettling, and eerie, however, if I were to label a ceremony as "Satanic" or "Occult", I'd prefer to understand why, instead of throwing "Satanic" onto anything that disturbs or perplexes me. That which we do not understand is certainly "occult" by definition, but I like to be precise, not use umbrella terms.

I don't see it at Satanic per se either. Articles were saying it was meant to reflect the cultural aspects of the country, though some parts of it got out of hand for the audience reflecting that it may be occultist.

The opening of it resembles the film Metropolis then it slightly looks like Pink Flyod the Wall.

Then off to avant garde and into the ancient cultural aspects of the area.

edit on 4-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: ETA

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

why what exactly? if your asking why they did it, simple why do other religions practice rituals and perform other gatherings, its part of their religion.
edit on 4-6-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Satanic is the wrong vernacular .

The rest of the pagan ritual is obvious with the horns and winged beast angle whatever you want to call it.

It's clearly pagan in origin

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Hello my dear Brother.

"Pagan" is also an umbrella term. Every belief system in the world, other than Abrahamic Monotheism, is considered to be pagan. We know of the many religions, mythologies, and folklore around the world and throughout history. So which pagan belief system do you believe the ceremony aligns to?

I'm not trying to be a thread-wrecker. I just want to seek a proper understanding.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dianashay

the more i see, the more I do think there are a lot of sinister underlying messages.. very strange indeed. I would love to hear a philosophy professors take on this.
edit on 4-6-2016 by Starcrossd because: added word

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

Hello my dear Brother.

"Pagan" is also an umbrella term. Every belief system in the world, other than Abrahamic Monotheism, is considered to be pagan. We know of the many religions, mythologies, and folklore around the world and throughout history. So which pagan belief system do you believe the ceremony aligns to?

I'm not trying to be a thread-wrecker. I just want to seek a proper understanding.

www.religioustolerance.org...

Many things when done for or by the elite however are nore necessarily druidic or pagan in nature they are perversions of these systems taken to extremes.
edit on 6/4/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I didn't realize bathsalt ingestion was so prevalent in Switzerland.That was a bizarre display.
edit on CDTSatpm6261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTSatpm6261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
There is something that controls the control system. Be it one or one million, they control our reality whether we like it or not.

When you really want something, especially altruistic reasons and ask for it you'll get it. You just need to be "thankful" so you don't lose it. On a micro cosom level it's self sacrifice but on a bigger scale, it's something else.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
It's without a doubt ritualistic...

So what ritual was being performed?

No no my little oblivious and gullible posters, this is f***ed up s**t.

Not really, it was a show. Not a half bad one, either.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: theMediator
It's without a doubt ritualistic...

So what ritual was being performed?

No no my little oblivious and gullible posters, this is f***ed up s**t.

Not really, it was a show. Not a half bad one, either.

A ritual of gratefulness and humbleness. Acknowledging the sacrifice required to accomplish such a feat.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm not sure what these particular choreographers were thinking with this one, but it goes without saying that Switzerland is and always has been steeped in pagan folklore traditions.

So I guess that played into the equation.

But why they made it the main focus though, is beyond me.

*shrug*

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Arty people are pretty weird, i am not sure i see anything disturbing there......

That's just the sort of videos that drama/dance choreographers like to make. They love anything that has "emotion" banging drums, clanking machinery sounds (appropriate for this project). Add some video of dynamite explosions. Then the dancers have to wear construction gear and move according to the music. So that does for the goose step and all the running around and hand punching.

Have some people dressed up as straw but does to represent nature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join